FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > cheeky buggar!!

cheeky buggar!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

recently,i was chatting to a chap on here ,all ready to arrange a meet,then he asked..''by the way ,what type of house do you live in and is it clean?..only i have visited some rather grotty places'' i replied '' i live in a squat with a big issue seller called Malc , a druggie called dirty doris and a mongrel dog called Stan...''

honestly ,what a twatish thing to ask.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

at least you know he has standards

Your profile says you dont accommodate anyway so what does it matter how clean your home is?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"recently,i was chatting to a chap on here ,all ready to arrange a meet,then he asked..''by the way ,what type of house do you live in and is it clean?..only i have visited some rather grotty places'' i replied '' i live in a squat with a big issue seller called Malc , a druggie called dirty doris and a mongrel dog called Stan...''

"

Personally i dont think its a twatish thing to say, ive heard some horror stories from people on here and i would always indirectly ask questions about their house if i was going to be going to someones which i dont and thats one of the reasons i dont. I dont want to catch something

"Your profile says you dont accommodate anyway so what does it matter how clean your home is? "

..exactley!! what a twat ay?

"recently,i was chatting to a chap on here ,all ready to arrange a meet,then he asked..''by the way ,what type of house do you live in and is it clean?..only i have visited some rather grotty places'' i replied '' i live in a squat with a big issue seller called Malc , a druggie called dirty doris and a mongrel dog called Stan...''

"

makes you wonder what promted the question though.

you hear some horror stories on here!

I dunno, I was an advocate of the thread that argued whether you should be allowed to know someones married status, by decree that you have a right to know information that would affect a meet...I guess by the same token i could not condone the guy for asking a question that is probably an issue for him

who knows...he could be ocd???

Personally i dont think its a twatish thing to say, ive heard some horror stories from people on here and i would always indirectly ask questions about their house if i was going to be going to someones which i dont and thats one of the reasons i dont. I dont want to catch something"

lol i dont think i've ever been to anyones home thats been that bad i've felt at risk of catching anything

A lot of house's look lived in and i think if you have familys thats fine, none of us has show homes after all, i have 3 kids so mines far from a show home, personally i think peoples expectations of others homes is usually a lot higher than they keep their own

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i dont think its a twatish thing to say at all.....you would thinks its a given to have clean nether regions, but i have heard some horror stories

"I guess by the same token i could not condone the guy for asking a question that is probably an issue for him

"

*condemn!

I do think its a stupid question in some ways because lets be honest even if he was asking someone who did have a dirty house, whos going to say...oh yeah my house is a tip?! everyones standards are different so to the home owner they will think their house is fine or they wouldnt be inviting people round, but when other see it they may not feel the same

Personally i dont think its a twatish thing to say, ive heard some horror stories from people on here and i would always indirectly ask questions about their house if i was going to be going to someones which i dont and thats one of the reasons i dont. I dont want to catch something

lol i dont think i've ever been to anyones home thats been that bad i've felt at risk of catching anything

A lot of house's look lived in and i think if you have familys thats fine, none of us has show homes after all, i have 3 kids so mines far from a show home, personally i think peoples expectations of others homes is usually a lot higher than they keep their own "

Well ive heard stories where people have got there and the front door is actually hanging off. Where they have had to step over dog shit and other such horror stories admittedly not from this site. Mines no show home and my bedroom desperatly needs decorating but i think the majority do have a certain standard of cleanliness

Theres a massive difference between untidy and dirty

One of the reasons I meet socially first to check them out.

I know it's not scientific but a clean and tidy appearance usually means their surroundings will be the same.

If they have dirty nails and hair, scuffed shoes, clean shirt but body odour etc: I shudder to think what state their sheets are in!

I probably wouldn't be so blunt and ask if potential mates were slobs and lived in a hovel though!

"Theres a massive difference between untidy and dirty "

exactly

A lot of house's look lived in and i think if you have familys thats fine, none of us has show homes after all, i have 3 kids so mines far from a show home, personally i think peoples expectations of others homes is usually a lot higher than they keep their own

Well ive heard stories where people have got there and the front door is actually hanging off. Where they have had to step over dog shit and other such horror stories admittedly not from this site. Mines no show home and my bedroom desperatly needs decorating but i think the majority do have a certain standard of cleanliness"

well theres no excuse for dog crap on the floor, i find it amazing anyone would think thats acceptable and invite anyone back to their homes in that state

Well ive heard stories where people have got there and the front door is actually hanging off. Where they have had to step over dog shit and other such horror stories admittedly not from this site. Mines no show home and my bedroom desperatly needs decorating but i think the majority do have a certain standard of cleanliness

well theres no excuse for dog crap on the floor, i find it amazing anyone would think thats acceptable and invite anyone back to their homes in that state

The best was the guy who went to the house where the front door was hanging off and the house was in darkness she hadnt even got the electricity on lol

"

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

I've been invited to houses and tried to ask gently, do they live in a nice area. Not because I'm a snob, but because if I go on my motorbike, I want to know if it will be sitting outside all night attracting all the local vermin, the same with my Jag. I've worked too hard for my toys, don't want to be worrying about theft or damage whilst I'm having fun.

It's hard to ask these things without sounding like a total pretentious arsehole, but they will know if it's safe to leave a nice motor in their street. If they say it's a bit like the Wild West in their neighbourhood, I'll go in the work car! No judgement on them, or their home, just trying to preserve my property, it would spoil a good meet to walk out to find a space where my bike had been, or a great big football dent in the car bonnet.

As i said in the beginning ,it was a twatish thing to ask as my profile says i don't accommodate and i did tell him this in our messages. So i came to the conclusion he was either looking for lodgings whilst working away from home or a burgalar!!!

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I've been invited to houses and tried to ask gently, do they live in a nice area. Not because I'm a snob, but because if I go on my motorbike, I want to know if it will be sitting outside all night attracting all the local vermin, the same with my Jag. I've worked too hard for my toys, don't want to be worrying about theft or damage whilst I'm having fun.

It's hard to ask these things without sounding like a total pretentious arsehole, but they will know if it's safe to leave a nice motor in their street. If they say it's a bit like the Wild West in their neighbourhood, I'll go in the work car! No judgement on them, or their home, just trying to preserve my property, it would spoil a good meet to walk out to find a space where my bike had been, or a great big football dent in the car bonnet."

Know what you mean. I rarely take the Bentley to a first meet. And i never wear my Cartier watch either. Tend to just take my switch card and leave the Centurion Amex at home, you can't be too careful.

I was contacted by one couple who didnt even have off-street parking, i mean, Jesus!

My boyfriend, went to a meet and went home as he refused to leave his car outside. He now checks the postcode out before hand. Oh and im one of those aweful people that doesnt have parking outside my house during the day, how do i possibly get meets lol

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Theres a massive difference between untidy and dirty "

very true...my ex used to always have a go at me when he would pick up the kids saying the house was dirty...no...it was clean but untidy...I have a now 4 1/2 year old and 3 year old twins...the lounge/dining room area usually looks like a toy shop exploded...lol my kids come first then tidying once they go to bed...

warwickshire

"Know what you mean. I rarely take the Bentley to a first meet. And i never wear my Cartier watch either. Tend to just take my switch card and leave the Centurion Amex at home, you can't be too careful.

I was contacted by one couple who didnt even have off-street parking, i mean, Jesus!

"

Fucking hell, OK OK, I should have known I was setting myself up for that! If I drove a Bentley, I'd use it (unless advised that it would be doing handrake turns and being torched before my trousers were on the bedroom floor), not to show off, but because that would be part of what makes me what and who I am. I never try to play up, or down, who I am, you get what you see, like it or lump it. I don't care if someone lives in a teepee or a stately home as long as they are straight, honest and don't try to be evasive when I ask them a normal question ("Is your house clean?" is not what I'd term a normal question BTW). Anyway off-street parking means nowt if there is, say, a travellers' pitch right next door, does it? Just because my dick gets hard, I like to think my brain doesn't go totally soft - well, no more than can be expected.

Hey, you're not one of those guys who cut all identifying labels out of their clothes (the ones they only wear for swinging meets), park 3 streets away, empty their pockets and phone into the boot, hide the key under the wheel arch and make sure they never reveal their real first name, or even their home town or profession are you? They exist, believe me, I've met one or two.

Bit of a problem when they have a funny turn and you are left with someone who doesn't respond to the name they have given you, and the paramedic is looking at you like YOU are the weirdo, since you can't tell them a thing about this person who appears to have some of his clothes on back to front and just happens to be lying in the undergrowth by your off-street parking area.

Ahem, I imagine.

Sensible question crap way of putting it.

"you sound like the kind of person who would have a nice clean house which is nice because I have been to some right shitholes in the past"

might have been a better way as he is telling you what he expects and if you don't want to live up to those standards you can cancel the meet or at least say "well actually my place is always a mess" and he can cancel the meet

By *lderguy4funMan  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

hi diamondsmiles you can park your car or anything else on my driveway as ive got a longone and you look so sexy and hot thought this was a swingers site not how clean is your house but being as thats the subject of this forum is how clean is your house ivejust finish painting mine so all nice and clean but badly in need of some new carpets 4 bedroom n sitting room but cant afford any yet bloody hell i must be feeling old talking about painting wood rather talk about sex and diamonsmiles can sit on my paintbrush anytime

"hi diamondsmiles you can park your car or anything else on my driveway as ive got a longone and you look so sexy and hot thought this was a swingers site not how clean is your house but being as thats the subject of this forum is how clean is your house ivejust finish painting mine so all nice and clean but badly in need of some new carpets 4 bedroom n sitting room but cant afford any yet bloody hell i must be feeling old talking about painting wood rather talk about sex and diamonsmiles can sit on my

paintbrush anytime"

oh i say you made me all shy now

warwickshire

"hi diamondsmiles you can park your car or anything else on my driveway as ive got a longone and you look so sexy and hot thought this was a swingers site not how clean is your house but being as thats the subject of this forum is how clean is your house ivejust finish painting mine so all nice and clean but badly in need of some new carpets 4 bedroom n sitting room but cant afford any yet bloody hell i must be feeling old talking about painting wood rather talk about sex and diamonsmiles can sit on my paintbrush anytime"

'Kin 'ell, he cleared out all his punctuation marks!

"hi diamondsmiles you can park your car or anything else on my driveway as ive got a longone and you look so sexy and hot thought this was a swingers site not how clean is your house but being as thats the subject of this forum is how clean is your house ivejust finish painting mine so all nice and clean but badly in need of some new carpets 4 bedroom n sitting room but cant afford any yet bloody hell i must be feeling old talking about painting wood rather talk about sex and diamonsmiles can sit on my paintbrush anytime

'Kin 'ell, he cleared out all his

punctuation marks! "

your just jealous cause he dont want you sitting on his paintbrush lol

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

ok wont be inviting anyone round in the next few months untill my pup has got the message not to crap on the floor. oh god then there is potty training child number three. maybe it would be best for us not to entertain at home for the next few years. allthough I wouldnt my sister lives four doors away and would be calling in to see who has come round (I do the same to her so its not a problem)

I try and keep clean and try and keep the house clean well as clean as it can be with two dogs and children running round with there mucky feet.

our house is a mess but I work hard on not letting it get dirty.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"ok wont be inviting anyone round in the next few months untill my pup has got the message not to crap on the floor. oh god then there is potty training child number three. maybe it would be best for us not to entertain at home for the next few years. allthough I wouldnt my sister lives four doors away and would be calling in to see who has come round (I do the same to her so its not a problem)

I try and keep clean and try and keep the house clean well as clean as it can be with two dogs and children running round with there mucky feet.

our house is a mess but I work hard on not letting it get dirty."

Maybe your sister could babysit at yours while you play at hers?

"hi diamondsmiles you can park your car or anything else on my driveway as ive got a longone and you look so sexy and hot thought this was a swingers site not how clean is your house but being as thats the subject of this forum is how clean is your house ivejust finish painting mine so all nice and clean but badly in need of some new carpets 4 bedroom n sitting room but cant afford any yet bloody hell i must be feeling old talking about painting wood rather talk about sex and diamonsmiles can sit on my paintbrush anytime

'Kin 'ell, he cleared out all his punctuation marks! "

perhaps he was just too excited and forgot to breathe??

warwickshire

"

perhaps he was just too excited and forgot to breathe??"

Elementary mistake, that. Deep, regular breaths are best (whilst thinking about fishing), a man can last all night then. Holding the breath induces....well, y'know

What do you class as dirty ot untidy??

We have 3 kids and the youngest is 2 and has tooka liking to drawing on the walls!!!!!!! This in our eyes makes the house look untidy and Nikcy will not allow meets here until we redecorate.

We made the mistake of getting light coloured carpets. Within a week we knew what a huge mistake was made.

So because we have young picasso on almost evey wall in the house and our beige carpet is due to be ripped up and thrown does this make us undesirable. or a normal family with young kids.

Laminate flooring is the way forwards for us and a lick of paint starting in the living room and hallway as these are the entry points and main socialising areas.

There is no rubbish on our floor or shit to step over. we live in a well lived family house.

"ok wont be inviting anyone round in the next few months untill my pup has got the message not to crap on the floor. oh god then there is potty training child number three. maybe it would be best for us not to entertain at home for the next few years. allthough I wouldnt my sister lives four doors away and would be calling in to see who has come round (I do the same to her so its not a problem)

our house is a mess but I work hard on not letting it get dirty."

No dogs anymore but got messy kids. Our house isnt dirty it justr sometimes looks like the roof has been peeled off and eveyr toy in the world poured into it lol

If you're worried about going to catch something if you visit someones house, then you wouldnt meet that person elsewhere would you - if you're gonna catch something its likely to be on the persons body after all!

I have never met in someones home. Thats why I like Chams, its neutral territory and you can go off and do something else and not be in there company for hours on end.

I think its ok to ask about someones house but indirectly and not rudely. I am naughty in that i look at the background area of pics (noones gonna show me any now i bet lol) and if i see a nice tidy background area, then i am a bit happier, if its a bedroom shot and the beds not made or there are clothes hanging around, and i mean lots of things, not the odd pile or neatly laundered ironing, then i probably wouldnt meet them. If you cant make your bed before you take pic of you lying on it, then it gives the impression you are a bit untidy and it does put me off.

i do see where they are cumin from recently we went on a meet and i ended up covered in flea bites i had to remove 2 of my arm while we were sittin there needless to say we never done anything and came str8 home to have a bath

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Have to be honest and say that we usually ask when attending parties due to 2 rather bad ones.. One was a tiny 1 bedroom flat with probably 30 people !! you just could not move. Also one we went to where it was a total dump where the seats were all covered with dog hair and 2 dogs running all over the place,, so we do ask a few questions first

Should have sang back to him...

"I live in a home where the buffalo roam...

so I live in a house full of shit"

"I've been invited to houses and tried to ask gently, do they live in a nice area. Not because I'm a snob, but because if I go on my motorbike, I want to know if it will be sitting outside all night attracting all the local vermin, the same with my Jag. I've worked too hard for my toys, don't want to be worrying about theft or damage whilst I'm having fun.

It's hard to ask these things without sounding like a total pretentious arsehole, but they will know if it's safe to leave a nice motor in their street. If they say it's a bit like the Wild West in their neighbourhood, I'll go in the work car! No judgement on them, or their home, just trying to preserve my property, it would spoil a good meet to walk out to find a space where my bike had been, or a great big football dent in the car bonnet."

actually i do go along with what your saying there, i live in a run down area, its in dudley and to be honest most of dudley is rough anyway but where i live i wouldnt leave a nice car on my drive way so wouldnt expect anyone else to, i hate where i live but i didnt get much choice after i split from the hubby the council re homed us in a hard to let area and it was a case if have this or be homeless and i have 3 kids so i took it

Ive had guys come to my house look at the area and bugger off, and again i dont blame them for that, people do judge you by the area you live in and if im 100% honest thats why i dont accommodate because if i meet people away from my estate they like me if i meet at home they take one look as bosnia lol and bugger off, dont matter what the inside of your house looks like if your estates bad people dont get past your front door before they go, because they just assum im a smack head, dole waller like the rest of them and im really not, so because of this i only meet away from home and yes i use my kids as an excuse because i dont want to say, its because i live in a shit area

iv heard of the postcode lottery for nhs treatment but never for meets lol!!

i checked crime statistics for my area and it ok!!!

my house is rented from council and its untidy i admit with books and kids stuff lyin around but its clean and even if it just above the dysentry line clean that will do for me!

i have a dog luckily it shits outside!!

i can imagine some of the horror stories lurking around in regards to some houses as iv seen some that would have gave kim and aggie heart failure!!

one bit that made me chuckle was a meet i had who had a rather nifty audi tt?? after he left one of the neighbours had asked what had happened when i had "the lawyer" at the door lol!!!

never judge people by the area they live in, sometimes circumstances mean that we cant rent in knightsbridge but it doesnt make us any less fun!

oh and my car got a dent in it in one of the premier housing locations in scotland thanks to a premier league football player with bad eyesight!!!

for us "lived in" is preferential to "show home" but untidy is not unclean

» Add a new message to this topic