FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > young men or old men?

young men or old men?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some women obviously like the younger man to satisfy them in bed? But some prefer the older man why is that?? Haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They're crazy? Deluded? I mean personally I can't understand it.

"Some women obviously like the younger man to satisfy them in bed? But some prefer the older man why is that?? Haha "

Because they satisfy them also?

"Some women obviously like the younger man to satisfy them in bed? But some prefer the older man why is that?? Haha "
so are you saying older men can't satisfy us ladies....if so you have a lot to learn I prefer my age or older and I'm having the best sex ever

When your Older you will know

Gimp

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

Plus a walking stick can be utilised as an extra sex toy if needed

[Removed by poster at 21/11/14 07:22:04]

Some old men if that's what I am feel very young and know they can outlast the youngest fittest guys.

However younger fitter guy are fresh and will almost defiantly be a lot of ladies cup of tea and to them ladies.

YOUR LOSS lol

No each to their own there are plenty if couples and ladies that seek the experienced attention of an older guy

"Plus a walking stick can be utilised as an extra sex toy if needed "

Lol fair point

Im not saying that haha, of course every lady might think different some younger men can privode the fun when other dont

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Im not saying that haha, of course every lady might think different some younger men can privode the fun when other dont "

...and some older guys can provide the fun where younger can't...

Ladies have their preferences for perfectly valid reasons, and it is pointless trying to generalise.

"Im not saying that haha, of course every lady might think different some younger men can privode the fun when other dont "

Older men can be fun. They can also be good looking, interesting, polite. These things aren't exclusive to any age.

And of course the walking stick sex toy already mentioned

"Some women obviously like the younger man to satisfy them in bed? But some prefer the older man why is that?? Haha so are you saying older men can't satisfy us ladies....if so you have a lot to learn I prefer my age or older and I'm having the best sex ever "

I believe he was just asking why women preferred younger or older men, not putting anyone down

By *oody39Man  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

"Some women obviously like the younger man to satisfy them in bed? But some prefer the older man why is that?? Haha so are you saying older men can't satisfy us ladies....if so you have a lot to learn I prefer my age or older and I'm having the best sex ever "

Thats cos your as hot as fuck and would be a great fuck for any age

"Some women obviously like the younger man to satisfy them in bed? But some prefer the older man why is that?? Haha so are you saying older men can't satisfy us ladies....if so you have a lot to learn I prefer my age or older and I'm having the best sex ever

Thats cos your as hot as fuck and would be a great fuck for any age "

thank you

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Personal preference - both can be great so I just meet people I like regardless of age!

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

I quite like the idea of being taken over a zimmer frame too!lol

What a question. Each person young or old has attributes which individually make them fun. Ive been with a 17 yr old to a 61 yr old and each select 1 is fun lol

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Having tried younger men in the past, I found them selfish and more out for their own enjoyment than bothering about mutual satisfaction.

I prefer an older gentleman, away from fab, I can be quite submissive to the right person, and find that requires someone older to earn my trust, respect and to actually make the dominance work for me. The current object of my desire is 11 years older, and that works really well for me.

Also, I think I am quite old for my age at times... and prefer the conversation with an older guy as we have more in common.

Ummmm both lol

no idea, your looking for women upto the age of 70...why is that?

Where is the line between young and old?

Erm..............because everyone's different.

Mmmmm - this one again? I'm shre a certain young lady and i were going to perform an experiment - purely in the name of science - with a group of men aged 20 to 50. Our findings would then be published, naturally, in the New Scientist!

Anyone else remember this? xx

"Mmmmm - this one again? I'm shre a certain young lady and i were going to perform an experiment - purely in the name of science - with a group of men aged 20 to 50. Our findings would then be published, naturally, in the New Scientist!

Anyone else remember this? xx"

Happy to offer my service, in the interest of science you understand

"Some women obviously like the younger man to satisfy them in bed? But some prefer the older man why is that?? Haha

no idea, your looking for women upto the age of 70...why is that?"

Because as i say. Haha some lady like the younger male and only fair to see if there actually is any on here still

"Some women obviously like the younger man to satisfy them in bed? But some prefer the older man why is that?? Haha

Because as i say. Haha some lady like the younger male and only fair to see if there actually is any on here still "

So your not looking for older women because you like them?

Because as i say. Haha some lady like the younger male and only fair to see if there actually is any on here still "

Do you say ha ha at the end of every sentence when you speak out loud? That could be where you're going wrong...

Young stamina is. Better for you older ladies these coffin Dodgers can't keep up the pace

It's not about age so much as whether the connection is right

By *avebi48Man  over a year ago

Lordswood

"I quite like the idea of being taken over a zimmer frame too!lol

What a question. Each person young or old has attributes which individually make them fun. Ive been with a 17 yr old to a 61 yr old and each select 1 is fun lol"

same the other way round, each person has their specific merits. With guys I've found experience means better fun tho

Here we go again....because we've got bigger cocks, fuck like a tyrannosaurus, cum like niagra falls and leave them obliterated but satisfied

I love a sexy silver fox

Most the men on here that have caught my eye are in their 40's theres just something about an older man that just does it for me!!

I think the reality is that younger men are not set in their ways and hence more open minded generally (str8 or open minded) ... I only tend to meet with 19-25 for that reason alone ... Anything goes (safe of course).. If unsafe I just block ... There are always a few exceptions of course

From my experience older men are more likely to know what they're doing. Nothing worse than a young inexperienced guy bashing at your clit like it's a button on his playstation controller.

Me now v Me 12 years ago...

There's no comparison. it's nothing to do with stamina and physique.. older guys can have this.

it's knowing yourself that much better, and therefore knowing more about other people. You just rarely get that with youth. When you do though, it is immense.

"Me now v Me 12 years ago...

There's no comparison. it's nothing to do with stamina and physique.. older guys can have this.

it's knowing yourself that much better, and therefore knowing more about other people. You just rarely get that with youth. When you do though, it is immense."

Ok - i want you - now!!!

good for you

it's knowing yourself that much better, and therefore knowing more about other people. You just rarely get that with youth. When you do though, it is immense."

By *agging for it lou.Woman  over a year ago

Loughborough

It's not about age it's about compatibility.

By *inglecuckoldMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"It's not about age it's about compatibility. "

couldn't agree more

Same as me. I prefer older women, for the experience

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Can you fuck hard and have a bit of stamina and control as well as a mutual attraction? If so it's all good. We do have an age range but we will stray outside that if all is good. Did we tell you the one about the two 18 year olds we made us indecent threesome proposal, lol.

By *semymouth_2024Man  over a year ago

swanwick, Alfreton

prefer younger guys 18-30

yum

Here we go again....because we've got bigger cocks, fuck like a tyrannosaurus, cum like niagra falls and leave them obliterated but satisfied "

MrsD here .... Swoon, think l'm in lust lol

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

SOME young men are too impatient. Wham bam thank you Ma'am. It's over and they are gone. So I've been told by an older woman. (Not older than me though)

I prefer younger guys or a guy my own age but I'm not attracted to older guys

I prefer men a bit older than me usually

"Mmmmm - this one again? I'm shre a certain young lady and i were going to perform an experiment - purely in the name of science - with a group of men aged 20 to 50. Our findings would then be published, naturally, in the New Scientist!

Why stop at 50 ???

Because it's our preference to prefer our own age or older as is some who prefer young people

For some yes but not all of us

Like what?

"Young stamina is. Better for you older ladies these coffin Dodgers can't keep up the pace "

And you know this do you

I tend to prefer men that are older than me because they can be confident and self-assured without the arrogance younger men display.

My greying hair lures ladies into thinking I am safe and respectable

Now I'm older, I know how to turn a woman on more than when younger. Not only by touching, kissing and caressing but mentally too. That comes with age and experience. I know I'm a better lover now than twenty years ago. A few years down the line, OP, you will know the same truth. Matt

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

When I was your age I thought I knew it all too.......believe me, you've a lot to learn.

I would happily help with a group of 50-60

To round out the findings and because lately I am nice like that. What size sample group to ensure validity?

you sound amazing!!!

I have found in the main that older menlisten and understand what the womam wants and likes, He can interpret her body language accordingly. I also get on better with older men, I am interested in what they have to say, their life experiences etc.

I have less in common with younger men. I am not interested in six packs or banging away in the same motion for lengthy periods and I have seen many young men do this whilst in clubs.

Personally speaking ( Mrs Dirrty2) I have had fabulous sexy / sensual experiences with men of all ages . I would hate to be ageist , people are sexy for ' ME' regardless of age , it's all about how sexy their personalities are - sometimes a younger bloke is sexier than an older bloke based purely on his personality & vice versa x

Amazes me how this rattles so many cages, I'm sure there are many great lovers both young and old of both sexes, just as there are probably many not so good.

The way you phrased your question OP implies that older men don't satisfy women. I can assure you this isn't the case, if you are genuinely curious, it's just preference, if your trying to persuade women who have a preference for older guys otherwise, I suggest you might be wasting your time.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Because women come in all shapes, sizes and ages!!

Some like older, some like younger and some like men about the same age as them. Depends on their own preferences and age!

And why the 'Haha' ?

Are you Alan Partridge?

A

Obviously the OP is a young guy....clearly with much to learn!

By *agging for it lou.Woman  over a year ago

Loughborough

Not about age I get pleased by both if they got the right skills

By *ady G and GTCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

When your Older you will know

Gimp "

Now that's my kind of scientific experiment! ! Love to discuss more science projects with you Paula.

» Add a new message to this topic