FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > meetings

meetings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why does it seem sooooo difficult to get / arrange a meet on a swingers site ? We only soft swing, so i know thats probably putting some people off, but come on..........

I bet if i put we were looking for a guy in our area, able to accomodate, willing to soft swing only, no body hair, between 35 and 45, and with the letters WXYZ in his name - we would be inundated LOL

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

your profile is a bit confusing because you list same room swapping among your interests..could that be part of the problem?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well you had 3 meets op, that's better than most lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"..........

I bet if i put we were looking for a guy in our area, able to accomodate, willing to soft swing only, no body hair, between 35 and 45, and with the letters WXYZ in his name - we would be inundated LOL"

You would be inundated but not by guys in your area, able to accomodate, willing to soft swing only, no body hair, between 35 and 45, and with the letters WXYZ!!

"your profile is a bit confusing because you list same room swapping among your interests..could that be part of the problem?"

didnt have 'same room soft swing' to tick LOL

"your profile is a bit confusing because you list same room swapping among your interests..could that be part of the problem?"

just been and altered it - thanks

"..........

I bet if i put we were looking for a guy in our area, able to accomodate, willing to soft swing only, no body hair, between 35 and 45, and with the letters WXYZ in his name - we would be inundated LOL

You would be inundated but not by guys in your area, able to accomodate, willing to soft swing only, no body hair, between 35 and 45, and with the letters WXYZ!!"

LOL

» Add a new message to this topic