FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Not whinging...But...

Not whinging...But...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

And it's a massive BUT!

I get that the majority of this site are chancers coupled with a shedload of fakes. (Jeez guys - you're stupidly obvious. You only have to paste your profile picture into google to see you've nicked something from somewhere!)

Anyway - I'm just wondering what the biggest profile turn offs for women are? Arrogance? Spelling? Terrible pics?

Got to admit, mine is the terrible pic option.....!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No pics

why would i mail someone with no pics

Spelling & using text speak! MrsD

Couple profile !!!!

More pics of him and cock and no woman pics or just one!!

No new pics for over a year or so

They message like my teenage son

Male playing only mrs working

By *ebekah BrownTV/TS  over a year ago

Nelson

"Spelling & using text speak! MrsD "

For anyone surely, not just women?

"Spelling & using text speak! MrsD

For anyone surely, not just women?"

You would have thought so , however as l'm a woman, I can only speak for myself haha

A profile from a male who can not accommodate with out giving a reason

"A profile from a male who can not accommodate with out giving a reason "

I know i have to keep my pics private due to my job.

I've got absolutely nothing to hide,but cant risk it.

Would you not read the verifications and make a decision?

"A profile from a male who can not accommodate with out giving a reason "

Whereas that would be absolutely fine for a woman, because women are never cheating.

By *asmanian TigerMan  over a year ago

lala land

A profile from a female who can't accommodate but can't explain why also obnoxious females who think they are gods gift to men.... With a bucket list of do and don'ts written in capital letters ....

Your veris (most) are from party's so it may look to some that you can only get away fromthe wife at ccertain times.. Hence you carnt accommodate

"A profile from a female who can't accommodate but can't explain why also obnoxious females who think they are gods gift to men.... With a bucket list of do and don'ts written in capital letters .... "

Amen Brother!

"A profile from a male who can not accommodate with out giving a reason

Whereas that would be absolutely fine for a woman, because women are never cheating."

He asked i answerd would say the same thing to anyone

By *asmanian TigerMan  over a year ago

lala land

[Removed by poster at 23/11/14 03:06:38]

"A profile from a female who can't accommodate but can't explain why also obnoxious females who think they are gods gift to men.... With a bucket list of do and don'ts written in capital letters .... "

i dont accommodate and if anyone wants to know why it's because i don't want to, it's that simple

What puts me off mens profiles is when they say face pic in private due to job...blah blah blah but they you look at their pics and it's shows full face and body pics of women playing with them and sucking their cock but pics perfectly cropped to only show their cock when it's their profile and shows total lack of the ladies privacy

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

no

"A profile from a female who can't accommodate but can't explain why also obnoxious females who think they are gods gift to men.... With a bucket list of do and don'ts written in capital letters ....

Amen Brother!"

Have to admit that l agree with both comments MrsD typing

"What puts me off mens profiles is when they say face pic in private due to job...blah blah blah but they you look at their pics and it's shows full face and body pics of women playing with them and sucking their cock but pics perfectly cropped to only show their cock when it's their profile and shows total lack of the ladies privacy "

Boom

when a couple or fem refuse to send a pic - we understand about them not being public etc- but then also refuse a fem to fem chat or cam to verify - some things just aint worth the bother -

When our profile hasn't been read x

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I know i have to keep my pics private due to my job.

Would you not read the verifications and make a decision?"

I wouldn't, no. I need something to go on. Just because other people gave you verifications it doesn't mean I would fancy you. In fact I, like a lot of ladies, automatically delete a message from a silhouette without even reading or looking at the profile, so I would not even get to the stage of reading your verifications.

What job can you possibly do that would mean you couldn't put a tasteful torso or boxers pic on there?? Seems like an excuse to me, sorry!

For us it's couples profiles with no pictures of the guy or just photos of his dick

Also seen some womens profile with application forms written into them, demanding profiles....big turn off

"And it's a massive BUT!

I get that the majority of this site are chancers coupled with a shedload of fakes. (Jeez guys - you're stupidly obvious. You only have to paste your profile picture into google to see you've nicked something from somewhere!)

Anyway - I'm just wondering what the biggest profile turn offs for women are? Arrogance? Spelling? Terrible pics?

Got to admit, mine is the terrible pic option.....!"

All of the above.

the simple fact is we don't have pics on our profile is because we don't want to! we like as much control of our pics as possible and want to choose who can see them, we didn't take them as wank material for others.

If that bothers people so much and they do not want to contact us that's fine we get enough meets using our method.

I wouldn't, no. I need something to go on. Just because other people gave you verifications it doesn't mean I would fancy you. In fact I, like a lot of ladies, automatically delete a message from a silhouette without even reading or looking at the profile, so I would not even get to the stage of reading your verifications.

What job can you possibly do that would mean you couldn't put a tasteful torso or boxers pic on there?? Seems like an excuse to me, sorry! "

I've got absolutely no need for any excuses! All of my social media has to be on absolute 'lock down', so I'm treating Fab as an exceptionally sensitive case!

Having read the posts .. Think it's fair to say each to there own and whats a turn on for that couple won't be for most ..I'm all for your mrs travelling and you watching or listening to her being fucked senseless with you feeling helpless or what ever that gets you both going and your choice not to put pics up!!! For us ( and this would never happen with us .. Each to there own and all that but !! Pmsl you won't meet smokers ?? Haha

For real ? X

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

What job can you possibly do that would mean you couldn't put a tasteful torso or boxers pic on there?? Seems like an excuse to me, sorry!

I've got absolutely no need for any excuses! All of my social media has to be on absolute 'lock down', so I'm treating Fab as an exceptionally sensitive case!"

Fair enough, I respect that its your decision. Ohhhh just noticed you're within 5 miles of me....I will be closely scrutinising every bloke in the street now! Lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No avatar pic and no public pic means an instant ignore and move on from me. Usually associated with hoots of laughter at their poor profile

I've got absolutely no need for any excuses! All of my social media has to be on absolute 'lock down', so I'm treating Fab as an exceptionally sensitive case!"

Shhhhh? Think I hear your mrs getting up !!

Would you not read the verifications and make a decision?"

As long as you send face pics to prospective meets, I don't see the problem. However, no avatar is ridiculous. You could put up a non-identifying pic up of a body part, like an untattooed toe/ear/finger

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

It can be all of the above, and absolutely anything else, peeps are fickle

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Mail saying.. In your area today

Members over a year that have never met anyone.

Guys who say straight...but have veri saying what a fantastic night from a male or TV.

I'm married but

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Men who messages are directed just to my other half about me, e.g 'I would love to get into your mrs pussy, imagine what we could do with her'

By *i_guy4uMan  over a year ago

Travelling

One of my pet peeves is very abrupt one line messages "got face pic?" out of the blue from someone who has no public photos and refuses to send me one in private.

Happens quite a lot to me for some reason

shadow avatars with no public pics is an instant delete ~ from experience you just know they're not going to be on here for long......

Definitely not explaining why they can't accommodate. I used to send a message to ask but I can rarely be bothered nowadays.

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

As others have said if no avatar then wouldn't even look at the profile just move on. There absolutely no reason not to have one. Believe me I value my career and could seriously fuck it up, but there are ways to show photos without identifying yourself.

Overall our biggest annoyance is people not reading our profile, if they did they would save themselves a wasted message. And women and couples are just as guilty as single blokes.

I'll filter most profiles, pics and messages - discounting the vast majority - so none of that worries me.

what does REALLY piss me off is that half of the guys who you finally decide to meet, after chatting for ages, were just looking for tittilation and had NO intention of actually meeting someone. I get 'stood up' loads - and it's infuriating as i'm a working mum - so my free time is limited! Xx

Arrogance, we all know that the women on here are guaranteed as much as they want, provided they're not too particular, but, can't stand it when they expect me to drop my boxers just because they have a fanny. Or worse when they get nasty because they're not for me. Ill get my coat

"Arrogance, we all know that the women on here are guaranteed as much as they want, provided they're not too particular, but, can't stand it when they expect me to drop my boxers just because they have a fanny. Or worse when they get nasty because they're not for me. Ill get my coat "

Nope - I understand you perfectly there hun! There are some awful attitudes on here. Xx

By *ebekah BrownTV/TS  over a year ago

Nelson

"What puts me off mens profiles is when they say face pic in private due to job...blah blah blah but they you look at their pics and it's shows full face and body pics of women playing with them and sucking their cock but pics perfectly cropped to only show their cock when it's their profile and shows total lack of the ladies privacy "

My experience with my male mode profile is that whenever other people especially women could be identifiable the photo has been rejected?

As long as you send face pics to prospective meets, I don't see the problem. However, no avatar is ridiculous. You could put up a non-identifying pic up of a body part, like an untattooed toe/ear/finger "

And what use is an avatar pic of someones toe or finger? What a rediculous reason to not meet people.

We will never put pics on profile avatar or normal we are genuine as our veris clearly show.

If your not interested in meeting us because we dont have an avatar bloody great as it demonstrates your fickle and not the type we would care to meet anyway

Whereas that would be absolutely fine for a woman, because women are never cheating."

I would guess the cheating men would outnumber the cheating women significantly.

Whereas that would be absolutely fine for a woman, because women are never cheating.

I would guess the cheating men would outnumber the cheating women significantly."

Only because men outnumber women significantly on here.

"Spelling & using text speak! MrsD "

No avatar. No public photos. Messages offering me cash. Profiles with absolute no effort made especially 'I'll fill this in later... ' oh and people who don't read my profile.

I've got absolutely no need for any excuses! All of my social media has to be on absolute 'lock down', so I'm treating Fab as an exceptionally sensitive case!

Shhhhh? Think I hear your mrs getting up !!

"

Haha that was our thought as to the lack of pics

» Add a new message to this topic