FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > WHY CAN'T U ACCOMMODATE?

WHY CAN'T U ACCOMMODATE?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lacksausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Is this a fair question to ask on here? I see it as a pre emptive strike type of question. You don't really need to /have to know, do you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I live with my parents. They NEVER go anywhere together so I never have a free house. Except NYE. They r going out then so who knows..........

I do not want strange men to know my address. Simples.

I have children this is their home plus theres always at least one at home even when younger ones are at school

"I do not want strange men to know my address. Simples."
and this

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I justify fuck all... nor do I ask others to.

"Is this a fair question to ask on here? I see it as a pre emptive strike type of question. You don't really need to /have to know, do you? "

Anyone can ask any question. It's your choice as to whether you answer. Simples.

I don't 'need' to know but I want to know you don't have a wife/gf at home

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Its an important factor for quite a few people on here in deciding if the person of interest is married or not.. i.e a goy who could only do a few hours in the daytimes only..

There will be other reasons, but thats the first one that sprang to mind.

"I justify fuck all... nor do I ask others to. "

I'm married. Nothing to hide, its in my profile

"Is this a fair question to ask on here? I see it as a pre emptive strike type of question. You don't really need to /have to know, do you? "

Are you asking because most people don't like your answer (or more to the point they don't see you as a play partner because you're perhaps in a relationship)?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

For us, it's because we have two older kids (18 & 20) who live here. Although we're not ashamed of what we do, we really don't want them to walk in and find us in a pile of nakedness in the middle of the living room.

Birmingham Airport

This is the first CORRECT ANSWER with evidence of having read the question well.

Its a single guy.

Birmingham Airport

"Is this a fair question to ask on here? I see it as a pre emptive strike type of question. You don't really need to /have to know, do you?

Are you asking because most people don't like your answer (or more to the point they don't see you as a play partner because you're perhaps in a relationship)?"

Really?

im living in temporary accomadation,until early next year.its a house share so easier to say cant accom.than have to cancel a meet cause of unexpected circumstances.

We choose not to at our home .

and our Shag Pad is occupied at the moment

"I justify fuck all... nor do I ask others to.

This is the first CORRECT ANSWER with evidence of having read the question well.

Its a single guy."

Correct to you. Funnily enough, other people are entitled to hold differing _iews!

By *inglecuckoldMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

being single its not a problem , but ive had meets where I was wary the other did know my address

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

You can ask the question whether it gets an answer is another matter.

"Is this a fair question to ask on here? I see it as a pre emptive strike type of question. You don't really need to /have to know, do you?

Are you asking because most people don't like your answer (or more to the point they don't see you as a play partner because you're perhaps in a relationship)?

Really? "

?

Birmingham Airport

"For us, it's because we have two older kids (18 & 20) who live here. Although we're not ashamed of what we do, we really don't want them to walk in and find us in a pile of nakedness in the middle of the living room. "

quick, get the covers!

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Its a single guy."

Yes it is a correct answer, but it isnt the 1st or only correct answer, in answer to your op, yes it is perfectly acceptable to ask why someone cant accommodate, it is then upto that person if they answer or not, the same way with the whole site, you send a message, no one owes you an answer but it is entirely upto them if they answer.

By *ambslass48Woman  over a year ago

Peterborough

I can't accomodate due to extended family living with me and very rarely get the house to myself. I am a widow and have nothing to hide

By *entleman_PerveMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Probably because i need to clean the place up a bit first lol

By *rc83Man  over a year ago

warrington

For me it's because I'm living with a mate. And before anyone asks she not into this.

I live in a monestry were sins of the flesh and wicked evil sexual debauchery is strictly off limits

Birmingham Airport

"I live in a monestry were sins of the flesh and wicked evil sexual debauchery is strictly off limits"

Is there a cross in there?

"I live in a monestry were sins of the flesh and wicked evil sexual debauchery is strictly off limits"

Monks have dirty habits

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

You try and get as full a pic as possible of the person you are meeting.

It is just a part of the jigsaw. The fact they dont want to answer is another part of that puzzle.

I think its a reasonable question as is the option to not answer.

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

"I don't 'need' to know but I want to know you don't have a wife/gf at home"

Ditto

I think as a result of the current climate more and more people are flying the nest from their parents much later on in life than previously, or have had to move back in due to financial restrictions. As someone in the same position I find it somewhat embarrassing to have to admit at my age to be back living with parents, and I reckon many fall into this category. Normally with a little planning I am able to accommodate, but I used to state on my profile that I wasn't, so as not to give the impression I could meet at the drop of a hat, however it presents the type of question we see here. Of course there are those who are at it and playing away hence why they cant accommodate, but those who genuinely cant suffer, as to me it looks like people almost want to believe you are lying from the get-go. There is an old saying 'Honi soit qui mal y pense' that rings true here.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Its a single guy."

There's no 'correct answer' - just opinions.

A

By *each_PittWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Probably because i need to clean the place up a bit first lol"

Same. I rarely even invite friends over and they know how messy I am.

I don't think you HAVE to know why. I just assume they have their own reasons and its up to them if they want to tell me what they are.

I don't get stressed over their marital status. I sort of did at first but realised a good number of swingers are cheating on someone. Even couples aren't always couples as they both might actually have partners at home.

One of my favourite ladies is open about being married. We don't have sex together, she just likes to follow me round a club and voyeristily watch me perform. She asked her husband to come with her but he wasn't interested. Who am I to analyse other people's relationships?

"I live with my parents. They NEVER go anywhere together so I never have a free house. Except NYE. They r going out then so who knows.........."

Ditto. Can't afford to live away from my parents at the moment. If I'd settle for a flat rather than a house id just scrape it but it's easier to live with them. Also my mums cooking is hard to walk away from.

I don't want my address being spread about and having hoards of lusty fab groupies hanging about my house day and night..a man needs his sleep and privacy now and again..

Birmingham Airport

"I live with my parents. They NEVER go anywhere together so I never have a free house. Except NYE. They r going out then so who knows..........

Ditto. Can't afford to live away from my parents at the moment. If I'd settle for a flat rather than a house id just scrape it but it's easier to live with them. Also my mums cooking is hard to walk away from. "

Very soon she will stop you from watching F1 !

The noise!

Well, it's a reasonable question to ask - so long as there is no pressure in expecting a reply.

But how would you feel if I replied, quite genuinely, that I'd once ended up with somebody's hands around my throat and had a very scary escape, so there's no way that I'd trust a Fab meet with my home address again. There's enough risk as it is for a single woman, without telling them where to find you!

Would that encourage further conversation - or stop it dead in it's tracks for you?

Maybe best to just accept their preference and not seek explanations.....

Yes, it's a fair question...everyone has certain criteria that they like to fulfil before they agree to meet someone...Some have few, others are longer, it's all part of how we select partners either here or in real life...it's not preemptive, it's just life. I'm sure you have some that you tend to ask don't you? Whether or not the answer or your willingness to answer it then excludes you is entirely up to them, I'm afraid...There is no equal ops when it comes to fucking strangers off the Internet

Birmingham Airport

"I don't want my address being spread about and having hoards of lusty fab groupies hanging about my house day and night..a man needs his sleep and privacy now and again.. "

I was in the neighborhood; just saying hi.

Birmingham Airport

Well, it's a reasonable question to ask - so long as there is no pressure in expecting a reply.

Because i have a small room in a shared house

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

It's my home, and my personal space.

If I get to know some people well and they become friends, then eventually I will accommodate them.

Birmingham Airport

"Because i have a small room in a shared house "

Are you the peeping tom in that attic behind my house?

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"Well, it's a reasonable question to ask - so long as there is no pressure in expecting a reply.

"

thats the same with any message or question, you can ask what you like, its upto the receiver if they answer or not.

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

My house in the UK is rented out,so I can only accommodate when my sis is out. Because I stay at hers. When I'm at mine in Turkey I can always accommodate..... So if you want me and the sun,get in touch

By *entleman_PerveMan  over a year ago

peterborough

"Probably because i need to clean the place up a bit first lol

Same. I rarely even invite friends over and they know how messy I am."

Well I'm not messy per se just really OCD so if anyone visits the place would have to be immaculate

The worst thing I find is because I can accommodate, people assume that I'll have them to my address without even meeting them socially.

By *horshiperMan  over a year ago

London

I have put it on my profile people accept it or not. If the my sibling were to be away I still wouldnt invite somone back its a respect thing for me

"I live with my parents. They NEVER go anywhere together so I never have a free house. Except NYE. They r going out then so who knows..........

Ditto. Can't afford to live away from my parents at the moment. If I'd settle for a flat rather than a house id just scrape it but it's easier to live with them. Also my mums cooking is hard to walk away from.

Very soon she will stop you from watching F1 !

The noise! "

Why would she stop me watching F1. My parents are both Motorsport fans too.

I'm not allowed over night guests at the vicarage.

My house is for me and my kids end of

Daughter always in and out with friends

None of anyone's business. I state I only meet in clubs.

Lots of reasons eg untidiest person on planet would never out of embarrassment let anyone in ,live with 86 year old cantankerous father ,live with a mate and his partner ,have kids ,live with mother ,just don't want anyone to know where you live etc

I think it's rude to ask. If someone asked I'd stop chatting. None of their business.

"I do not want strange men to know my address. Simples."

I think it's a very fair question to ask as it's the biggest indicator as to whether someone has a partner at home.

That's the only reason I ask as to be fair as a single woman I feel safer in my own home than at a meets or at a hotel. So them being able to accommodate makes no difference really

Both myself and my husband play as singles and as a couple, we both have single profiles along with the couple account.

We choose to keep our 'hobby' and our real life separate.

We both tick the 'can't accomodate' as there isn't an option for 'don't want to accomodate'

As an add on, he does get folk not believing he's playing with his wife's consent as he says can't accomodate

xx

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I don't 'need' to know but I want to know you don't have a wife/gf at home"

I'm asked if I'm married because I don't accommodate. I don't mind explaining why. It's tiresome when the same person keeps asking if I ever get the place to myself or ever accommodate

"I think it's a very fair question to ask as it's the biggest indicator as to whether someone has a partner at home.

That's the only reason I ask as to be fair as a single woman I feel safer in my own home than at a meets or at a hotel. So them being able to accommodate makes no difference really "

Why would it be an indicator that the person has a partner? I share a house with two other women so, in this economic climate, it would not be unusual for a man to be sharing accommodation with other people.

If it says on a profile that the person does not accommodate then accept it.

One other thing, meeting people one to one in their or your house (or a hotel room) has sod all to do with swinging.

Birmingham Airport

I always ask the question because generally it seems to mean "Because I live with my wife and she doesn't know I'm on this site".

"I think it's a very fair question to ask as it's the biggest indicator as to whether someone has a partner at home.

That's the only reason I ask as to be fair as a single woman I feel safer in my own home than at a meets or at a hotel. So them being able to accommodate makes no difference really

Why would it be an indicator that the person has a partner? I share a house with two other women so, in this economic climate, it would not be unusual for a man to be sharing accommodation with other people.

One other thing, meeting people one to one in their or your house (or a hotel room) has sod all to do with swinging."

I'm sorry but it's an indicator for me and one that I rely on a lot whether you agree or not. Yes people share homes and they can choose to explain that or not and I can choose whether to meet them or not.

Why does where I meet have nothing to do with swinging exactly? ridiculous statement!

Birmingham Airport

"I don't 'need' to know but I want to know you don't have a wife/gf at home "

I am pleased to say ones (in)ability to accommodate proves fuck all. Husband or wife may be vegetating in the next room or on treck or be on hols or there may just not be any partner at all.

I tend to ask because I don't want to meet someone with a partner. If they don't want to answer the question then they don't have to, but I'm unlikely to meet them then as I want to keep a clear conscience and have had issues with jealous partners before. I know a lot of people that live in some kind of shared accom or with parents and I've no problem with that, but I do need that reassurance, especially as I often meet at home where I want to stay safe and hassle free

"I tend to ask because I don't want to meet someone with a partner. If they don't want to answer the question then they don't have to, but I'm unlikely to meet them then as I want to keep a clear conscience and have had issues with jealous partners before. I know a lot of people that live in some kind of shared accom or with parents and I've no problem with that, but I do need that reassurance, especially as I often meet at home where I want to stay safe and hassle free"

Spot on

One other thing, meeting people one to one in their or your house (or a hotel room) has sod all to do with swinging."

Whether someone can accommodate is one 'filter' that I use in combination with other factors in order to verify someone is single. You can tell by their availability, level of communication etc too

Ridiculous to say if it says on someone's profile 'accept it'. I accept it of course and seek confirmation by another method or move to the next profile.

Don't really get why people can't bring a date home if they share either. I've dated a few guys who lived in shared accommodation. But it's a choice and again, I respect it and move on.

By *horshiperMan  over a year ago

London

One other thing, meeting people one to one in their or your house (or a hotel room) has sod all to do with swinging.

Whether someone can accommodate is one 'filter' that I use in combination with other factors in order to verify someone is single. You can tell by their availability, level of communication etc too

Ridiculous to say if it says on someone's profile 'accept it'. I accept it of course and seek confirmation by another method or move to the next profile.

Don't really get why people can't bring a date home if they share either. I've dated a few guys who lived in shared accommodation. But it's a choice and again, I respect it and move on."

Swinger girl I just think it would

be disrespectful

"I don't 'need' to know but I want to know you don't have a wife/gf at home

I am pleased to say ones (in)ability to accommodate proves fuck all. Husband or wife may be vegetating in the next room or on treck or be on hols or there may just not be any partner at all. "

You can generally tell though if someone has another person living at home. There will be things in the bathroom, the bedroom, the lounge...

You can tell immediately when entering my home that I live with my partner, his stuff is everywhere. To eliminate all traces of him would be almost impossible.

I can accommodate everyday as I live on my own, but best time is from 1pm cos I am at the gym in the mornings

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Privacy,impressionables that kind of thing, much prefer the neutrality of a hotel.

Everyone has their reason or reasons. My answer is on my profile.

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Usually room at the inn. I have no qualms about inviting fabbers here.

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

Don't really get why people can't bring a date home if they share either. I've dated a few guys who lived in shared accommodation. But it's a choice and again, I respect it and move on."

Id love to know how you would explain to a housemate why you are going into your bedroom with a couple(as that is mainly who i meet). Of course if you are open and don't care if people know your a swinger that it wouldn't matter, but as most are not open about what they do, i can't imagine many being able to explain it away.

"Don't really get why people can't bring a date home if they share either. I've dated a few guys who lived in shared accommodation. But it's a choice and again, I respect it and move on."

Think there is a bit of a difference between bringing a date home and bringing the 3rd meet of the week home for a good seeing to! Not everyone is as open minded about sex unfortunately. Also as someone else has mentioned, if you're into group fun then it's a bit more of an imposition on the people you live with.

I tend to have social drink before play even on home meets which I can do no problem, but if the guy I'm meeting lives with others then sitting having a brew and a chat about limits and condoms etc could be a bit awkward!

Have grown up kids, all with their own set of keys, coming and going as they please. Don't want an Irn Bru moment, would be a little off putting to say the least V xxx

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I live with my family, simples

"Because i have a small room in a shared house

Are you the peeping tom in that attic behind my house? "

Damn caught out. Don't call the law lady please

"I can accommodate everyday as I live on my own, but best time is from 1pm cos I am at the gym in the mornings "

Don't you work?

"I can accommodate everyday as I live on my own, but best time is from 1pm cos I am at the gym in the mornings

Don't you work?"

Yes I do, just 12hrs a week you know 3 times a week, got to much free times you know.

I had to move back with a parent after a break up with my ex, mainly due to financial reasons and saving for my own place.

Altough if any women want to buy me a house I'll be happy to accept

By *ranthamThroatMan  over a year ago

Grantham.

If you say you can't accommodate, end of story, if people decide to have an issue that is their problem, I say I accommodate, that doesn't mean I will.

Read things as you wish to.

Doesn't always mean the person has something to hide, lots of assumptions on here, for whatever reason.

We can with arrangement as got kids but never give out address as most can not find it lol always meet at pub for a drink first then if all up for it back here simples xx

I never ask but most of the men I've chatted to, with the intention of meeting, have offered the information anyway. I can accommodate but I'll only do that after meeting someone socially and making sure there is an element of trust between us. At the end of the day we're all strangers on here and not everyone is comfortable inviting others into their home.

I never justify to anyone why i don't accommodate there are plenty of guys on here willing to share a hotel to have to bother with people who give me a drilling

i can accommodate i simply choose not to

By *ranthamThroatMan  over a year ago

Grantham.

"I can accommodate everyday as I live on my own, but best time is from 1pm cos I am at the gym in the mornings

Don't you work?"

What has that to do with him being on here?

By *iss-PinkWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

I never ask why people can't accom - it's their choice if they volunteer it

I don't accom for some of the reasons already said by others - not wanting people to know my address & it's my children's home being the primary factors

We prefer hotel meets, so whether someone can accommodate or not is irrelevant.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I explain why I cannot accommodate, and do ask. If someone chooses not to answer, that is their prerogative, but does influence whether I wish to meet or not.

I'm not looking to meet at theirs for a first meet, as that would always be a social somewhere public, but its a good indicator if they have a gf, partner or wife.

[Removed by poster at 23/11/14 22:15:10]

By *razedcatMan  over a year ago

London / Herts

I explain why I can't accommodate in my profile text. I can't afford my own place, so I have to live with people who have no idea what I get up to

» Add a new message to this topic