FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > TWC.......

TWC.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are there never any ladies/couples looking for Tiny White Cocks? It's all about the BBC.......sung repetitively.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *S_PennyTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"Why are there never any ladies/couples looking for Tiny White Cocks? It's all about the BBC.......sung repetitively."

Honestly? You have to ask? I'm not a size queen by any stretch of the imagination but it's got to be big enough to get in me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why are there never any ladies/couples looking for Tiny White Cocks? It's all about the BBC.......sung repetitively."

Nit sure about the BBC .... But why would anyone be looking for a tiny White cock ? Novelty value ? Novel Xmas tree decoration ?

Why is it seen as "wrong" for a woman to seek enough size to please, but so very common for men to go on and on about how huge a woman's breasts are?

And before anybody says that men don't go on about them, you should see the typical messages that I get on here....

"Why are there never any ladies/couples looking for Tiny White Cocks? It's all about the BBC.......sung repetitively.

Nit sure about the BBC .... But why would anyone be looking for a tiny White cock ? Novelty value ? Novel Xmas tree decoration ?

"

Tooth pick???

My cock is huge.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I admit it, its all about the size for me. I like a nice thick cock in there. No point in a small white cock that I can't feel when in, and gets pushed out the first time I cum. Very frustrating.

Selby

"My cock is huge."

Good for you fella. Apparently it's probably the biggest working organ in your body.

Sizeists the lot of you. I'm off to buy a buy a penis pump.

"Why are there never any ladies/couples looking for Tiny White Cocks? It's all about the BBC.......sung repetitively.

Tooth pick???"

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"My cock is huge.

Good for you fella. Apparently it's probably the biggest working organ in your body.

"

Selby

"Sizeists the lot of you. I'm off to buy a buy a penis pump."

In fairness in your public pic it hardly looks little. I've seen some right pimple pricks on here and yours looks bigger than that unless you took the pic with a macro lens.

If all your about is the size of your cock then that's the problem more than other people's choices. Cock envy won't help you.

You need to sell yourself and your personality and the other things you can offer for a meet.

"My cock is huge.

"

It not ain't, me is got well good brain in me 'ead me does

"Sizeists the lot of you. I'm off to buy a buy a penis pump.

In fairness in your public pic it hardly looks little. I've seen some right pimple pricks on here and yours looks bigger than that unless you took the pic with a macro lens. "

It was taken with a super zoom lens on a very warm day.

Selby

"My cock is huge.

It not ain't, me is got well good brain in me 'ead me does"

Lmao. Very good.

Selby

In fairness in your public pic it hardly looks little. I've seen some right pimple pricks on here and yours looks bigger than that unless you took the pic with a macro lens.

It was taken with a super zoom lens on a very warm day."

Oh well. Thank your lucky stars you have a good camera then.

It was taken with a super zoom lens on a very warm day.

Oh well. Thank your lucky stars you have a good camera then. "

It did an hour to coax him out of his shell but we got there in the end.

I prefer average myself

Selby

"Why are there never any ladies/couples looking for Tiny White Cocks? It's all about the BBC.......sung repetitively.I prefer average myself "

Me too. Big cocks just hurt.

"Why are there never any ladies/couples looking for Tiny White Cocks? It's all about the BBC.......sung repetitively.I prefer average myself

Me too. Big cocks just hurt. "

Why would anyone want a tiny cock, irrespective of colour? We might as well stick to using the digits on our hands

Why would anyone want a tiny cock, irrespective of colour? We might as well stick to using the digits on our hands "

And you could pretend it was a gangbang!

Why would anyone want a tiny cock, irrespective of colour? We might as well stick to using the digits on our hands

And you could pretend it was a gangbang!"

Double vag, triple, double... Woohoo

Oops double... Should be double anal lol

There's a girl out there for guys of every size, let's be honest when a girl is taking your closed fist an half your forearm is it any wonder they are looking for Mr super huge cock?

We've all put a few fingers in a girl an thought "looks like I'm wasting my time here" but then there's those girls with tighter than tight vaginas. There are as many sizes of vagina as there sizes of penis's.

Just keep popping in that finger- those super tight women are out there, but they feel so good it leaves you unhappy with a lot of women.

"My cock is huge.

"

» Add a new message to this topic