FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > verification

verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a meet yesterday with the female ofa couple she told me with partners consent . When we were done she says she wants to see me again but her partner didnt know and she wants to keep it that way. The problem is how can I get verified. Its hard enough (lol) for a single bloke to get a meet and the verification obviously helps alot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You had a meet. Good for you. So she won't verify you? Never mind. Move on hun. X

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Had a meet yesterday with the female ofa couple she told me with partners consent . When we were done she says she wants to see me again but her partner didnt know and she wants to keep it that way. The problem is how can I get verified. Its hard enough (lol) for a single bloke to get a meet and the verification obviously helps alot"

you won't be able to get a verification if she won't give one.

If she's meeting as a single off a couples profile she really should open a singles profile. Any man who did that would be told to.

Don't get hung on veri's, this is not competition!!

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

Go to a social & get verified there if its important or use the chat rooms and go on webcam theres other ways and dont rely on meets

"Had a meet yesterday with the female ofa couple she told me with partners consent . When we were done she says she wants to see me again but her partner didnt know and she wants to keep it that way. The problem is how can I get verified. Its hard enough (lol) for a single bloke to get a meet and the verification obviously helps alot"

Personally I'd be more annoyed at being lied to rather than the lack of verification

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Go to a social & get verified there if its important or use the chat rooms and go on webcam theres other ways and dont rely on meets "

I never trust webcam verifications (I've seen too many people go on cam for 5 seconds and then get verified). I lend more credence to in person verifications be that at a club or otherwise.

For a single male profile - the first verification is VERY important.

There is no reason why she should not verify you - you may consider just keeping it hidden given the circumstances.

"Don't get hung on veri's, this is not competition!! "
lol I know but spmw people wont meet unless verified

"Don't get hung on veri's, this is not competition!! lol I know but spmw people wont meet unless verified "
meant some ( god dam thumbs lol)

Some people use the not verified excuse because they simply don't want to meet the person and it's an easy way of saying no.

Don't worry about it!

We don't chase down verifications as we are not bothered. Although granted we have two.

"Don't get hung on veri's, this is not competition!! lol I know but spmw people wont meet unless verified "

You managed to get a meet with this woman without being verified so theres nothing stopping you getting more meets

Its not all about getting verified, many are married and want to be discreet even them in couples here as the woman might be bored of the hubby. I had few meets as well where no verifications where left, just have down as a good time

Thanks for the feedback . I suppose it all depends on the individuals/couples . And if their hung up on verifications then I'll be their loss lol

"You had a meet. Good for you. So she won't verify you? Never mind. Move on hun. X"
Having a good time is what counts not a few irrelevant words added to your profile.

"Had a meet yesterday with the female ofa couple she told me with partners consent . When we were done she says she wants to see me again but her partner didnt know and she wants to keep it that way. The problem is how can I get verified. Its hard enough (lol) for a single bloke to get a meet and the verification obviously helps alot

Personally I'd be more annoyed at being lied to rather than the lack of verification "

This

» Add a new message to this topic