FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Haircut

Haircut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enninemark OP   Man  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Is it me or....

Does anyone else find having there haircut a mildly sensual experience? My hairdresser is a good looking probably 10 yrs younger than me girl. No flirting though, just nice to have her stand close running fingers through my hair. Used to have one who was much tartier, used to rest my head on her bust and her legs used to push against mine!

Anyone else feel the same or have a good story to tell?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/11/14 08:07:59]

It always used to be half the fun of a haircut, the hairdresser pushing up against you. Someone told me once they did it because they got a lot more tips that way??

Nowadays I have a mix of male and female barbers where I go and basically you just have whoever is free when it's your turn. Luckily not had the body press from any of the fellas so far ..

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

Having my hair played with in general makes me go to mush, so I see where you're coming from OP.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Ha sorry not me. A person with sharp instruments near my head - probably a control thing.

I'm a hair stylist and I have never brushed my boobs up against a guy for a bigger tip, I just might now though!

By *enninemark OP   Man  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"I'm a hair stylist and I have never brushed my boobs up against a guy for a bigger tip, I just might now though! "

Hmmm Id love to have my hair cut by you.....especially if you lean and brush against me lol

» Add a new message to this topic