FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is this site about sex or looks ???

Is this site about sex or looks ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ady Salford OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm tired of searching for genuine guys who have a lust for sex, but on meeting you they are disappointed and instead of being honest, fuck you and fuck you off.. It boils my blood tbh cos I am a real naughty cougar who enjoys giving a recieving. But is put down bcos I do not fit their criteria on meeting me !!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Out of the two I would pick looks over sex

Do they tell you why they have fucked off or are you assuming its to do with looks?

What do you want them to do after the deed is done?

age nor looks bother me , as I am no looker myself, personality is top of my list, if you get along things happen as you go along

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I'd say a bit of both some people would fcuk anything with a pulse,others don't require a pulse lol...... Then there's people like me that wants quality instead of quantity..... I prefer intimate and the social side, other want cold sex..... fuck and go

It takes all sorts

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Looks required by me every time, I need to be attracted before I can have sex

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I would question my selection criteria if that was happening to me.

If you'd like more than one off meets, would putting it in your profile help?

By *ustin666666Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Im not sure what it is. I get nty before they even ask for a face pic. Seeing them first is a bonus but meeting blind adds to the excitement. In my opinion anyway.

Personality first for me. There needs to be a spark to gett me interested. Looks aint that important its whats underneath that counts.

Same here op. I pic sex anytime over looks but seems I dont fit into anyones criteria either lol

I'm not 100% sure I understand what you mean OP,sorry.

I go for looks, if there's no physical attraction then I'm afraid it's a non starter. Personality comes into it as well but I always have a social meet first just to be sure. If I don't fit when they're looking for or vice versa then both can walk away after a coffee/drink and a chat with no hard feelings.

Manchester

My aim of that question is sly guys who are looking for fbs, who worm their way in and kick you down on the way out. Don't get me wrong I must admit my men and women must be somewhat sexy or it won't turn me on. But do they have to be so callous afterwards, I would rather they was honest on the meet and then save me wasting my time lol

Definitely sex

Definitely looks

"Personality first for me. There needs to be a spark to gett me interested. Looks aint that important its whats underneath that counts."

Really?

We meet people for sex, that's it, sex, and lots of it when we can, if we are in a group situation and I'm watching 3/4 men sharing a few girls on my living room floor, the last thing I'm thinking as they take the last drop of cum across there tits is "well she's got a lovely personality"

"My aim of that question is sly guys who are looking for fbs, who worm their way in and kick you down on the way out. Don't get me wrong I must admit my men and women must be somewhat sexy or it won't turn me on. But do they have to be so callous afterwards, I would rather they was honest on the meet and then save me wasting my time lol "

Ok got you now That's the nature of the site unfortunately. I've met some lovely men on Fab and always enjoyed my meets, having said that, I've not always wanted to meet again. They've done nothing wrong but sometimes you come away and think That was good but I don't want to meet him again. I've never been treated callously afterwards though so sorry to hear you say that.

"Personality first for me. There needs to be a spark to gett me interested. Looks aint that important its whats underneath that counts.

Really?

We meet people for sex, that's it, sex, and lots of it when we can, if we are in a group situation and I'm watching 3/4 men sharing a few girls on my living room floor, the last thing I'm thinking as they take the last drop of cum across there tits is "well she's got a lovely personality" "

yes really. Im probably just old fashioned.

I like both looks and personality . I cant just open my legs to who ever just for a shag its boring to me if I did .

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"Personality first for me. There needs to be a spark to gett me interested. Looks aint that important its whats underneath that counts."

yep that said..connie xx

Lol is this a Wind up ? I looked at your profile and the first line is no face pic no chat !!!! Pot & Kettle !

"Out of the two I would pick looks over sex"

wonder why

"Looks required by me every time, I need to be attracted before I can have sex "

this

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Looks required by me every time, I need to be attracted before I can have sex

this "

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I must admit I struggle sometimes with younger men. There are an awful lot on here looking for older women, but I think its a fantasy for them, and they expect Michelle Pfeiffer or Julia Roberts to turn up. I just hate to see their disappointed faces when I turn up instead but, as they never turn down a shag, I grab it where I can

I prefer someone I can communicate with, sex is a bonus, looks come a distant third.

Manchester

1st of all Mr Suit you can clearly see my face, that is aimed at guys who do not wish to reveal themselves only on the meet, sorry but that is not for me !

Thank you all for your honest opinions, tips and advice, it has helped me to understand abit more now xx

By *ngelsdevilWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

Its all about attraction for me, I couldn't fuck someone if I wasn't attracted to them! I'm presuming most other people are the same?

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"I'm tired of searching for genuine guys who have a lust for sex, but on meeting you they are disappointed and instead of being honest, fuck you and fuck you off.. It boils my blood tbh cos I am a real naughty cougar who enjoys giving a recieving. But is put down bcos I do not fit their criteria on meeting me !!!!"

Just read your profile op what do you expect when you are looking for young immature guys your 48 but your age filter is set at 40 max only yourself to blame. Try meeting someone older than you that may respect you and not just use you for a fuck.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Try meeting someone older than you that may respect you and not just use you for a fuck."

If you believe that some older men don't behave the same way you're in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Nope. I don't think I get the point.

They lust for sex?? Ok

They come and fuck you?? Ok

Then they fuck off???

Is it a long term partner that you are looking for otherwise have they not demonstrated their lust for sex by coming and having sex?

we find that looks help of course but personality is a massive factor! u cud have angelina and brad pitt in a club but if they have no personality its a no go for us!....

"I'm tired of searching for genuine guys who have a lust for sex, but on meeting you they are disappointed and instead of being honest, fuck you and fuck you off.. It boils my blood tbh cos I am a real naughty cougar who enjoys giving a recieving. But is put down bcos I do not fit their criteria on meeting me !!!!

Just read your profile op what do you expect when you are looking for young immature guys your 48 but your age filter is set at 40 max only yourself to blame. Try meeting someone older than you that may respect you and not just use you for a fuck."

Suppose you could say the site's about whatever you want from it. That's what makes it such a great place. So many different people, different likes and dislikes.....................

To answer the OP, gotta say that the sex and looks go hand in hand, most here would admit that they're not going to have sex with someone they don't like the look of.

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

A personality is much higher up the priorities for me.

"Its all about attraction for me, I couldn't fuck someone if I wasn't attracted to them! I'm presuming most other people are the same?

"

"I'm tired of searching for genuine guys who have a lust for sex, but on meeting you they are disappointed and instead of being honest, fuck you and fuck you off.. It boils my blood tbh cos I am a real naughty cougar who enjoys giving a recieving. But is put down bcos I do not fit their criteria on meeting me !!!!

Just read your profile op what do you expect when you are looking for young immature guys your 48 but your age filter is set at 40 max only yourself to blame. Try meeting someone older than you that may respect you and not just use you for a fuck."

How rude Who are you to imply that men under 40 are immature? I've met plenty of younger on here and I can assure you I've never been used or treated with anything but respect!

In your bed

"

How rude Who are you to imply that men under 40 are immature? I've met plenty of younger on here and I can assure you I've never been used or treated with anything but respect! "

Show off...

In your bed

"we find that looks help of course but personality is a massive factor! u cud have angelina and brad pitt in a club but if they have no personality its a no go for us!.... "

I always thought Brad and Angelina get a bad rep on here. I've always found them to be swingers with great personality.

"

How rude Who are you to imply that men under 40 are immature? I've met plenty of younger on here and I can assure you I've never been used or treated with anything but respect!

Show off... "

By *icky-discoMan  over a year ago

oxford

Look for me and anything else is a bonus also plenty of chat and banter

Looks first for that initial attraction, but then need the dirty, erotic and intelligent mind to keep me interested.

It's not just sex.

By *ozzytruck69Couple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Hull

op i have read your profile, it states 'iam looking for 2 kind of meets,the first been a social one so we can decide if it goes further..the 2nd i assume is to take it further? if you are true to your profile how can someone fuck you and go if you do not do it till the 2nd meet?..maybe you need to re evaluate your profile?

Both! I go for an attraction first before I would consider sex, some guys it's a one off but mostly I stay friends and keep in touch with the men I meet, i do take time to get to know most people I meet for that very reason x

"Who are you to imply that men under 40 are immature? I've met plenty of younger on here and I can assure you I've never been used or treated with anything but respect! "

...legs, I'm 39 and I could use you in lots of disrespectful ways...

Looks and attraction to the person. Also there has to be a connection conversation wise too, otherwise it ain't happening.

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

I feel sorry for the poor sap mentioned in your status

"I feel sorry for the poor sap mentioned in your status "

Bit mean I agree

Most people get attracted to a person and that's what leads them to have sex with them. Online, however, we never meet that person... so we end up relying upon what few words they say and what they look like. If you look good infront of a lens and you write well you should thrive. Otherwise you're probably better off meeting people at clubs and parties so that your inner sexy real person can shine through. I hope some of that makes sense lol

"Who are you to imply that men under 40 are immature? I've met plenty of younger on here and I can assure you I've never been used or treated with anything but respect!

...legs, I'm 39 and I could use you in lots of disrespectful ways... "

Oh yes please best offer I've had all day

"Most people get attracted to a person and that's what leads them to have sex with them. Online, however, we never meet that person... so we end up relying upon what few words they say and what they look like. If you look good infront of a lens and you write well you should thrive. Otherwise you're probably better off meeting people at clubs and parties so that your inner sexy real person can shine through. I hope some of that makes sense lol "

good advice!

Yes although this is a swingers site which is aimed at those in search of sexual pleasure it needs to be a pleasure to all involved and attraction to play on both sides is a must surely well in our book it is won't just have sex with wnybody

Are you meaning me?

Horses for courses as they say

There are lots of women on here who are just as shallow as lots of the guys. On their profiles they only want muscles, abs, height etc. It seems any man who has these regardless of personality, looks, cock size, technique will do well. It must be the same for the stunning ladies too.

However on planet Earth most people will go for a mix of looks and personality thankfully

"I can assure you I've never been used or treated with anything but respect!

Oh yes please best offer I've had all day "

...so you feeling better now?

Personality for me, rather that than sit with Barbie and Ken.

Her

"I can assure you I've never been used or treated with anything but respect!

Oh yes please best offer I've had all day

...so you feeling better now? "

Loads better thank you, but I have been drooling over and stroking torso pics all day

Like most men, if I just want sex, then hell, looks don't matter.

If I want a relationship, then looks is a must. But then, I wouldn't come on here looking for someone I expect to spend time with.

Sorry, but this is just a sex site for most. Just take it for what it is. If you want more, then maybe a dating site would be better.

Sounds callous, but I don't mean to be. I just like to keep things real.

Manchester

I understand where a lot of you are coming from, but I do not get turned on by guys my own age or older. And I have had experiences with guys in that age group... At the end of the day I'm a cougar and we always go for the younger man!!

Manchester

Hahaha all dating sites are just the same as fab and I'm not looking for a bf tbph

Manchester

"Most people get attracted to a person and that's what leads them to have sex with them. Online, however, we never meet that person... so we end up relying upon what few words they say and what they look like. If you look good infront of a lens and you write well you should thrive. Otherwise you're probably better off meeting people at clubs and parties so that your inner sexy real person can shine through. I hope some of that makes sense lol "

Thing is I've never been to a club or party and could never go alone, so this advice even tho taken in will never happen. But thank you x

Manchester

That poor sap, was my 1st ever meet and it was a disaster on his part

Manchester

"Try meeting someone older than you that may respect you and not just use you for a fuck.

If you believe that some older men don't behave the same way you're in Cloud Cuckoo Land."

Tbh older men can be just the same and I should know, has my ex who was 10 yrs older than me. Thought it was okay for him to cheat on me with a girl 30 yrs his junior ?!

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Try meeting someone older than you that may respect you and not just use you for a fuck.

If you believe that some older men don't behave the same way you're in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

Tbh older men can be just the same and I should know, has my ex who was 10 yrs older than me. Thought it was okay for him to cheat on me with a girl 30 yrs his junior ?!"

Sorry to here that op hope things get better for you

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

Looks always for me!

Have you ever thought the guys do want an FB and they arent leading you but the sex could be bad and they dont want to repeat it!

Or they dont have a chemistry with you so some guys will just get their end away because you let them

Is it me or is this a bit scary

"Is it me or is this a bit scary "

I have a sneaky feeling this could all go tits up and not in a good way....

I have to be attracted to a man's face to have sex with him. I don't expect anything after we have had sex,even if they are looking for a fb.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Like most men, if I just want sex, then hell, looks don't matter.

If I want a relationship, then looks is a must. But then, I wouldn't come on here looking for someone I expect to spend time with.

Sorry, but this is just a sex site for most. Just take it for what it is. If you want more, then maybe a dating site would be better.

Sounds callous, but I don't mean to be. I just like to keep things real."

For a lot of us there is a very sexy middle ground

I would put personality above looks any day.

If you believe that some older men don't behave the same way you're in Cloud Cuckoo Land."

This

» Add a new message to this topic