FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We always prefer a well thought out, well written first message on here. It was, therefore, very surprising to read on here recently that several other couples advocated single guys approaching with a simple "Hi. How are you?" message to grab people's attention (the idea being that they make contact, and then the recipient of said message replies to them, having checked out the sender's profile and liking what they read). So, detailed and well constructed versus short and sweet? Which do people prefer to receive?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i dont mind to much as i know everyone is different if we get a hi how are you guys message i will always reply and give them a chance its the hi would love to fuck your mrs or messages similar that do my nut in how very rude lol

By *otnolongerwifeCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

I much perfer something more than 'How are you'.

It always seems difficult to respond with anything other than 'good thanks, you?'; at which point you hope the other person or couple is going to say something they proberbly coyld have skipped straight to, or it gets ackward fast.

By *otnolongerwifeCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

By the way, would love to fuck your mrs.

lmfao ()

Lol I'm not getting much response from any messages, seeking the advice of single girls please. Im Not sending cock pic's not being crude just seems girls are inundated with messages from single guys and seem on threads to say most guy's are illiterate neanderthals. Why no response to my messages girls?

dno lol 1/ am not a single female 2/ not seen the type of mail you would send / and 3 dont take to much in that you read on these threads its not healthy

[Removed by poster at 26/11/14 04:50:45]

"Lol I'm not getting much response from any messages, seeking the advice of single girls please. Im Not sending cock pic's not being crude just seems girls are inundated with messages from single guys and seem on threads to say most guy's are illiterate neanderthals. Why no response to my messages girls? "
you dont have many pics or veris that would make me not reply regardless of what your message said xx

"Lol I'm not getting much response from any messages, seeking the advice of single girls please. Im Not sending cock pic's not being crude just seems girls are inundated with messages from single guys and seem on threads to say most guy's are illiterate neanderthals. Why no response to my messages girls? you dont have many pics or veris that would make me not reply regardless of what your message said xx"

To be fair, he's only been on Fab seven weeks. A lot of single men don't get meets and are verified in that short space of time.

Ok il give him that,but more pics would help? x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I much perfer something more than 'How are you'.

It always seems difficult to respond with anything other than 'good thanks, you?'; at which point you hope the other person or couple is going to say something they proberbly coyld have skipped straight to, or it gets ackward fast. "

Have to agree with you. Have done the same ourselves. Sometimes, when feeling mischievous, we will reply with "Fine, thanks. How are you?" Most often this leads to "Good thanks". At which point the conversation is really over!

A short well written introductory message is what I usually send. Something that shows I've read their profile etc.

And don't forget the face pics.

People prefer different things.I don't think there are any hard and fast rules?

Apart from maybe "fancy a fuck" messages being a big no no?

» Add a new message to this topic