FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > is it all about meeting

is it all about meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am I wrong in believing that Fabs isn't just about sex meet hook ups can you not just chat I am not stupid I know that the majority of ppl are here for that but like me some ppl enjoy the chat/cybering and cam side of fans and not needing to meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I chat to loads of people that I won't ever meet, I'm honest about it with them but we still chat on here x

By *horshiperMan  over a year ago

London

"I chat to loads of people that I won't ever meet, I'm honest about it with them but we still chat on here x"

I love chatting - if i meet, i meet but not overly bothered about it its just about being with people that have the same interests

"I chat to loads of people that I won't ever meet, I'm honest about it with them but we still chat on here x

I love chatting - if i meet, i meet but not overly bothered about it its just about being with people that have the same interests "

Well we chat don't we

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I chat to loads of people that I won't ever meet, I'm honest about it with them but we still chat on here x"

Exactly same iam always honest and tell ppl from the off just got accused of being a time waster and tease yesterday was told I shouldn't be on here if iam not meeting

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's all about what you want it to be about.

We chat to some people who live much too far away for us to ever meet.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Make it what you wish and change your mind to what you fancy at any time you want, It's your experience after all.

By *horshiperMan  over a year ago

London

"I chat to loads of people that I won't ever meet, I'm honest about it with them but we still chat on here x

I love chatting - if i meet, i meet but not overly bothered about it its just about being with people that have the same interests

Well we chat don't we "

Yes and i very much enjoy chatting to you - whats the pressie

Yes for me its about scoring loads, but fun as well to us the forum

Its all about whatever you want it to be, personally I like the meeting part, cant be doing with cyber its not for me

Exactly same iam always honest and tell ppl from the off just got accused of being a time waster and tease yesterday was told I shouldn't be on here if iam not meeting "

Take no notice of people who try to tell you what you should and shouldn't be doing on here,they need to concentrate on their own business on here rather than butt into yours

Keep doing what you're comfortable with

To be honest, I'm not that bothered about meeting loads of people and I'd happily just chat to people I wouldn't be meeting.

I was viewing a lady's profile today, she had a list of verifications a foot long but they were all cams! So there you go. Use the site how you want x

The site is to be used however you wish, some just like to chat, some for cam, some for just sex and some for friendship and fun x

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I'm not into cyber and endless chat, just not my thing, but use the site as it suits you and just be upfront with people what you are looking for.

"I was viewing a lady's profile today, she had a list of verifications a foot long but they were all cams! So there you go. Use the site how you want x"

mine are all cams iv had meets who have left site or not verified fuck um lol i dont choose who is to verify me

i enjoy the chatrooms tbh

I don't chat, , I think it's the messages I get put me off,, haha

"Its all about whatever you want it to be, personally I like the meeting part, cant be doing with cyber its not for me"

Same here , and as long as people who don't have any intention of meeting are upfront about it , that's fine .

"Am I wrong in believing that Fabs isn't just about sex meet hook ups can you not just chat I am not stupid I know that the majority of ppl are here for that but like me some ppl enjoy the chat/cybering and cam side of fans and not needing to meet "
I have to agree with you on this; im not really ready for meeting anyone yet and get called alsorts for just wanting to chat x

I'm only here for the forums now, no Interest in meeting. Its more interesting the face book and more diverse opinions.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"It's all about what you want it to be about.

We chat to some people who live much too far away for us to ever meet."

I know, it's a bugger!

"Am I wrong in believing that Fabs isn't just about sex meet hook ups can you not just chat I am not stupid I know that the majority of ppl are here for that but like me some ppl enjoy the chat/cybering and cam side of fans and not needing to meet I have to agree with you on this; im not really ready for meeting anyone yet and get called alsorts for just wanting to chat x"

could be that your profile says ya looking fir meets

"Am I wrong in believing that Fabs isn't just about sex meet hook ups can you not just chat I am not stupid I know that the majority of ppl are here for that but like me some ppl enjoy the chat/cybering and cam side of fans and not needing to meet "

If you take everything off your 'looking for' list you won't show up on searches. That will cut down your mail.

Well we chat don't we "

i love chatting with you charley

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Yes for me its about scoring loads, but fun as well to us the forum "

Funny that in over a year you only have the one webcam verification then isn't it

[Removed by poster at 27/11/14 20:09:33]

[Removed by poster at 27/11/14 20:09:28]

"Its all about whatever you want it to be, personally I like the meeting part, cant be doing with cyber its not for me

Same here , and as long as people who don't have any intention of meeting are upfront about it , that's fine . "

I do say I meet on my profile and no cyber, skype, webcam etc nobody reads it

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Twitter, Facebook

Well we chat don't we

Yes and i very much enjoy chatting to you - whats the pressie"

Can't divulge that on a forum

Well we chat don't we i love chatting with you charley "

I love chatting with you xxx

» Add a new message to this topic