FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hard core bare teasing. Any other females enjoy this?

Hard core bare teasing. Any other females enjoy this?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilbrit OP   Couple  over a year ago

crowbrough

Wife enjoys sitting on a bare cock and rubbing her pussy on it until she gets really wet and the guy really hard. Then puts condom on when shes ready to have him enter her. She loves the tease...gets her in the mood and really wet.

Any other fems and couples do or enjoy this too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Nope.

Out of interest would sitting on a 'bagged up' cock feel any different?

Each to their own - but as not all STDs require penetration to be transmitted - not for us.

A

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds really horny and have done this with regular partners. Risk of "slipping in" is rather high so not sure about this with stranger/one-off situation.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

cant say it'd turn me on, being honest.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Wife enjoys sitting on a bare cock and rubbing her pussy on it until she gets really wet and the guy really hard. Then puts condom on when shes ready to have him enter her. She loves the tease...gets her in the mood and really wet.

Any other fems and couples do or enjoy this too?"

I love doing it to the monkey...use his lovely smooth head against my clit...but would never with a meet...by the time you got around to putting a condom on in that situation, it's pretty much pointless...

» Add a new message to this topic