FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cock rings

Cock rings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkstaffs OP   Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

This is probably something that has been done to death but are cock rings worth using? I fancy giving one a try. Any advice is welcome!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I would say .... Get a cock and ball ring combi ..... And one one with a bullet vibrator ..... You will notice it a lot when you cum

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"This is probably something that has been done to death but are cock rings worth using? I fancy giving one a try. Any advice is welcome!"

they are like £4, maybe even £3.50. Today is black friday after all. If you get your hands on one, make sure it's not attached t-anyone, but it is your preference

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd say to go for a cheaper one, so that you're not investing in something that you don't know how much you like etc. The above ideas are good.

Can make a guy's cock stand out from the crowd, on top of the other stuff above - and help keep you hard.

I have a cock and ball ring with a bullet vibrator for her pleasure. I just don't get it and neither does she!

I don't have an issue maintaining an erection and it doesn't seem to have any other affect, the bullet also doesn't hit her in the right place! Tried a couple of different ones and its always been then same.

By *arkstaffs OP   Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Well! I bought one yesterday! I got together with a regular play friend last night for a drink and some fun. The ring certainly made a difference, my cock was even harder than normal and a lot thicker! It kept me from cumming too soon as well and she loved the fucking,

if that doesn't sound big headed.

Glad I tried one, it will not be the last time.

Thanks for all the advice.

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I quite like them so have a few of my partners I've used em with. you've bought one now but anyone wanting to give them a try "pound land" sell em for £1 same as little pink vibes,pretty powerful. Most pubs have machines that vend em for around £3

Sell in supermarkets these days but went out with ginger to a sex shop and bought one with the bullet. Made my cock rock hard and ginge loved the bunny ears and vibration. Well recommended

mansfield

The only thing I'd check for is whether it's a one use only or you can change the batteries (the one use ones only last around 20-30 mins

If it's a 'special' night and I need to go a bit longer then definitely it helps and does give you that nice fat cock feeling....

Be careful with some of the tighter, double ones as they can cause a bruise or two....

By *ack_greenfinchMan  over a year ago

bristol

Wore one at Chameleons a while back and was shy about how people would react. But I got only positive reactions from the ladies I played with for the look of it when I took my towel off.

How do other women feel about seeing a guy wearing one?

I'm a huge fan of the nice metal ones on guys. I think they're really sexy to look at.

By *ipple twisterMan  over a year ago

South Cumbria

My wife keeps telling me to get one. Been abit standoffish about but reading this I think I'm going to be buying one. What's the best site to look at?

mansfield

I buy most of my stuff off eBay but because it's coming from China there's a few weeks to wait. Don't fabsters use lovehoney and get a discount?

Think about the batteries it uses. Button batteries are not very powerful and you could easily out last the batteries...

I'm just suppried that none has come up with a cock ring with the power pack in the shape of a butt plug. No wires to get tangled up in lolol

» Add a new message to this topic