FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Being touched

Being touched

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Isn't it wonderful to feel someone's hands explore your body, I love to feel a woman's hands on my bum as I slide in and out of her, or stroke my thighs as she runs her lips and tongue up and down my shaft, and I love to return the favour, trace the outline of her breasts, the curves of her hips, also like holding her bum as I push deep inside, or stroke her back as I take her from behind, touching is so sensual, anyone else ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends on my mood. I tend to like being restrained and/or held down for sex.

I love long cuddles with touching though.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Depends on my mood. I tend to like being restrained and/or held down for sex.

I love long cuddles with touching though."

Oh yes, I'd love to pin you to the bed in the heat of passion, wrists pinned tightly above your head, also like to hold your ankles tightly and pull your legs wide open as I pump into you hard

Oh yes, I'd love to pin you to the bed in the heat of passion, wrists pinned tightly above your head, also like to hold your ankles tightly and pull your legs wide open as I pump into you hard "

Sound divine!

Love sensual touching havinga guy close behind me running his finger down my back and arms, putting his arms round me while kissing my shoulder, I quite like kissing when the guys behind me too, there is something very sexy about turning your head to kiss a guy while he had his arms wrapped round you from behind

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Love sensual touching havinga guy close behind me running his finger down my back and arms, putting his arms round me while kissing my shoulder, I quite like kissing when the guys behind me too, there is something very sexy about turning your head to kiss a guy while he had his arms wrapped round you from behind "

"Isn't it wonderful to feel someone's hands explore your body, I love to feel a woman's hands on my bum as I slide in and out of her, or stroke my thighs as she runs her lips and tongue up and down my shaft, and I love to return the favour, trace the outline of her breasts, the curves of her hips, also like holding her bum as I push deep inside, or stroke her back as I take her from behind, touching is so sensual, anyone else ? "

Oooh my body tingled for a minute reading that, I love to be touched, kissed and stroked and yes I give as good as I get

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Sigh

"Isn't it wonderful to feel someone's hands explore your body, I love to feel a woman's hands on my bum as I slide in and out of her, or stroke my thighs as she runs her lips and tongue up and down my shaft, and I love to return the favour, trace the outline of her breasts, the curves of her hips, also like holding her bum as I push deep inside, or stroke her back as I take her from behind, touching is so sensual, anyone else ? "

Love a nice cuddle that slowly turns into a full session. Those first touches just to test the water. A brush of a breast see if your in luck. Then a sly cup of a boon, hold it, then slow and really gently just brush a nipple with your thumb. Bodies close. Feeling the subtle change in position, a slight push against your inviting more. Touching mmmmm.

By *AS69Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Mmmm this all sounds amazing.

Sensual touching is so important for us.

Love skin to skin, kissing and caressing.

Ooooh tingling now just thinking about it!!!

Xxxxx

By *eedelightsWoman  over a year ago

London

All the above and more

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Oh what a divine post.

You can't beat a bit of mutual adoration for each others bodies.

Definitely

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Oh yes, I'd love to pin you to the bed in the heat of passion, wrists pinned tightly above your head, also like to hold your ankles tightly and pull your legs wide open as I pump into you hard "

TAXI !!!

Mmmmmm...

Nothing can beat that first highly anticipated touch of skin on skin for the very first time.

The excitement of fulfilling the relationship to its ultimate end and the electricity of that first touch....

Then my favourite part once we're both completely drained of laying together and feeling hearts pumping hard in sweaty, stuck together bodies....

Yep, first skin on skin gets me every time......

» Add a new message to this topic