FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How To 'Win' An Argument...?

How To 'Win' An Argument...?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Very, very simple. Make your comments in a message, send it and then immediately Block the recipient.

Recognise this ? Do you think it's acceptable ? We wouldn't do this in real life - so why on here..? It reminds me of School Playgrounds. Rather childish - and cheap.

Everyone one on here is an Adult - but a minority do not seem to behave accordingly. Shame. Could do better.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Very, very simple. Make your comments in a message, send it and then immediately Block the recipient.

Recognise this ? Do you think it's acceptable ? We wouldn't do this in real life - so why on here..? It reminds me of School Playgrounds. Rather childish - and cheap.

Everyone one on here is an Adult - but a minority do not seem to behave accordingly. Shame. Could do better."

What's happened?

S x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

but you have come onto the forum for the last word....

I agree. People can make crappy comments then hide behind the block button. Shouldn't be allowed

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

or people do the above...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Erm!?

its annoying, but not as annoying has when your post disappears shortly, it makes you feel like you have lost twice lol

"Very, very simple. Make your comments in a message, send it and then immediately Block the recipient.

Everyone one on here is an Adult - but a minority do not seem to behave accordingly. Shame. Could do better."

I suppose the question I would ask is why am I arguing with someone who I don't know, will never meet, and don't actually care about winning against on a swinging website...then I act like a dog...If I can't eat it or fuck it, I piss on it and walk away...

I just refuse to BELIVE I'm wrong lol

Even if it's black and white nope I'm correct

Then stomp off believing my hype it's so good

I do it, I hang up on people all the time, when I don't like what they are saying,, don't think you should argue on here, no is no, it's just some don't like no

Save the message, check back regularly to see if they have unblocked you. If they have then either:

1) reply to the pm calling them tossers and block them afterwards, so they know how it feels,or

2) take a couple of deep breaths and move on as they are probably not worth the effort.

We were called fakes and then blocked during the week after refusing to take a verification phone call after 11pm

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

It is one of the tools that the site provides so people can use it in any way they want to.

Useful if people want to carry on an argument when you dont want to.

But forums arent the place to try and win an argument either so Im closing this now.