FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sexual pleasure - why is it so yummy and addictive ??

Sexual pleasure - why is it so yummy and addictive ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone this is my first post so here goes.

Why do we find sex so pleasureable and addictive ??

For me it goes back a long way since my teens and it has got ever more enjoyable with age. Sex does not tail off at 50 beleive me

For me it is primarily the tactility of sex, the caressing, the touching the teasing and perhaps most of all the subtle pleaures you can give to one another with your tongues.

I also realy enjoy the aspect of sharing and enjoying one anothers bodies with others in a very tactile 3sum or more sum. Seeing the pleasure on one anothers face as enjoy the addictive pleasures of cumming.

for me thats hwat makes really lovely sex so yummy and addictive. we look forward with excitement to the next session.

For me swinging tends to enhance sexual pleasure.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. i would love to know your thoughts!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

all we'll say is we love sex cuz its good and give u this amazing feeling before and after lol

Nice first post OP, gold star

Its a case of the more you have the more you want too!

When I split with my ex I didnt sleep with anyone for 3 years, mainly because he was the guy I was going to spend the rest of my life with and I didnt want anyone else, no-one even came close to him and if Im honest nobody has come close since...BUT....

once I got back onto the horse as it were....and yes he was a big boy hehehehe I havent looked back! Then being introduced to swinging 15 months ago I certainly cant see me ever being a one guy girl again...Fooooking luv it!!!!

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Yeah, we do have to wonder why everyone maxes sex all so difficult and complex when they are teenagers. Especially if you're a guy.

Surely girls were always sexually receptive and this is not something they develop in their 30s and 40s? But it didn't seem like that at the time.

Considering what we know now we wasted a hell of a lot of years really lol and yes we do think sex does become much better once you are ready to open your mind and throw off the shackles so to speak

xxxxx

Ju & Rich

[Removed by poster at 21/05/09 15:30:58]

I know exactly what you mean. we are blessed with sensuality and its lovely to share it others. I coiuld never go back to be a one woman guy either lol

"Yeah, we do have to wonder why everyone maxes sex all so difficult and complex when they are teenagers. Especially if you're a guy.

Surely girls were always sexually receptive and this is not something they develop in their 30s and 40s? But it didn't seem like that at the time.

Considering what we know now we wasted a hell of a lot of years really lol and yes we do think sex does become much better once you are ready to open your mind and throw off the shackles so to speak

xxxxx

Ju & Rich"

I could not agree more. Why all the angst its such a natural pleasure to enjoy and share with others xx

As I understand it, the reason why sex is so pleasureable, is that it gives you the incentive to do it - after all it's prime purpose is reproduction, and that is essential to the survival of the species. Any species which doesn't reproduce goes the way of the dodo.

Human sex has a slight edge to it as well, babies take a long time and a lot of effort to raise therefore two parents can make a better job of it. What better way to make a man stick with his woman than the dangling carrot of lots of sex? The primates are the only mammals that are sexually active all the time - not having one or two seasons a year like the other mammals.

So the reason why sex is so much fun, is that we have evolved that way - good old Darwin!!!!!

stoke on trent

mmm evolution, that's certainly true.

But as a species are we naturally monogamous?

xxxxx

Ju & Rich

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"As I understand it, the reason why sex is so pleasureable, is that it gives you the incentive to do it - after all it's prime purpose is reproduction, and that is essential to the survival of the species. Any species which doesn't reproduce goes the way of the dodo.

Human sex has a slight edge to it as well, babies take a long time and a lot of effort to raise therefore two parents can make a better job of it. What better way to make a man stick with his woman than the dangling carrot of lots of sex? The primates are the only mammals that are sexually active all the time - not having one or two seasons a year like the other mammals.

So the reason why sex is so much fun, is that we have evolved that way - good old Darwin!!!!!"

well the marriage thing is totally alien to humans natural polyandry .the reason we came together as a society was that it was a way to protect children from interlopers ,,,its the pride concept ,.hence swinging is so popular ..we need that multipartner experience to ensure mixed dna .

reproduction is only slightly lower than will to survive.

" ,,,its the pride concept ,.hence swinging is so popular ..we need that multipartner experience to ensure mixed dna .

reproduction is only slightly lower than will to survive."

Bet that crops up in the next bareback thread hehehehehehe

stoke on trent

probably lol xxxx

j&r

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

" ,,,its the pride concept ,.hence swinging is so popular ..we need that multipartner experience to ensure mixed dna .

Bet that crops up in the next bareback thread hehehehehehe"

bound too but when you think about it condoms defeat the purpose of sex ...sad world eh !! x

"As I understand it, the reason why sex is so pleasureable, is that it gives you the incentive to do it - after all it's prime purpose is reproduction, and that is essential to the survival of the species. Any species which doesn't reproduce goes the way of the dodo.

So the reason why sex is so much fun, is that we have evolved that way - good old Darwin!!!!!

well the marriage thing is totally alien to humans natural polyandry .the reason we came together as a society was that it was a way to protect children from interlopers ,,,its the pride concept ,.hence swinging is so popular ..we need that multipartner experience to ensure mixed dna .

reproduction is only slightly lower than will to survive."

Marriage is a concept fabricated by religion and in that sense possibly goes against some peoples view point that humans are meant to be polyamory. The term itself is derived from the Greek poly (many/several) and the Latin amor and so is an ancient practice. However, it is not, nor has it ever been a widespread practice, which questions the notion that humans are not meant to be with one person for life. Archaeological, anthropological and historical evidence suggests humans and even neanderthal man lived in husband/wife type relationships and close knit family units and would strongly suggest humans are more akin to having one partner than having poly relationships.

Humans came together in hunter/gatherer groups for many reasons and protection was just one of many reasons and cannot possibly be used as THE reason for human society groupings. And there is absolutely NO evidence or link to suggest the human 'tribal concept' has anything at all to do with swinging or having multiple sex partners. Swinging and poly relationships are a state of mind and a choice that relatively few people share compared to the number of people on this planet. The vast majority do not share the urge to swing or have multiple sexual partners and history suggests the concept of one partner has been the overwhelming choice throughtout many thousands of years!

Marriage is a concept fabricated by religion and in that sense possibly goes against some peoples view point that humans are meant to be polyamory. The term itself is derived from the Greek poly (many/several) and the Latin amor and so is an ancient practice. However, it is not, nor has it ever been a widespread practice, which questions the notion that humans are not meant to be with one person for life. Archaeological, anthropological and historical evidence suggests humans and even neanderthal man lived in husband/wife type relationships and close knit family units and would strongly suggest humans are more akin to having one partner than having poly relationships.

Humans came together in hunter/gatherer groups for many reasons and protection was just one of many reasons and cannot possibly be used as THE reason for human society groupings. And there is absolutely NO evidence or link to suggest the human 'tribal concept' has anything at all to do with swinging or having multiple sex partners. Swinging and poly relationships are a state of mind and a choice that relatively few people share compared to the number of people on this planet. The vast majority do not share the urge to swing or have multiple sexual partners and history suggests the concept of one partner has been the overwhelming choice throughtout many thousands of years! "

And he wonders why i kick him lol KICK xxx

we are the only animals who have sex just for fun.

on the whole planet. :o

well we hope its "FUN"

"we are the only animals who have sex just for fun.

on the whole planet. :o

well we hope its "FUN"

"

There are other animals that have sex just for fun. Chimps and other primates/apes have sex just for pleasure and other animals such as dolphins also share this trait. We are not that different from the rest of the animal kindom!

stoke on trent

mmm but when in Rome didn't people do what the roman's did? And had lots of fun?

xxx

j&r

"mmm but when in Rome didn't people do what the roman's did? And had lots of fun?

xxx

j&r"

Some did. The idea of the Romans indulging in orgies and having all kinds of kinky sex has been taken out of context. The average Roman citizen had the normal man/wife relationships; the massive orgies that we all know of were during the time of Nero and were not a common place activity. In fact this seems to have been a practice mainly indulged in by the patrician class (senators, rich etc).We also know of other orgies and alternative sexual practices taking place due to evidence at Pompeii, where wall paintings show all kinds of things going on, from incest, beastiality, bdsm, orgies and homosexuality. They were much more at ease with sex than we are today and didn't mind exploring new sexual ideas!

» Add a new message to this topic