FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mouth swabs

Mouth swabs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I learnt some things I didn't know today and wondered how many other swingers didn't either...

According to the very nice nurse I spoke to earlier, Syphilis has increased 1000% in the last ten years. And one of the places it likes to hide is your MOUTH, along with Gonoreah and Chlamidia and all can be totally undetectable.

And swinging clubs are apparently rife with carriers, because of he amount of unprotected oral sex that goes on.

So, did you know? And how many people actually have a throat swab taken every 3 months?.....

Also, on a similiar note. I played with a 35 year old the other day who didn't know that you could pass Herpes to someone by playing when you have a mouth ulcer or Cold sore. Chatting to the nurse again, she said a lot of people don't know this...

And don't get me started on Rimming lol!! Apparently Hep A and B can be passed by Rimming a carrier....With so many people doing it, this disease is also rocketing!!

I admit to being totally terrified now, am considering hanging up my corset and getting a cat instead

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I thought that was the reason you always had a mouth swab anyway to check for stuff. If we all got paranoid noone would do anything

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

anyone know any good nunneries/convents??

yes, but I just didn't realise how bad it was. And I am pretty good at being paranoid lol

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

I have read this, and think that when I was younger this was not known... and yes we all do get more careful as we get older.

But if we did not take chances sometimes no one would be playing.

"anyone know any good nunneries/convents?? "

And do they take cats??

"anyone know any good nunneries/convents??

And do they take cats??"

they likely will?? but need rockin chair too! x

And do they take cats??

they likely will?? but need rockin chair too! x "

Sigh, I better get out my knitting needles....

And do they take cats??

Sigh, I better get out my knitting needles.... "

yeah and the crotchet hook! then if all else fails you can burst the blisters with it!!!

makes you wonder if the vanilla world knows all this x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i go for regular check ups but not once am i asked if i perform oral sex without a condom etc and not once have i had an oral swab

should this be something i bring up at my next one??? i go to a GUM clinic as well so you'd have thought they were up on these things

"i go for regular check ups but not once am i asked if i perform oral sex without a condom etc and not once have i had an oral swab

should this be something i bring up at my next one??? i go to a GUM clinic as well so you'd have thought they were up on these things"

Yes, she only told me because I decided to admit to swinging, I was in a chatty mood

You should definately go and have a mouth swab.

And do they take cats??

Sigh, I better get out my knitting needles....

yeah and the crotchet hook! then if all else fails you can burst the blisters with it!!!

makes you wonder if the vanilla world knows all this x"

Actually the nurse did say that one of the reasons the figures are high in the swinging world is because we tend to get checked more frequently than those in the vanilla.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I admit to swinging every time I go to the GUM clinic. I think it makes for an interesting conversation.

But I've never been offered a throat swab. Dental dam, but never a swab!!!

Sounds about time we all started requesting throat swabs!

XXXX

Here's something I hope all clubs will adopt.

Once a month Chameleons have a medical team come to the club where they carry out Free checks for members, it's discreet, your amongst like minded people who know why your getting checked and you don't have to go to a clinic, which I know some people feel uncomfortable about.

Perhaps if enough people there asked about mouth swabs they would add it to the service.

To find out when the next team will be there just go to Fabs CLUBS page and contact the club direct for more info

I thought everyone knew you could pass stuff orally

Its like anything you take the chances to live with the risks

Personally i risk it as im not sucking rubber lol tho i do use comdoms for full sex it does make me sometimes wonder why when theres so many other risks we take

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive always automatically been given a mouth swab, ive never asked for one. I go to a family planning clinic not an actual GUM clinic. Wonder if its different areas

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

And do they take cats??"

Single women, cats, nunnery..

My bet is they have the world's best chocolate and Pinot shop as well

If you stopped to think its a proven fact that there is more bacteria in the human mouth than on your toilet. You'd never kiss anyone again let alone do anything else.

"Here's something I hope all clubs will adopt.

Once a month Chameleons have a medical team come to the club where they carry out Free checks for members, it's discreet, your amongst like minded people who know why your getting checked and you don't have to go to a clinic, which I know some people feel uncomfortable about.

Perhaps if enough people there asked about mouth swabs they would add it to the service.

To find out when the next team will be there just go to Fabs CLUBS page and contact the club direct for more info"

That is a brilliant service Jed and it's something all of us in this scene should be aware of.

*K makes a mental note to only rim through cling film in future*

"i go for regular check ups but not once am i asked if i perform oral sex without a condom etc and not once have i had an oral swab

should this be something i bring up at my next one??? i go to a GUM clinic as well so you'd have thought they were up on these things"

tut bldy NHS

"If you stopped to think its a proven fact that there is more bacteria in the human mouth than on your toilet. You'd never kiss anyone again let alone do anything else."

Bugger! No kissing the nuns then

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

I always have every orifice checked when I go to my clinic and it is every 4-8 weeks, depending on who I meet.

Vaginal, oral and rectal swabs, precisely because it seems to be the accepted thing to have oral in every way without cover. I also admit to not liking the feel and taste of rubber.

I did get worried when I spoke to one guy who said that he always did "safe sex" but had had "1000's" of uncovered blow jobs, but he was completely clear because "you don't catch stuff from BJs" and he told me that that was what everyone else did, so it must be ok . . . !!

I rest my case.

Jane x

" I admit to being totally terrified now, am considering hanging up my corset and getting a cat instead "

oooo couldn't fuck a cat

" I admit to being totally terrified now, am considering hanging up my corset and getting a cat instead

oooo couldn't fuck a cat "

Sure you can, you just need tape to hold it together. Splits are the worst.

As I said in another thread just been for a check up.

Was asked if I had had oral sex and as I said yes they gave me a throat swab there and then.

» Add a new message to this topic