FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dual profiles ???

Dual profiles ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all what are people's thoughts on dual profiles , such as guys with a straight profile and then another as bi , tv , etc ( only commenting on this through experience and making no assumption for all single guys ) it's a bit sneaky we think !!! Not to mention trust issues !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

It smacks of desperation, greediness and dishonesty. Report the profiles as it's an abuse of the site.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It smacks of desperation, greediness and dishonesty. Report the profiles as it's an abuse of the site."

What rule are they breaking? I see couples who have several profiles...

"It smacks of desperation, greediness and dishonesty. Report the profiles as it's an abuse of the site.

What rule are they breaking? I see couples who have several profiles..."

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I think it depends whether the core elements of the profile stay the same e.g. it's ok for a guy to have a profile as a single guy and another as a tv as long as the basics i.e. age, gay/bi/straight, location etc. are the same on both profiles.

"It smacks of desperation, greediness and dishonesty. Report the profiles as it's an abuse of the site."

We have 3 accounts 2 solo and this so is that also a violation of the rules? It could be classed as being greedy to have a make and a tv/ts account but maybe they only get the urge to dress up once in while and as to them having a straight m profile? Considering how many "straight" guys message either us or my solo account looking for bi fun half of fab would have to be reported.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"It smacks of desperation, greediness and dishonesty. Report the profiles as it's an abuse of the site.

precisely. and a lot os 'couples' on couples profiles are men (couple or otherwise) as the 'wife' is on a sabbatical

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Well I don't know about rules, but if one has a profile professing being a "straight male" but then has another where the same straight male is bi or TV etc then surely that's wrong ?

Maybe its not against the rules buts its certainly lying which seemed to be what the OP was talking about.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Well I don't know about rules, but if one has a profile professing being a "straight male" but then has another where the same straight male is bi or TV etc then surely that's wrong ?

Maybe its not against the rules buts its certainly lying which seemed to be what the OP was talking about.

"

Why is it wrong? Maybe he is a cross dresser but not bisexual

And in any event, why must everyone on here tell everything about themselves to everyone else here. Surely, it is none of anyone's business

I have another single profile on here which I use to work out the fake profiles time wasters and dreamers. We havent broken any rules and pay for both accounts. I realy cant see why the op is getting upset by peoples choice off profiles

Why is it wrong? Maybe he is a cross dresser but not bisexual

And in any event, why must everyone on here tell everything about themselves to everyone else here. Surely, it is none of anyone's business"

Most people want a certain kind of person on a meet and don't really care if that person has more to them then that as long as they get what they want.

If you're all honest, every single one of us hides things about ourselves because we all want the fantasy and to be the fantasy for others.

This is a sex site. What do you expect.

" Most people want a certain kind of person on a meet and don't really care if that person has more to them then that as long as they get what they want.

If you're all honest, every single one of us hides things about ourselves because we all want the fantasy and to be the fantasy for others.

This is a sex site. What do you expect. "

we prefer honesty as yes gives us a better idea if going to click but too many people still yet to come to terms with who they are and what they like so hide the truth. On this site there's several different things people will lie about because they feel these are taboo or will reduce their changes of a meet. We don't ask people we meet if their married, practice unsafe sex with others or drive an audi but do expect we'd get the truth if we did?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what we meant for example is where a couple says on their preferences would only like to meet a STRAIGHT guy , and the same guy who they meet says he is straight , but then has another profile showing he is clearly bisexual ( not knocking anyones sexuality or preferences here )

" Most people want a certain kind of person on a meet and don't really care if that person has more to them then that as long as they get what they want.

This is a sex site. What do you expect.

we prefer honesty as yes gives us a better idea if going to click but too many people still yet to come to terms with who they are and what they like so hide the truth. On this site there's several different things people will lie about because they feel these are taboo or will reduce their changes of a meet. We don't ask people we meet if their married, practice unsafe sex with others or drive an audi but do expect we'd get the truth if we did?"

I wasn't talking about safe sex or being married. I should of made that clear but more about sexual preferences for example being bi and other things that might but people off. Just because you're bi doesn't mean you can't play straight but obviously some people will exclude you for it so it understandable why people have 2 profiles. Its not that they aren't being themselves either. We all have different side which need satisfying.

There's a whole world outside Fab. People don't just have sex on Fab. If you believe what people on the internet say....

Well I think your expecting too much if your wanting honesty on fab. Lets face it its a sex site and that is all people realy want from the site. So you can be sure that people will say what you want to hear to again a better chance to get sex.The rest just bs

I don't see any problem with the having a separate account for cross dressing, some people like to keep that separate.

The bi/straight thing is lying but because some people judge them for it then i can understand why people would hide that.

Some people seem to have loads of accounts for no reason other than when someone blocks them they can still look at that page and/or message that person, these are the profiles i would primarily focus on getting rid of.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"There's a whole world outside Fab. People don't just have sex on Fab. If you believe what people on the internet say.... "
I'm one of those desperados that only get sex from Fab.

» Add a new message to this topic