FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I'm not going there

I'm not going there

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/08/10 12:34:19]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do you have a person on site, that if you see their name listed on someone else’s verifications, who has contacted you, you say “I’m not going there” because of the amount of people, the named person has been with in a short space of time, for example over 100 in six months?

"

Sometimes, yes. It's one thing being "ethusiastic" and another having no real standards.

That said, we shouldn't judge. Some people want to fuck anything anything with a hole or a cock, some don't.

i would not go there if i saw that many verifications

Do you have a person on site, that if you see their name listed on someone else’s verifications, who have contacted you, you say “I’m not going there” because of the amount of people, the named person has been with in a short space of time, for example over 100 in six months?

Sorry accidently deleted my original post

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

It's all about perception though, isn't it? Loads of veris scares some people off (incl us, to be honest,) but many members dont post all their verifications, so how do we really tell?

Could be worse, someone with 5 verifications showing could have 200 hidden least with the above you know what you're getting

I think what can be worse than a lot of verifications is verfications that go against the profile's preferences.

To use a (made up) example, if someone said "no BBWs or smokers" then had verfications off both, well, that'd make us think for sure.

"i would not go there if i saw that many verifications "

I think it all depends on if those veri's are actual sexual meets or a mix of sexual and social. But understand the apprehension with so many notches on that person's 'bedpost' if they were sexual meets.

We like to meet people who have a life other than swinging. There's more to talk about then when on a social meet. Think some people can get a little obsessive about this lifestyle and wanting to meet every day.

The person that I have in mind, their veris are actual sexual meets and with different people, didn't count the repeats or phone and web

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

If I see a profile with verifications dated every week for a few months, then I begin to wonder when that person has had time to go for a check-up.

In every case, I will ask for their check-up "history" and find out if they have any proof of their claims.

A few weeks ago I asked a guy to go and have a check-up, and he came back positive for chlamydia !!

Jane x

"The person that I have in mind, their veris are actual sexual meets and with different people, didn't count the repeats or phone and web"

See, that to me would scream 'obsessive', with no outside life or interests at all. I know we are all here for one ultimate purpose but surely there has to be priorities!

"Could be worse, someone with 5 verifications showing could have 200 hidden least with the above you know what you're getting "

This,to us,is one of the problems with being able to hide verifications,you may end up meeting someone you would otherwise not entertain.

XXXX

i'd like to give a different perspective here

i was in a sexless marriage for a long time and have been having a wonderful time making up for it in here.

i have very high standards and everyone i've met have had to work hard to meet me. everyone of them i have fancied too

just because someone has had lots of meets doesnt make them obsessed, it means they're enjoying the site for its purpose!

eaqch to their own - far too many judgemental people on this site!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We have only played with about a third of the people who have verified us, the rest are from socials etc, and our verifs span about 14 months.

So, how often is "too often" for playing?

Or, how many is "too many"?

I wish someone would write the "Definative guide to swinging", with the rules and regulations all neatly laid out, as we seem to be going at it wrong. I didnt realise that we all had to be the same, conform to a standard number of "swing meets per month/year".

Is there a limit to how many swing meets you can have before you have to retire as a swinger?

Is it expected that we peruse others profiles and make "snap" judgements on them based on what we read, rather than trying to get to know them?

Isn't the point of swinging that there are no rules? Other than the basic respect boundaries then its entirely up to the individual.

My profile is a little different and I've had mail from 2 women and several single men telling me I shouldn't be on here for any other purpose than to have sex. I don't want or need to have sex with different people all the time. Thats my preferance & I make no apologies for it, the same as someone who has lots of meets shouldn't either.

"We have only played with about a third of the people who have verified us, the rest are from socials etc, and our verifs span about 14 months.

I wish someone would write the "Definative guide to swinging", with the rules and regulations all neatly laid out, as we seem to be going at it wrong. I didnt realise that we all had to be the same, conform to a standard number of "swing meets per month/year".

Is there a limit to how many swing meets you can have before you have to retire as a swinger?

Is it expected that we peruse others profiles and make "snap" judgements on them based on what we read, rather than trying to get to know them?"

Second that.

"i'd like to give a different perspective here

i was in a sexless marriage for a long time and have been having a wonderful time making up for it in here.

i have very high standards and everyone i've met have had to work hard to meet me. everyone of them i have fancied too

just because someone has had lots of meets doesnt make them obsessed, it means they're enjoying the site for its purpose!

eaqch to their own - far too many judgemental people on this site!"

Here here, I totally agree. Is it not a sex site? Just because I'm making up for lost time doesn't mean that I should be judged.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

So what happens if all the people with lots of verifications read this thread and then decide to hide their verifications? Your not going to know anything then. At least the person is being honest. Bet shes too busy out having a good time than sitting counting and scrutinizing others verifications and then come on the forum to moan about it

People moan if others have been on here for over a yr and no meets now people are moaning because people have not been on here long with lots veri's.... There is no pleasing some.

WARNING - we had 64 verifications on our last profile - please do not think that because we only have a few now we have met any less people.

Couples I have met since I started swinging - I didn't actually count them all but it is in excess of 3000 probably nearer 5000.

Does that put you off meeting me ?

Cool your entitled to your opinion.

I wonder, would it make a difference if you knew anything else about me, for instance.

For 8 years I ran a B+B catering exclusively to people visitint Chameleons, Utopia and Xstasia.

For 2 years I was manager of Papillon des Alpes the Swiss Swingers Hotel.

I worked behind the bar at Chameleons

I worked behind the bar and doing the DJ'ing at Utopia.

Of the 64 verifications I have only ever played with 4 of the couples and none of the single males who verified me.

Still think too many verifications always tells the same story ?

Not sure whether it was Jed or Sasha that wrote that but whoever it was, point made perfectly. Mwah x

"Not sure whether it was Jed or Sasha that wrote that but whoever it was, point made perfectly. Mwah x"

Thank you but it is always Jed on the forums unless otherwise stated (which has never happened yet because she could never get a word in edgeways

I'll bear that in mind!

By *ipstickCouple  over a year ago

swansea

"We have only played with about a third of the people who have verified us, the rest are from socials etc, and our verifs span about 14 months.

Is it expected that we peruse others profiles and make "snap" judgements on them based on what we read, rather than trying to get to know them?

Second that."

Have to agree also ! Not all of our veris are from play meets - some are also social . We also occasionally meet guys that we originally met whilst on a previous site who aren`t on this one so there aren`t any veris from those ! Also , couples / guys that we`ve met from here on subsequent occasions we`ve not felt the need to verify for a second time etc . It`s all down to personal choices , preferences and percaeptions . Asl long as you`re happy with what you`re doing it`s no-one else`s business !!!

well said mart i agree with ya xxxxx

"I think what can be worse than a lot of verifications is verfications that go against the profile's preferences.

To use a (made up) example, if someone said "no BBWs or smokers" then had verfications off both, well, that'd make us think for sure. "

We say don't meet smokers, but if contacted by someone, we just ask politely if they smoke in the house? Many people these days won't or don't so we can easily meet them. Our problem only arises if I (Lynne) go into a smokey atmosphere, as I have asthma it can affect my breathing which rather ruins the evening somewhat!!

Oh come on now...let's not be disingenuous: we're all judgemental, if not we would be shagging everyone who approached us!

If you're a non-smoker you'll assume smokers smell of old fag ends and taste of ashtrays;

if your slim/athletic you'll assume bbws and beer bellies are sweaty and smelly - and not in a good way;

if you're young/old you'll feel you'll get lost in the wrinkles/your old skin look like leather beside nubile flesh etc;

if you see a person with a million verifications of rampant sexual activity you may not want to touch them with someone elses barge pole, let alone your own...or you may think, wow, this person knows how to have a good time, I'll get in touch!

Outside of this site most of us keep what we do away from family or friends as we know even meeting one person for no strings sex would be seen as deviant behaviour.

Right...I've got a pile of stones...who's going to cast the first one?!!

If i see a male profile and he has met people who shall i say are not the most attractive then i will possibly avoid depending upon what he is like. Verifications are only a snapshot opinion on him at that point in time after all.

I have heard of the male half of a couple avoiding a well verified male on a couple of occasions because he feels he may be shown up sexually.

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

"Could be worse, someone with 5 verifications showing could have 200 hidden least with the above you know what you're getting

This,to us,is one of the problems with being able to hide verifications,you may end up meeting someone you would otherwise not entertain.

XXXX"

But their is a simple way around your argument, once verified by a couple of people, tell others not to verify you.

Also remember it's not only the amount of people you go with, it's the amount of people 'THEY' have been with too!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

so since i go to socials all over the country.. if I end up loads of varifications but they happen to be social... am I them being viewed differently by people?

I reckon about half of mine are actually from social meets.... they may be from people that I have chatted to? am i looked at negitivly?

serious question?

"so since i go to socials all over the country.. if I end up loads of varifications but they happen to be social... am I them being viewed differently by people?

I reckon about half of mine are actually from social meets.... they may be from people that I have chatted to? am i looked at negitivly?

serious question?"

Yep...you're a tart!!

As I said Fab, different people will see different things. You could have 100 social verifications but 1 meet - to some that will equare ro 101 sexual meets!

There's nothing you can do about that but run your profile/life as suits you!

You'll never appeal to everyone anyway, so just enjoy!

Forum Mod

"so since i go to socials all over the country.. if I end up loads of varifications but they happen to be social... am I them being viewed differently by people?

serious question?"

Fabio,we have chatted for a loooong time now on a couple of forums,I have to honestly say I have never even looked at your verifications,they hold no interest to me as I decide for myself about people and not what someone else tells me about them

serious question?"

Serious answer:

Yes and No.

Serious explanation:

If someone gives your profile a once over and is worried about the *amount* of verifications, but cba to read them, then yes it'll work against you.

No, if they can be bothered to read them, they will understand.

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

I will admit to avoiding profiles if a certain member has met them or is friends with them.

Hide my verifications, never, not have verifications from people outside my criteria for meeting, never.

Those people are my friends and a testament to the fact that I see people as people and don't shun them because they are not in my "shag her criteria"

My verifications tell people what I am like socially not if I am good in the sack, they show that I have a sense of humour, can hold a conversation, am not pushy, look like my pictures, turn up when we say we will etc.

My bestest ever verification was on my old profile and for a period when I was a single male, it was from a single male and it said the things above but finished with "when I grow up I want to be just like Jed"

I saw that as a very good comment from one straight guy to another.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Do you really think that all the times people meet they record it here? Verifications must only be a 'snap shot' - just people who have met through this site verifying each other. A profile may have just a couple of verifications on here but play every single day! We don't show all ours, loads are from friends that we've met at socials and it's because of this judgemental ' they must be obsessive' 'hardened' swingers to have loads of verifications that we've hidden a good amount of ours. I do take notice of peoples verifications myself but not to such a degree - I meet people that I like and not for any other reason! Z

Same as us,we dont show all our veri's but still get people saying weve been busy... What they dont realise is we have been on here for nearly 4 years.

" it was from a single male and it said the things above but finished with "when I grow up I want to be just like Jed"

"

A poor mountaineer, barley kept his family fed ?

Kirsty

xxx xxx

"If I see a profile with verifications dated every week for a few months, then I begin to wonder when that person has had time to go for a check-up.

In every case, I will ask for their check-up "history" and find out if they have any proof of their claims.

A few weeks ago I asked a guy to go and have a check-up, and he came back positive for chlamydia !!

Jane x"

It only takes one meet to catch an STD ....

Kirsty

xxx xxx

The number of verifications alone would never put us off meeting someone. Whether people choose to meet every week or once a year is not any of our business.

As long as they look good and there is some kind of connection then not much else matters .

"I will admit to avoiding profiles if a certain member has met them or is friends with them."

Exactly,and that prerogative should not be taken away from you by being made optional.

We all have preferences,people we'd rather not play with for whatever reason or the people they've met.

So with us it's not really how many but who.

It's doubtful there are many people on here who haven't been influenced in this way either,whether they admit it or not.

XXXX

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

If someone with loads of 'notches' practices safe sex - what's the problem?

Or am I missing something?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"If someone with loads of 'notches' practices safe sex - what's the problem?

Or am I missing something?"

no- you're not missing anything! What makes me smile is that some people think that the verifications here tell the full story! Like every meet peeps have are recorded here! May be true for some but................ get a grip! Z

so just out of interest, a question for people who dont like no verifications but dont like to many, how many verifications is the right amount to have before your not judged for having none or for having to many?

Its a swingers site, isnt the idea of this site to meet for NSA sex? there for your going to meet lots of people, and all because you have met lots of people does not mean you have no standards, theres thousands of people on this site so if you have met 50 thats nothing really, its quite easy to go thro the profiles and find 50 people your attracted to on here

I think to many people read to much into swinging, im a single woman who has no intentions of getting into a relationship so i tend not to do regular meets because if you only meet someone once theres no much chance they are going to get attatched to you, thats just my opinion and my way of dealing with swinging, but i do have a sex drive and 1 meet a months not enough for me, so i do meet lots of different guys, i do not feel that means i have no standards tho or that i will fuck anything, because i wont

"I will admit to avoiding profiles if a certain member has met them or is friends with them.

Exactly,and that prerogative should not be taken away from you by being made optional.

We all have preferences,people we'd rather not play with for whatever reason or the people they've met.

It's doubtful there are many people on here who haven't been influenced in this way either,whether they admit it or not.

XXXX"

do you not think tho that you could be missing out on a good meet with a really nice person, to turn someone down because they have met someone you dont like just makes no sence at all to me

of course its your rights to do so, but i take people on face value and if people are right with me i treat them like wise the idea of turning someone down just because i dont like one of their meets is just ridiculas and i would really hope noone would judge me by someone i had met either

By *yber pimpMan  over a year ago

durham area

"Do you have a person on site, that if you see their name listed on someone else’s verifications, who has contacted you, you say “I’m not going there” because of the amount of people, the named person has been with in a short space of time, for example over 100 in six months?

Sometimes, yes. It's one thing being "ethusiastic" and another having no real standards.

That said, we shouldn't judge. Some people want to fuck anything anything with a hole or a cock, some don't."

the assumtion you are making here is that that person plays with all present which may not be the case

eaqch to their own - far too many judgemental people on this site!"

2nd that!

eaqch to their own - far too many judgemental people on this site!

2nd that!"

me too and its always seems to be the couples who look down their noses at other, not all couples of course, i know lots of laid back nice couples, but lots of couples have their own ideas of what swinging should be like and lord be hold anyone who plays different!!

[Removed by poster at 13/08/10 00:53:07]

"Could be worse, someone with 5 verifications showing could have 200 hidden least with the above you know what you're getting

XXXX

But their is a simple way around your argument, once verified by a couple of people, tell others not to verify you.

Also remember it's not only the amount of people you go with, it's the amount of people 'THEY' have been with too!"

cor blimey, I know what exponential means ... just can't do the maths

By *ertngladCouple  over a year ago

thornton -cleveleys

How can you judge someone if you havn't met them

"I will admit to avoiding profiles if a certain member has met them or is friends with them.

XXXX

do you not think tho that you could be missing out on a good meet with a really nice person, to turn someone down because they have met someone you dont like just makes no sence at all to me

of course its your rights to do so, but i take people on face value and if people are right with me i treat them like wise the idea of turning someone down just because i dont like one of their meets is just ridiculas and i would really hope noone would judge me by someone i had met either "

But what if the person you turned down had been verified several times by someone who said on their profile that they "only did bareback with no exceptions".

Would you still feel you were missing out,meet them and take the risk hoping that the condom didn't split,or simply say "No thank you!"?

XXXX

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"everything in moderation" seems the appropriate phrase in an inappropriate environment lol

Just enough to show that a person(s) is/are genuine, that they show up and that they are who they say they are is fine. It helps sort out the honest from the dreamers/wasters.

Can there be too many? IMO it depends what they say. For every "went the whole way" veri, there may be two or three "spoke on phone" veri's. You can almost divide the total by 3 or 4 if that's the case.

As someone says though, it's the contradictory veri's that ought to raise eyebrows, like those veri's from single guys where profiles are religiously "no single men".

"so just out of interest, a question for people who dont like no verifications but dont like to many, how many verifications is the right amount to have before your not judged for having none or for having to many?

Its a swingers site, isnt the idea of this site to meet for NSA sex? there for your going to meet lots of people, and all because you have met lots of people does not mean you have no standards, theres thousands of people on this site so if you have met 50 thats nothing really, its quite easy to go thro the profiles and find 50 people your attracted to on here

I think to many people read to much into swinging, im a single woman who has no intentions of getting into a relationship so i tend not to do regular meets because if you only meet someone once theres no much chance they are going to get attatched to you, thats just my opinion and my way of dealing with swinging, but i do have a sex drive and 1 meet a months not enough for me, so i do meet lots of different guys, i do not feel that means i have no standards tho or that i will fuck anything, because i wont"

this is me - i came on looking for regular buddies and got a little greedy - lots of fantastic guys on here, socially and in the bedroom. i had lots of fun and will do again in future. that doesnt make me a slut who'll fuck anyone, it means i'm doing whats right for me.

if people wanna judge me cos i have lots of verifications, thats their perogative, but its a sad day when someone decides you'll fuck anyone cos you enjoy sex and lots of it!

hey cheeky little devil, don't let it worry you, do whats right for you, theres just as much if not more judging, bitching and back stabbing in the swinging world as there is outwith

if i saw a large friends list with loads of versification yes i wouldn't go there

also none verifications and long friends list i wouldn't go there

That said, we shouldn't judge. Some people want to fuck anything anything with a hole or a cock, some don't."

"hey cheeky little devil, don't let it worry you, do whats right for you, theres just as much if not more judging, bitching and back stabbing in the swinging world as there is outwith "

Hey

i did let it worry me but i don't now.

I don't let peoples opinions of me affect my decisions outside the site so I ain't gonna start now

thanks hun x

Not really as some people you dont have sex with ,,, still send then Val even if you just chat at a party ......

"hey cheeky little devil, don't let it worry you, do whats right for you, theres just as much if not more judging, bitching and back stabbing in the swinging world as there is outwith

Hey

i did let it worry me but i don't now.

I don't let peoples opinions of me affect my decisions outside the site so I ain't gonna start now

thanks hun x"

the thing is people who judge us by whats on our profile, who have never met us, probably arnt going to be the type of people we looking for anyway

Im looking for fun, friendly people who i can have a no string relationship with while still maintaining a freindship

NOT suck up people who are so wrapped up in themselves that they decide they dont like me because of something that written on the profiles of someone i have met

» Add a new message to this topic