FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > make me pregnant

make me pregnant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does anyone else find this weird,couple advertizing for bare back fun,wanting to take a chance on pregnancy,wasnt looking to get prgnant ,just risk was the thrill for them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nearly as weird as rimming

Forum Mod

Personally I think its bizarre but ive seen it on here a few times

There are also guys that call themselves breeders and will fuck other mens wives to get them pregnant

Whatever floats ya boat,does nothing for me though

SCARYYYYYYYYYY!!

thought i had heard most things in 9 years o playing ,but that was new to me

Yes i got a friend on here whose a breeder/sperm donor meets couples from the usa goes there every few months and gets paid for it. I suppose its the opposite to surrogacy.

By *undebigaryMan  over a year ago

dundee

"

SCARYYYYYYYYYY!! "

Yeh it is scary.an so is these 3 letters. c.s.a. lol

brace yourselfs im goin off on a rant..................

does no one ever think of the poor child born into this mess?

does no one watch jeremy bloody kyle or read chat magazine or whatever?

does no one ever read about the statistics for aids/hiv/sexually transmitted diseases??

does no one ever think if somethin breaks down in the relationship that its the rest of us who have to pay for that childs upkeep as no one has a clue who the daddy is?

no wonder society is breaking bloody down

ehe??? what??? where???

i have never heard of this before,,,

OMG!!!!

surley this isnt acceptable on this site???

what is it with these woman??? even the bareback thing i cant get my head round ,,,never mind the pregnant bit????

im away to lie down with a wet flannel over my head

auds xx

breeders is a big thing in the states and growing like I say its the opposite to surrogacy. Im not on about random fucking to get pregnant. But the couples who have trouble concieving make contact with the guys and then they go over to do the deed.

"brace yourselfs im goin off on a rant..................

does no one ever read about the statistics for aids/hiv/sexually transmitted diseases??

does no one ever think if somethin breaks down in the relationship that its the rest of us who have to pay for that childs upkeep as no one has a clue who the daddy is?

no wonder society is breaking bloody down "

You know what they say........"Where there's no sense there's no feeling!".

XXXX

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/14562

These are the only links allowed on the forums.

ok sorry for that but there are loads out there and I only searched 1 page

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"ehe??? what??? where???

OMG!!!!

surley this isnt acceptable on this site???"

why do you ask that?? if they are honest and upfront about it and the person they are meeting are happy with it then fine, each to their own

i however think its crazy and agree wth mznwty that they need to consider the potential children etc

yes the children parents can be so selfish. What about the gay couple or lesbian couples who want children as long as they make good parents whats the problem ooh I love a good debate.

We had something the same back a while ago so dave went on msn and chatted to them and pointed to the guy who was doing the chatting and told him under no certain terms we done bareback and that did he wanted his OH to fall pregnant he said ( didn't care )

never mind telling this couple of std's etc etc so we ended up blocking the couple wayyy to weird

"does anyone else find this weird,couple advertizing for bare back fun,wanting to take a chance on pregnancy,wasnt looking to get prgnant ,just risk was the thrill for them"

"nearly as weird as rimming :whats wrong with rimming??? lol i love to rim!!!!-D"

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"ehe??? what??? where???

OMG!!!!

why do you ask that?? if they are honest and upfront about it and the person they are meeting are happy with it then fine, each to their own

i however think its crazy and agree wth mznwty that they need to consider the potential children etc

"

I think it is wholly unacceptable to advertise on here to make someone pregnant.

This is swinging........ NOT..... Spermdonors 'R' Us

Mind you, at least they are upfront about it....... not like a certain lady (and I use the term loosely) who was a swinger and was so desperate for a baby that she shagged anything!!!

The married man who got her pregnant lost everything!!!

So more fool those that go along with such a cuckoo idea.

I'd like to see their faces when the CSA forms turn up on their doorsteps!

dundee

"yes the children parents can be so selfish. What about the gay couple or lesbian couples who want children as long as they make good parents whats the problem ooh I love a good debate."
Yeh ur right in a way.if your good parents it shouldnt matter.but im adopted an even though i couldnt have asked for better adoptive parents.i always wondered who my real mum an dad were.an did i take after them in the way i acted in general.an if i made mistakes was it cos of my genes,rather than my upbringing by my adoptive parents.shit soz for getting deep on a friday night.lol

Cyprus

"yes the children parents can be so selfish. What about the gay couple or lesbian couples who want children as long as they make good parents whats the problem ooh I love a good debate.Yeh ur right in a way.if your good parents it shouldnt matter.but im adopted an even though i couldnt have asked for better adoptive parents.i always wondered who my real mum an dad were.an did i take after them in the way i acted in general.an if i made mistakes was it cos of my genes,rather than my upbringing by my adoptive parents.shit soz for getting deep on a friday night.lol"

You can just see the conversation now.....

"I want to get in touch with my real father......"

"Eeerrrr........well...... uuummm..... he could have been one of a couple of dozen barebackers in the gangbang we organised, or any blokey from the local swinging club dear......."

or

"Your father and I have split up.... I'm going to give the CSA your real fathers name so they can give him a heart attack by writing to him, because he doesn't know you exist and he'll have to pay back pay for the last 14 years....... should equate to about £30,000 providing he's working!!!........"

All round stupidity!

Thats cool we all need to be deep from time to time but now with the sperm donors have to be registered so the children can contact them if they want whats the difference there are sperm donors breeders, egg donation, adoption the list goes on.

dundee

"Thats cool we all need to be deep from time to time but now with the sperm donors have to be registered so the children can contact them if they want whats the difference there are sperm donors breeders, egg donation, adoption the list goes on."
Yeh i couldnt argue with most methods to get a child.if for some reason you couldnt have a child by convential means.what i mean is though there is a price to pay for not knowing your real parents.its kind of like you dont have a true sense of your idenity.well not until your in your twenties an then you realise.all your fuck ups are your own.lol.

but most parents fuck us up in one way or another.

dundee

"but most parents fuck us up in one way or another."
Yeh but even more when u have four of them lol

personally we think its f..k..g disgusting, we got banned recently for naming and shaming a couple for doing this. All we wanted to do was to show other people which single men got involved with that couple, so they could avoid them. Slag us off, we dont care but this site is for swinging and not an IVF clinic. Some ppl on here say its there choice and you are right but fuck off somewhere else and do it.

we have been approached by a cpl asking this of us on this site..........we declind xx

"brace yourselfs im goin off on a rant..................

no wonder society is breaking bloody down "

Agree with you, but we pay for it already!

Think of all the women daft enough to get themselves knocked up without any way of paying for their offspring should the father do a runner!!

By *yber pimpMan  over a year ago

durham area

Mind you, at least they are upfront about it....... not like a certain lady (and I use the term loosely) who was a swinger and was so desperate for a baby that she shagged anything!!!

and this married man didnt use a condom why???????????

he was i suppose fully conversant with the consequences of unprotected sex, apart from pregnancy risk he was happy enough to risk STD being passed to spouse

"Mind you, at least they are upfront about it....... not like a certain lady (and I use the term loosely) who was a swinger and was so desperate for a baby that she shagged anything!!!

he was i suppose fully conversant with the consequences of unprotected sex, apart from pregnancy risk he was happy enough to risk STD being passed to spouse

"

Everyone makes choices.

If having unprotected sex with dozens of strangers rocks your boat: knock yourself out, but unsuspecting partners don't have that choice.

I struggle to understand why someone would risk the health of a person they "love".

"Personally I think its bizarre but ive seen it on here a few times

There are also guys that call themselves breeders and will fuck other mens wives to get them pregnant

Whatever floats ya boat,does nothing for me though "

Yep...heard of it...its at the very extreme on of the cuckold scene...surprised they are asking for it on a mainstream swingers site...so I'm guessing they were just acting out the "fantasy"...of it...and no real "pregnancy risk" at all...freaky yes..but genuine.??..probably not...

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

tbh when seen posts like this and bareback posts i check the vertifys on all posts and who they all met gives us a idea who not to meet same with single men and women who have bareback pics on profile

Persoanlly i think it depends why you are doing it

If you are a couple who is perfectly able to have children yourselves but just like taking this risk for the 'thrill' then to be quite honest your bloody wierd lol

I've never known how it feels to really want a child, as i was blessed with 3 but i have a cousin that cant have children and they have tried for years and got nowhere, its very expensive to go private and the NHS has a huge waiting list and even when you get on it you only get so many goes, they will not keep going forever trying time and time again, i know for a fact she gets very down about this and you can see the hurt in her ever time a family member gets pregnant, shes been on anti depressants on and off for years, which puts her in a catch 22 because they will not consider you for adoption while your suffering from such problems but its not having a child thats causing her problems, now the problem is with her not him, now imagine that feeling and it was the guy who had the fertility problem not the woman and you knew all you had to do was find another guy just to get you pregnant and you would both have the one thing you really pined for, a baby of your own to bring up and love

Now im not saying a swingers site is the best way about doing this

BUT

I can see why some couples would choose this path, to find a guy they dont know to provide what they want and never have to see him again, so they could bring up the child with no interfearance from him

Not everything is done for the wrong reasons

You dont have to agree with peoples reasons

But like i said not ever having that feeling of need for a child i can honestly say i have no idea how far i would go to get one had i ever been in that possition and to be quite honest till other people have i doubt they can to

Its quite easy to sit there with you sprog tucked up in bed, your loving husband, happy family life saying.....i would never do that.....but do we honestly know?

Cyprus

"Mind you, at least they are upfront about it....... not like a certain lady (and I use the term loosely) who was a swinger and was so desperate for a baby that she shagged anything!!!

"

Married men shouldn't be cheating on their partners.........nor should married women.

However, I did have to laugh because she carried on swinging whilst pregnant and ended up with syphillis...... (I'm evil really)

One emergency c-section later and you'd have thought she'd have learnt her lesson...... but no...... she's after baby number two now!!!

Anyone who swings bareback and ends up pregnant and doesn't know who the father is/gets a lady pregnant gets NO sympathy from me.

There is more than STI's at risk when not using a condom.

But I still stand by my original statement....... Shagging anything to get pregnant is NOT swinging.... and its reckless stupidity

yes because I ended up with a pair of twats as fathers and this was before my swinging days and have learnt my lesson.

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

Perhaps being a little naive here, and not saying we agree or disagree, but can't understand why some people are so 'disgusted' with the idea. Basically what you are saying it's OK to have sex with random people, as long as you don't intend to get pregnant by it? Isn't that a bit double standard-ish. After, sex, apart from being amazing fun and a chance to get your freak on, isn't it also there for procreation?? I'm sure that's what they told me in school anyway..

Not saying it's right, but disgusting? Really?!

Chester / North Wales

..and by the way. I am adopted too, and no no identity issues or feel any need to contact my 'real' parents. My adoptive parents are all the only thing I need.

Little-Miss-Muffet I totally agree. No couple on this site can moralise. I mean come on, people have entered into marriage and are on this site with all and sundry. Not calling people, but if another falls pregnant, deal with it as an adult. I think more people should be worrying about people on here that promote bareback and are potentially spreading HIV.

" Little-Miss-Muffet I totally agree. No couple on this site can moralise. I mean come on, people have entered into marriage and are on this site with all and sundry. Not calling people, but if another falls pregnant, deal with it as an adult. I think more people should be worrying about people on here that promote bareback and are potentially spreading HIV."

Thats exactly what they are doing though risking pregnancy doesn't make it any safer.

Chester / North Wales

" ...I think more people should be worrying about people on here that promote bareback and are potentially spreading HIV.

Thats exactly what they are doing though risking pregnancy doesn't make it any safer."

But that's their choice, surely? I am assuming they are not totally blind to the consequences, be it pregnancy or an STD.

There are also two separate issues that seem to have split off in this thread.. the original topic, of people that like the risk.. and the spanner that has been thrown in about those that actually want to get pregnant because they might be having problems conceiving. As said, not saying it's right or wrong, just that surely, it's not repulsive as some have made out? Sex with others - morally ok.. getting pregnant from it - they should be stoned.

That's the first time I've ever heard something like that! I think it's crazy, imagine being that kid and learning how you was conceived.

People should have a license to breed.

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

"

I've never known how it feels to really want a child, as i was blessed with 3 but i have a cousin that cant have children and they have tried for years and got nowhere, its very expensive to go private and the NHS has a huge waiting list and even when you get on it you only get so many goes, they will not keep going forever trying time and time again, i know for a fact she gets very down about this and you can see the hurt in her ever time a family member gets pregnant, shes been on anti depressants on and off for years, which puts her in a catch 22 because they will not consider you for adoption while your suffering from such problems but its not having a child thats causing her problems, now the problem is with her not him, now imagine that feeling and it was the guy who had the fertility problem not the woman and you knew all you had to do was find another guy just to get you pregnant and you would both have the one thing you really pined for, a baby of your own to bring up and love

BUT

I can see why some couples would choose this path, to find a guy they dont know to provide what they want and never have to see him again, so they could bring up the child with no interfearance from him

But like i said not ever having that feeling of need for a child i can honestly say i have no idea how far i would go to get one had i ever been in that possition and to be quite honest till other people have i doubt they can to

Its quite easy to sit there with you sprog tucked up in bed, your loving husband, happy family life saying.....i would never do that.....but do we honestly know?"

We are at the moment unable to have a child and it's the thing we want most in the world. We'll be going onto IVF soon, but you only get one go on the NHS, success figures are depressingly low and we can't afford the thousands it costs privately.

We would never in a million years consider this. To be fair, as I understand it from another site we're on, it's not about the end result (i.e. the baby) it's as someone else said, an extreme form of Cuckolding. Humilliation for the husband. As I see it, that's a downright shameful reason to bring a child into the world - even moreso when there are people out there who can't do this even into a loving relationship.

*Her*

"

BUT

Its quite easy to sit there with you sprog tucked up in bed, your loving husband, happy family life saying.....i would never do that.....but do we honestly know?

We are at the moment unable to have a child and it's the thing we want most in the world. We'll be going onto IVF soon, but you only get one go on the NHS, success figures are depressingly low and we can't afford the thousands it costs privately.

We would never in a million years consider this. To be fair, as I understand it from another site we're on, it's not about the end result (i.e. the baby) it's as someone else said, an extreme form of Cuckolding. Humilliation for the husband. As I see it, that's a downright shameful reason to bring a child into the world - even moreso when there are people out there who can't do this even into a loving relationship.

*Her*"

I know everyone has their own views and opinions, but personally if a couple who cant have children meet a guy for the sake of having a much wanted child, i really cant see that as cuckholding or humiliating, its really on the same level as surrogacy im my opinion, if a couple couldnt have a child and they went to the hospital and was given sperm from a doner noone would bat an eye lid at that, i think its because the womans meeting a stranger and having sex with him for a child people frown on this subject, not the fact a childless couple is using spern from another guy

im not saying its right or wrong but i do try to view both sides of any story and to be honest if for some people its the only way they can have a child and the child is loved and wanted who are we to judge on a subject more of us have no real connection to

dundee

"..and by the way. I am adopted too, and no no identity issues or feel any need to contact my 'real' parents. My adoptive parents are all the only thing I need."
thats good then.you prob just dealt with it better than i did.lol

By *unkytigersCouple (FF)  over a year ago

southend

"ehe??? what??? where???

OMG!!!!

I think it is wholly unacceptable to advertise on here to make someone pregnant.

This is swinging........ NOT..... Spermdonors 'R' Us

So more fool those that go along with such a cuckoo idea.

I'd like to see their faces when the CSA forms turn up on their doorsteps!"

I know that what you have said is terrible, but he did have a choice and could have put a condom on..he did not have to go bareback!!!

No one is coming near either of us unless it is bagged lol and bareback is just for idiots (sorry if I offend people). If you choose bareback you choose to risk getting the other person pregnant, you are choosing to risk your life and maybe others!!

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

In the past - I have been asked if I would care to deliver my DNA in liquid form in person. Not from members here, of course.

Ipswich

"In the past - I have been asked if I would care to deliver my DNA in liquid form in person. Not from members here, of course."

And no, I haven't...

This Song keeps coming into my head,,,, All i want to do it make love to you one night of sin was all we new ,, lol was about this lady who could not have children and was after a stud for seed maybe thats what thay are after seed as his is not working well ,, lol But not nice if thay come after you in months to come asking to pay for child support ... jo xxxxx

Ipswich

"But not nice if thay come after you in months to come asking to pay for child support ... jo xxxxx"

My thoughts exactly...

"That's the first time I've ever heard something like that! I think it's crazy, imagine being that kid and learning how you was conceived.

People should have a license to breed."

Our thoughts exactly.

Decent people who can't have kid's have to move mountains to adopt one,yet any chavvy imbecile can give birth without question.

XXXX

I think its a despicable way of getting pregnant - as someone else said, this is a swinging site and not a sperm donor site. It is very different from having a donor via a regulated health facility - there are a whole load of human rights issues involved in it. Id like to thing we have evolved from animals somewhat!

Its giving absolutely no thought to the child born of this arrangement. When that child wants to know about his "daddy" or naming the father on the birth certificate - what you gonna do, have the name "ILoveLickingPussy" on there as the natural father - and the conversation, oh yes, your father, he was just some stranger who enjoys fucking other strangers for fun and I decided that was the best option for you - hmmm

No glove,No love SIIIMPLES x

[Removed by poster at 15/08/10 15:43:28]

why would anyone in there right mind want to get pregnant by a stranger are they mad i'd never go bareback with anyone bar my husband and i'm done so dont have to worry about getting pregnant but hey there are loads of thing u can catch

By *nnebellWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Just a little fact...........on average 20% of all children born are not bioligical related to the father and he will have no knowldge of the fact he will be bringing up a child not geneticaly related to himself !!!!!! The only person who might have an inclining that the child is somebody elses is the mother.It happens more often than we like to think. It's all about how much we know and how much we are told.

What makes any of us think any child resulting from a 'Breeder' would ever be told about such an arrangement, I do find it strange when seeing these types of adds on sites such as our's but hey each to their own.

NOT FOR ME

at the risk of sounding like maud flanders from the simpsons.... whos goin to think of the children!!

it reminds me of a friend who fell pregnant to guy who got another girl pregnant 2 wks later now these children are both 16 now and have attended same secondary school together and have no idea that they are related it could have been a recipe for disaster if they had ended up attracted to each other!

then any kid concieved in this manner what happens if years down the line the couple split and it turns bitter? im not your dad your dad was a guy your mum shagged to get pregnant! how much of a head fuck is that goin to be??

my daughter doesnt know her father but i do and thats enough punishment for both of us but i know him and all his details as does the csa!

i can understand the desperation for a baby and the lengths some people will go, but i feel sorry for any single guy whos stupid enough to think this is a great idea but not think the consequences through x

"what happens if years down the line the couple split and it turns bitter? im not your dad your dad was a guy your mum shagged to get pregnant! how much of a head fuck is that goin to be?? "

And THAT was my first thought!!

"what happens if years down the line the couple split and it turns bitter? im not your dad your dad was a guy your mum shagged to get pregnant! how much of a head fuck is that goin to be??

And THAT was my first thought!! "

goes a long way to explaining why we have the problems we have!

im not advocatin the average nuclear family, as a lone parent and the child of a lone parent iv done not too bad considering the circumstances but i was taught right from wrong and the value of work etc and had stability in my younger years which probably stopped me from being a chavvy hoodie whatever the term is nowadays! x

I know that a lot of children dont know their fathers and yes all of course could have got pregnant but it not all work out or for whatever reason the fathers are not around. Yes it could happen to any one of us that we go out and perhaps have a one night stand and end up pregnant, im quite aware of the statistics.

Its the having unprotected sex with someone from a swinging site in a deliberate attempt to have a baby. That guy hasnt gone to a club to father a baby, hes gone for a great night of sex - its just wrong on all counts.

[Removed by poster at 16/08/10 09:14:48]

"Just a little fact...........on average 20% of all children born are not bioligical related to the father and he will have no knowldge of the fact he will be bringing up a child not geneticaly related to himself !!!!!! The only person who might have an inclining that the child is somebody elses is the mother.It happens more often than we like to think. It's all about how much we know and how much we are told.

What makes any of us think any child resulting from a 'Breeder' would ever be told about such an arrangement, I do find it strange when seeing these types of adds on sites such as our's but hey each to their own.

NOT FOR ME"

True look at Prince Harry

"

Thats exactly what they are doing though risking pregnancy doesn't make it any safer."

Never said it did, i was talking about there being a separate and more important moral issue, doh!

if you wanna breed and have the money to pay for it, and will be responsible guardians, fuckin breed, the nuclear family was shot to pieces years ago

By *arethandzoeCouple  over a year ago

folkestone

"Persoanlly i think it depends why you are doing it

If you are a couple who is perfectly able to have children yourselves but just like taking this risk for the 'thrill' then to be quite honest your bloody wierd lol

BUT

Its quite easy to sit there with you sprog tucked up in bed, your loving husband, happy family life saying.....i would never do that.....but do we honestly know?"

as someone who cant have children i have got to consider the whole adoption/surrogacy/donor thing, and to be honest if there was a guy on here we both liked and was pretty much a GUARANTEED hit, then we would consider it....

take it nobody read The Sun today then!

"take it nobody read The Sun today then!"
dont have it but please tell us what was in that ,, Been reading this post ,,,,,,,,, and like last person said if thay could not have kids meet people here thay liked .... would consider it and yes i think alot of people would if thay was telling the truth ,, jo xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/14562

The links on the above thread are the only ones allowed on the forums please.

"does anyone else find this weird,couple advertizing for bare back fun,wanting to take a chance on pregnancy,wasnt looking to get prgnant ,just risk was the thrill for them"

as an expectant dad for the second time i find this kind of request quite disturbing.

By *icemarmotCouple  over a year ago

filthsville

We've encountered the whole 'black bred' fetish in the US (White couples looking for the fem to be fertilized by black men) and the 'make me pregnant' thing a few times over the many years swinging. The Black Bred is if not common atleast quite regularly brought up.

These are all fetishes. To what degree they are 'real' (as in an actual fem / cpl goes ahead and does it) as opposed to fantasy is impossible to tell.

We don't 'get' it as in it doesn't work for us (unlike sex with a pregnant lady which we love) BUT we don't judge people on it. Fetishes and Fantasy's are peoples own preserve. The more outlandish the more you should take em with a pinch of salt and view them as more fantasy than actual realised fetish. But either way if thats their thing thats their thing.

"does anyone else find this weird,couple advertizing for bare back fun,wanting to take a chance on pregnancy,wasnt looking to get prgnant ,just risk was the thrill for them

as an expectant dad for the second time i find this kind of request quite disturbing."

well when i first was reading this post i did think thay must be mad if a person would ...... But now thinking about it ,,, if he cant give her a baby and thay have had a go at all sorts but thay found a willing prson and told them about it was truthfull and asked him for nothing but that ,,,,,,, maybe ,,, then would it be fair on the bady not knowing who there real dad was its a hard one ,,, That song keeps coming into my head from 80s ... was about a lady doing that ...All i what to do is make love to you one night of Sin was all we new,, x lol this forum sure make you think ..... jo xxx

By *arethandzoeCouple  over a year ago

folkestone

" and like last person said if thay could not have kids meet people here thay liked .... would consider it and yes i think alot of people would if thay was telling the truth jo xx"

thanks hun x

having read what you have said i wondering wether the couple that approached me,wernt looking for a fetish kink but may have had a sensible reason,for the request,must admit when starting this post was a bit scared at the thought ,but perhaps reconsidering not as scary

Problems start when csa catch up with you lol.

When my friend goes over to the states to breed there are contracts involved with the couples he is there to offer up his services thats all to offer his seed and leaves the couples with a bundle of joy.

Open honest consenting adults should be able to do anything they want with other open honest consenting adults as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

The only person I can see possibly hurt in this scenario is the child at some point in the future in the very unlikely event that they were told. I do however think it's debateable whether they would feel much more pain in this situation than a 'normal' horrible divorce of their natural parents.

Surely on this site we should maybe refrain from condemning any sane honest person for any legal act.

It's NOT for me, but hey neithers lots of other things that happen in this scene.

I personally fully agree with the need for safe sex, but it is a little surprising that there is never the same kind of 'disgust or backlash' with oral sex as bareback?!? Just an observation.

"Persoanlly i think it depends why you are doing it

BUT

thankyou, nice to see a thinking person's comment x

"

BUT

*Her*

I know everyone has their own views and opinions, but personally if a couple who cant have children meet a guy for the sake of having a much wanted child, i really cant see that as cuckholding or humiliating, its really on the same level as surrogacy im my opinion, if a couple couldnt have a child and they went to the hospital and was given sperm from a doner noone would bat an eye lid at that, i think its because the womans meeting a stranger and having sex with him for a child people frown on this subject, not the fact a childless couple is using spern from another guy

im not saying its right or wrong but i do try to view both sides of any story and to be honest if for some people its the only way they can have a child and the child is loved and wanted who are we to judge on a subject more of us have no real connection to "

Without knowing the person you could be allowing the conception of a child with all sorts of hereditary problems.

im throwin myself to the lions here but here goes!

ok i want another baby ( i dont really i would rather sky dive without a parachute!) so i come on here start trawling through profiles dismiss the bad spellers as im looking for professionals, dismiss the unemployed, the downright ugly etc. now no offence men but when chattin you do start to brag a bit about earnings, lifestyle, cars etc so i find a suitable donor good job own house mortgage etc and arrange a meet now i bring condoms because men cant be trusted with these things right?? you do the deed we have fun do it a few more times and occassions then i vanish...... to appear 12 months later with csa and a squaling brat at my ass demandin 15% of your wages for the next 18 yrs!!

humans can be deceptive just remember that!!

ps the post does not reflect the posters own personality!!! x

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"

Without knowing the person you could be allowing the conception of a child with all sorts of hereditary problems."

AIDS - artificial insemination using donated sperm - very popular - donor unknown - done on the NHS - you don't have the 'fathers' medical history there either.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I don't agree with a woman sleeping with any guy just to get pregnant, just making the point that other safer avenues also have their draw backs! Z

"im throwin myself to the lions here but here goes!

ok i want another baby ( i dont really i would rather sky dive without a parachute!) so i come on here start trawling through profiles dismiss the bad spellers as im looking for professionals, dismiss the unemployed, the downright ugly etc. now no offence men but when chattin you do start to brag a bit about earnings, lifestyle, cars etc so i find a suitable donor good job own house mortgage etc and arrange a meet now i bring condoms because men cant be trusted with these things right?? you do the deed we have fun do it a few more times and occassions then i vanish...... to appear 12 months later with csa and a squaling brat at my ass demandin 15% of your wages for the next 18 yrs!!

humans can be deceptive just remember that!!

ps the post does not reflect the posters own personality!!! x"

But what people seem to be forgetting when they keep going on about CSA etc is most people on here dont give out their personaly information

I never give anyone my home address

I never give anyone my home number or my contract mobile, i have a pay as you go mobile thats not registered that i use for on here

I never give anyone my sir name

If anyone i met tried to get in contact with me they would have no chance as they know nothing about my personal life at all. all they know is my first name, a unregistared mobile number and i live in dudley (which i actually dont lol)

unless your a fool who gives out all your personal details on here how can people contact you?

it would surprise you what people reveal without knowing they are doing it!

think about it names your name appears on a lot of things if someone is in your home you may have mail lyin around, in your car you may have an invoice or somethin similar, you might leave your wallet sittin if you go to a bar 2 mins goin through that you find stuff easy really!

general conversations can reveal a lot that you dont even realise that you are doing places of work, other small things that anyone can piece together information about you and thats before they use the internet! remember information is power! xx

God i found who sing that Song Heart ,,,,,,,, All i wanna do is make love to you ,, lolol been driving me nuts ,, lol about this woman after a stranger for his seed ,, lol she was the flower he was the seed,., lol

" God i found who sing that Song Heart ,,,,,,,, All i wanna do is make love to you ,, lolol been driving me nuts ,, lol about this woman after a stranger for his seed ,, lol she was the flower he was the seed,., lol "

it was heart that sung it! i actually like it!! im off to download the album x

"We've encountered the whole 'black bred' fetish in the US (White couples looking for the fem to be fertilized by black men) and the 'make me pregnant' thing a few times over the many years swinging. The Black Bred is if not common atleast quite regularly brought up.

These are all fetishes. To what degree they are 'real' (as in an actual fem / cpl goes ahead and does it) as opposed to fantasy is impossible to tell.

We don't 'get' it as in it doesn't work for us (unlike sex with a pregnant lady which we love) BUT we don't judge people on it. Fetishes and Fantasy's are peoples own preserve. The more outlandish the more you should take em with a pinch of salt and view them as more fantasy than actual realised fetish. But either way if thats their thing thats their thing. "

Yep have to agree...more fantasy than reality..the whole "Breeder" thing..

"Just a little fact...........on average 20% of all children born are not bioligical related to the father and he will have no knowldge of the fact he will be bringing up a child not geneticaly related to himself !!!!!! The only person who might have an inclining that the child is somebody elses is the mother.It happens more often than we like to think. It's all about how much we know and how much we are told.

NOT FOR ME.

True look at Prince Harry "

Yep...always thought Prince Harry looked like James Hewitt...BUT...you only have to see him next to Prince Phillip...he is defo his grandson...same little piggy eyes...

well if Di found love and passion there i dont care whos he is ... Both boys are lovely take after her x

By *icemarmotCouple  over a year ago

filthsville

"

Yep...always thought Prince Harry looked like James Hewitt...BUT...you only have to see him next to Prince Phillip...he is defo his grandson...same little piggy eyes..."

Are you saying Prince Philip fathered James Hewitt.. OMG DAILY MAIL EXCLUSIVE!

Maybe the royals and toffs have a 'Greek Bred' fetish

"

Yep...always thought Prince Harry looked like James Hewitt...BUT...you only have to see him next to Prince Phillip...he is defo his grandson...same little piggy eyes...

Are you saying Prince Philip fathered James Hewitt.. OMG DAILY MAIL EXCLUSIVE!

Maybe the royals and toffs have a 'Greek Bred' fetish

"

LMAO...backtracking frantically...all three of them have piggy eyes...

LMAO...Like I said...more FANTASY than REALITY...!!!!!!!!

soooooo....surprised the above post hasn't been pulled up....they are naming a group on here and saying they are directly involved in something...dont think any of those guys read the forums...IS this FAIR on them...????????

Thanks...for that one mods... xx

» Add a new message to this topic