FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > the truth about orgasims

the truth about orgasims

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im sure this topic has been put on here many times b4 but its summit that seems to pop up all the time . can we have a quik count . how many women can say they can cum with penetration i know linda cant . its not anything to be ashamed of so lets be truthfull . infact it might make us fellas work a bit harder lol THNX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its rare that I cum through penetration. But it doesn't bother me and have no problems with other stimulation x

yes, I can but depends on position, very rare with doggy but always in missionary.

I must be fortunate as I have no problem reaching orgasm through penetration both vaginally and anally. T

XXX

Orgasming and cumming are 2 different things for me.

I can orgasm without cumming but I can't cum without orgasming. Either way I rarely do either through penetration.

yeah orgasming and cumming are 2 different things we have plenty guys cummin t ours but not many can make linda have an orgasim lol

Forum Mod

"yeah orgasming and cumming are 2 different things we have plenty guys cummin t ours but not many can make linda have an orgasim lol"

I have not been able to cum based on penetration alone, not yet anyway!

I'm lucky that I can cum through penetration alone, also depends on how horny I am as to how strong the orgasm is x

i can come through my g-spot wiv penetration! and with a little extra effort have a clitoral orgasm too.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I'm lucky that I can cum through penetration alone, also depends on how horny I am as to how strong the orgasm is x"

same here, also can argasm through anal too

i dont think theres been a time when i have had a wank and never cum .what about you lads lol

I to very very rarely cum with penetration, when I have done, it's only been after a lot of foreplay and being taken slowly and deeply, never with vigorous hard thrusting

"im sure this topic has been put on here many times b4 but its summit that seems to pop up all the time . can we have a quik count . how many women can say they can cum with penetration i know linda cant . its not anything to be ashamed of so lets be truthfull . infact it might make us fellas work a bit harder lol THNX"

Well i can and never had a problem with any man who can go the difference. But i am demanding and find if a man puts in that bit extra you have so much more fun!

I have 1 the 2nd i'm entered, and have them practically the hole time it's inside me but I can't squirt with anything inside me

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

hubby gives the best orgasm with oral on my clit it is amazing.

I don't really have them through penetration but with the more experience hand oh yes over and over again.

"im sure this topic has been put on here many times b4 but its summit that seems to pop up all the time . can we have a quik count . how many women can say they can cum with penetration i know linda cant . its not anything to be ashamed of so lets be truthfull . infact it might make us fellas work a bit harder lol THNX"

Personally, no problems usually obtaining an orgasm (or two) if the guy is enthusiastic. Does not mean that I cum though. Not even sure what cum is, or where the cum comes from? Anyone know?

I do gush when played right and I know where this comes from as I can do it myself. Can orgasm from clit play but again no cum as far as I can ascertain. (Confused.com)

From a male perspective, I'm just jealous of the different ways women can orgasm - all of them probably better than our own.

Lucky is the woman who can also orgasm from more than one method.

Orgasm from penetration does seem rare. SO rare that when it does happen you suspect she may have faked it!

Woman on top facing you seems a good option for some though. She can control the angle and depth of penetration more - and by grinding her pussy against the mans pubic bone and the base of his cock, she can also stimulate her clit.

The fun is that every woman is different - so it can be a lot of fun finding out.

i still think sum of you are missing the real thing. yeah yous can orgasm anyone can do that. we are on about cumming .not cumming and going just CUMMING. lol

anyway,anyhow,anywhere lol

By *ooseLipsWoman  over a year ago

Durham-ish

"i can come through my g-spot wiv penetration! and with a little extra effort have a clitoral orgasm too. "
cant beat a good buzz thou too

Hey i feel quite pleased on this thread, after all the other threads going on about gushing and squirting and coming very easily, neither of which I can do, I can come through penetration - yippee!!!

I do so quite easily too. I dont come as often in the doggy position but i definitely do when im on top, always in fact, his cock just seems to hit my gspot perfectly.

My clitoral orgasms are gorgeous and explosive, but an orgasm through penetration always makes me shout out and the ecstatic feeling seems to run through my whole body and it always takes the strength from my legs, i have to rest as i feel i cannot walk

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i have done but not everytime - depends on the position too .

i can squirt without actually cumming but the true orgasm has me shaking and is definitely more intense- a few guys can make me do both and make meets very very satisfying

» Add a new message to this topic