FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > gangbangs

gangbangs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

do they really ever happen,and do single blokes get invited

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, single guys go on about how great they are and how they can "organise your fantasy beyond your wildest dreams" the reality is a few piss heads they met in the pub!!!!! my advice is go to a club or contact a real bunch of guys with verifacations

Forum Mod

Theres generally one or two that are advertised in the meets forum

Personally if I wanted one I would use an established group of guys or a few guys that we already know

I would'nt advertise for a load of random guys.......it would be pointless going by other peoples attempts on here

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

I've never been to one so I can't comment first hand. But I do know a girl who's been to quite a few and they have all been a success. She knows a guy who organises them properly in the NW and she's never had problems

speaking from experience unfortunately on here you have 2 groups of guys, liars and tw@ts that don't tell the truth, organise them, let them think they are in charge then take over x

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

i've been fortunate to have been invited to a few GB's in peoples homes(turned up at them all..so 10 outta 10 for attendance )...and there have always been a good turn out of guys at them...it may be like others have said and that they invited 20 or 30 guys to get the 6 or 7 to turn up

By *eetle201Couple  over a year ago

dunfermline

Have had a few gangbangs with guys on site sometime hard to organise but once you have found some good single guys it does get easier, i love gangbang, so any organise group please get in touch allways looking for new guys.

By *arker.Man  over a year ago

Rugby

"do they really ever happen,and do single blokes get invited"

Yes you get invites. Unfortunately some ask for financial costs to pay for hotel rooms etc. Its strange how much they pay for a travel loge room with 10 men paying £30 each.

We have had a few gangbangs with members from here, best advice we can give is stick to the sort of guys your looking for who also have the same sort of interests as you are looking for and have a good chat before hand to see if all sounds ok, you can never say it will go well but plan carefully and you stand a good chance of having some great fun

» Add a new message to this topic