FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bi nights mondays chameleons

bi nights mondays chameleons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we are curious as to why so many straight people go on a monday night when its a bi night and they have all the week to go its quite funny when your playing with somebody and then they say they are straight lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"we are curious as to why so many straight people go on a monday night when its a bi night and they have all the week to go its quite funny when your playing with somebody and then they say they are straight lol"

I am intrigued to attend one of these nights but that would be annoying if on a bi night some were straight, surely defeats the object of the bi night?

Are the straight people in a couple with a bi partner perhaps?

By *evadomCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Bi nights at Chams are controled by the staff but they dont know every male that goes...there are ways of finding out if the guy is a genuine bi or not

"Bi nights at Chams are controled by the staff but they dont know every male that goes...there are ways of finding out if the guy is a genuine bi or not"

Wow would love to take that test!! hehe

What does it involve!!!

By *evadomCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"Bi nights at Chams are controled by the staff but they dont know every male that goes...there are ways of finding out if the guy is a genuine bi or not

What does it involve!!!"

The best way is to come along and find out!

By *lscmnmytngMan  over a year ago

J13 of the M5

Chams sells a series of colour coded tags , pins, wristbands etc.

A chameleon with a pink surround for Gay or Bi, A Chameleon with a yellow surround for straight.

If they promoted these a little more it would help out with this whole question. I was going to buy a yellow one yesterday, but thought I would wait until I went on a Monday before I did so.

By *lscmnmytngMan  over a year ago

J13 of the M5

and as an answer to the OP.

I have a friend who is married and can only get Monday away as domestic circumstances only allow her to swing on that night.

If I ever wanted to see her I would have to go on Bi night even though I am straight. So real life is the answer to the question.

Forum Mod

"we are curious as to why so many straight people go on a monday night when its a bi night and they have all the week to go its quite funny when your playing with somebody and then they say they are straight lol"

Do you mean when you're playing with someone of the same sex they say they're straight?

[Removed by poster at 16/08/10 18:15:54]

Maybe it’s because bisexuals can also play straight?

you don't have to be bi to go to chams on a Monday.

"Bi nights at Chams are controled by the staff but they dont know every male that goes...there are ways of finding out if the guy is a genuine bi or not

What does it involve!!!

The best way is to come along and find out!"

Would you put me to the test then hehe

Bi night at Chams is the best night of all I think. Why I love it is that its even more carefree than any other night.

I would say that both me and my guy are straight but on bi night we will indulge in a little oral same sex fun.

I love it because it feels sooo naughty. One couple in the jacuzzi told me and my guy in hand the first time we went. They guy and his wife took turns in licking me until I came and then they did the same to my guy until he did. It was really sexy to see the guy pass my guys come to his wife by kissing. Also me and my guy have sucked another guy together.

I also find sexually its more exciting. We have only soft swung up to now but we have had another guy join in while my guy takes me from behind. He was touching me and the base of my guys cock whilst he was thrusting in and out. Guys are not afraid to touch each other, not only sexually, but they dont jump a mile if they go to touch me and my guys hand is there and they accidentally touch his hand.

I find it a major turn on. Loved the fact that a guy was sitting by my guy in the jacuzzi and my guy said to me how would you feel if you knew that i was wanking this guy off under the water - i said id love it, good job he said - i nearly came there and then it was so exciting

"you don't have to be bi to go to chams on a Monday."

No point in it being a bi night then is there?

Surely that would be like a Couples and Single Females night being full with single males?

Definitely not like Ronseal doing exactly what it says on the can!

check it out on the chams website, bi or bi friendly is their requirement for Mondays.

"Bi night at Chams is the best night of all I think. Why I love it is that its even more carefree than any other night.

I would say that both me and my guy are straight but on bi night we will indulge in a little oral same sex fun.

I love it because it feels sooo naughty. One couple in the jacuzzi told me and my guy in hand the first time we went. They guy and his wife took turns in licking me until I came and then they did the same to my guy until he did. It was really sexy to see the guy pass my guys come to his wife by kissing. Also me and my guy have sucked another guy together.

I also find sexually its more exciting. We have only soft swung up to now but we have had another guy join in while my guy takes me from behind. He was touching me and the base of my guys cock whilst he was thrusting in and out. Guys are not afraid to touch each other, not only sexually, but they dont jump a mile if they go to touch me and my guys hand is there and they accidentally touch his hand.

I find it a major turn on. Loved the fact that a guy was sitting by my guy in the jacuzzi and my guy said to me how would you feel if you knew that i was wanking this guy off under the water - i said id love it, good job he said - i nearly came there and then it was so exciting "

Now that is the perfect scenario, there should be a category of Bi Playful! It's how i describe myself!

I like that term, bi playful, or bi adventurous - its just about going in with the attitude that anything goes if you want it to. Its a night which feels filthy to me and sometimes you want filthy as its so removed from your everyday life its just unreal. Its like becoming someone else.

Im not sure how i would react if my guy wanted to try penetrative sex with another guy, but I dont think id be freaked by it, if it was what he wanted to do and if he wanted to try what it felt like to give and receive then I would support him and be there to enjoy it with him. He doesnt appear to want this though and is just comfortable with oral sex at the moment. Seeing him and another guy in the 69 position was fantastic. My other great experience was having a guy lie down on his back, me perched over his face, my guy taking me from behind and thrusting into me and pushing my clit back and forth on this other guys mouth. My guy came (he doesnt wear condoms with me) and of course when he pulled out it trickled onto this other guys face, the other guy sucked my guy clean and then proceeded to lick me - now how deliciously filthy was that - right im gonna stop this and shut up now as ill have to take a cold shower

"I like that term, bi playful, or bi adventurous - its just about going in with the attitude that anything goes if you want it to. Its a night which feels filthy to me and sometimes you want filthy as its so removed from your everyday life its just unreal. Its like becoming someone else.

Im not sure how i would react if my guy wanted to try penetrative sex with another guy, but I dont think id be freaked by it, if it was what he wanted to do and if he wanted to try what it felt like to give and receive then I would support him and be there to enjoy it with him. He doesnt appear to want this though and is just comfortable with oral sex at the moment. Seeing him and another guy in the 69 position was fantastic. My other great experience was having a guy lie down on his back, me perched over his face, my guy taking me from behind and thrusting into me and pushing my clit back and forth on this other guys mouth. My guy came (he doesnt wear condoms with me) and of course when he pulled out it trickled onto this other guys face, the other guy sucked my guy clean and then proceeded to lick me - now how deliciously filthy was that - right im gonna stop this and shut up now as ill have to take a cold shower "

Have to say, that was similar to my first bi experience, being under a woman in a 69 and her hubby started to fuck her, she kept saying "don't be shy, lick his cock!" who am I to turn that down lol, progressed to him sliding out and into my mouth. Must admit, I felt so turned on when he came inside her and it drizzled over my face and then sucking him clean!

And since then, have never looked back! hehe

» Add a new message to this topic