FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > breeders

breeders

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

after reading the large response to make me pregnant..would you,and would you want to walk away after with no further contact

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would I what and walk away with no contact with what?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

topic is breeding,,so have sex attempting to get pregnant ,,,looking for no further contact with that man

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Id be happy with no contact until i got in touch with the csa

No i could never give my children up but for a mother its different carrying the child and bonding from the start. But I am in awe of surrogacy mothers giving couples the chance to be a family wow what a gift.

Considering that surrogacy might be the only way I'll be able to have kids then yes I can't disagree with that practice.

If you mean men being used on the swinging scene with the sole purpose of wanting to get pregnant, then no, I don't like the sound of that.

The idea of having a child or being pregnant has never entered my mind!

The thought of having a child without the love and support of a husband is something that NEVER crossed my mind!

Even though I'm divorced and my children are adults we do things as a family. Whatever differences my ex and I had were never, and would never be visited on our children.

Therefore, for me, sleeping with a random stranger with a view of getting pregnant would never have been a consideration.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

My sister will not be able to have children.

Although she isn't in a relationship at the moment, we have already discussed that when she is, and they want children, then I will surrogate for her.

I have never been maternal, and the thought of having children brings me out in a cold sweat. I'd have been sterilized by now, if it wasn't for my sister wanting children.

I seriously respect you deeply for that xx

I couldnt give a child up but then, carrying a child for 9 months and giving birth to it isnt the same as a one night stand and walking away not knowing if theres even a baby involved

I can understand why some people do it, i think some guys do this to genuinly help childless couples but i think a lot just see it as a way of preying on peoples needs to get a shag

But all a child needs is love, if they have that everything else will fall into place, and if a child is really wanted and loved does it matter how it got here?

Does it really make a difference if you actually have sex with the guy or if you use a sperm doner?

» Add a new message to this topic