FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > My first 3sum

My first 3sum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi ave always wanted to try a ffm 3sum is it hard to find this on here or is it worth perusing ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if you don't look for it, it may never happen.

try one of the clubs in Scotland, you may be lucky

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

theres a lot f greedy women...I think there should be more greedy men

By *icky-discoMan  over a year ago

oxford

"Hi ave always wanted to try a ffm 3sum is it hard to find this on here or is it worth perusing ?"

It might be worth pursuing though

Ffm is harder to get than an mmf x

By *ouple_SpondonCouple  over a year ago

Spondon

"Ffm is harder to get than an mmf x"

Especially for single males. It's hard enough finding one local lady, but two who are either together or willing to play with two complete strangers...

Oh, and we're still hoping for our first FFM.

By *olly RogererMan  over a year ago

notts

In fairness mate. Ive had more than 1 FFM and its not all its cracked up to be in my experience

I can't even get an an FM.

"Ffm is harder to get than an mmf x"

Yeah i was gonna say it's easy for me to find one, then realised coz it's mfm.

Fair few meets ask me to do ffm with them but i don't fancy other women, would be up for fmf where the guy gets all the attention off two straight women. Doubt it would be impossible to find two bi women though.

Until you are a couple then I would say your chances are zero. Get a playmate theyll go up to 5%. Get a smoking hot playmate - I'll do it

Ive read the posts on here. My friend and me are thinking about a fmf 3sum. It would be a first for us too. Hes asked me to look into it as he is away working at the moment and internet access isnt easy for him. The other lady would need to be straight like myself.

From what ive read, women wont meet unless the other two are in a couple relationship. We arent, we are on here as two singles. If anyone has any thoughts on this, please message me privately. I will open my profile up to women too. Im not slim but my friend would like a smaller lady than myself, im a size 18/20. Thank you Maria

Seriously do yous ever go to swingers club .If u have a woman with bi tendencies you will score every time we go to cjs and it happens all the time . You have to chat then ask it's so easy and I must agree with a comment made a fffm is not really that great but a mmf is better as it's more hands on as in thrust

FFM 3somes are perhaps the fantasy of many of the single guys on fab, and likely to remain so for the vast majority of us, for reasons given by others above.

That said, it is not completely impossible. If you can find a willing FF couple, (rather rare here) then you could be within reach.

Have you tried MFM?

I've been lucky to have a ffm out of fab....and tbh the fantasy is better lol not that I didn't love every min lol

"Seriously do yous ever go to swingers club .If u have a woman with bi tendencies you will score every time we go to cjs and it happens all the time . You have to chat then ask it's so easy and I must agree with a comment made a fffm is not really that great but a mmf is better as it's more hands on as in thrust "

No we don't do clubs, not yet anyway. Im not sure if you mean me but I don't have bi tendencies. Thank you

"FFM 3somes are perhaps the fantasy of many of the single guys on fab, and likely to remain so for the vast majority of us, for reasons given by others above.

That said, it is not completely impossible. If you can find a willing FF couple, (rather rare here) then you could be within reach.

Have you tried MFM?

"

It is something my male friend wants but I am willing too but I doubt a female from a couple would meet us alone. No we haven't tried mfm, we are new to this side of swinging. thank you

I have had a ffm and as others have said its bloody hard work and not as much fun as you may think. Mmf is better. Join a club as others have said if you are polite and not pushy you will get what you are looking for.

"I have had a ffm and as others have said its bloody hard work and not as much fun as you may think. Mmf is better. Join a club as others have said if you are polite and not pushy you will get what you are looking for. "

Hard work to arrange or for the male to please both women, ? It's difficult club wise because of his job, mainly. thank you though

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

It worked for me because the ladies were bi-playful. Pleasing 2 straight women could be tough but am hoping my birthday in March provides an opportunity lol.

"It worked for me because the ladies were bi-playful. Pleasing 2 straight women could be tough but am hoping my birthday in March provides an opportunity lol. "

Good luck with that and early happy birthday to you. if this happens, it won't be till mid march anyway

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"It worked for me because the ladies were bi-playful. Pleasing 2 straight women could be tough but am hoping my birthday in March provides an opportunity lol.

Good luck with that and early happy birthday to you. if this happens, it won't be till mid march anyway "

I'll be instrumental in organising this for him. Ideally I'd like to get a few fem's together to over indulge him!

Her

"It worked for me because the ladies were bi-playful. Pleasing 2 straight women could be tough but am hoping my birthday in March provides an opportunity lol.

Good luck with that and early happy birthday to you. if this happens, it won't be till mid al in organising this for him. Ideally I'd like to get a few fem's together to over indulge him!

Her "

Well, they will be queuing up im sure

We have had a ffm and I joined a couple at a club for a ffm.

We've found it a lot easier to find at clubs xx

It seems clubs are the way to go but his work takes up a lot of his time and he has to travel to meet me. So a club might be a option later on, meanwhile, a local female is the only option for us at the moment. Ive done a search. Im not sure my wording of my profile is much help either, all new to me to be honest what to write

we have had at least ninr ffms over the years-only 1 lady admitted to being bi beforehand-all the rest were unplanned but on each occasion we managed to "seduce" the other lady all of whom had a climax forom both of us after also sharing a F on F climax together

they were the most erotic of-much more so than the varios other combos we experienced times

should read ( ffms-sorry

It's not impossible especially if you make the right connections on here.

Helps if you have an F to start with though.

Well, Im the F

By *ovecuckoldfunMan  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

[Removed by poster at 22/01/15 18:36:03]

"In fairness mate. Ive had more than 1 FFM and its not all its cracked up to be in my experience

"

Same here....It was good but not as brilliant as I thought.

Would be quite happy to do so again though just to make my mind up

It's hard enough to please one!!! But two!?!?!?!?

Mind you I would love the challenge but finding that "elusive female" is nigh on impossible!! Quite understandable though, especially when you see all the fit blokes on here with their six packs and ten bloody inches!! What hope have I got!!!! Damn all you ripped and hung single guys!! Damn you all!!!!

"It's hard enough to please one!!! But two!?!?!?!?

Mind you I would love the challenge but finding that "elusive female" is nigh on impossible!! Quite understandable though, especially when you see all the fit blokes on here with their six packs and ten bloody inches!! What hope have I got!!!! Damn all you ripped and hung single guys!! Damn you all!!!! "

We are neither slim or ripped in both cases. he is the rugged rugby type, personally I call him cuddly, but ssh I never said that here

"In fairness mate. Ive had more than 1 FFM and its not all its cracked up to be in my experience

"

I had another one last night and thought it was brilliant to be honest. I really enjoy them.

Only had 1 and I watched more then played, But I loved every minute of it,

I need to do it again or maybe try a MFF

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

We've had a few mff at clubs but tbh i find 1-2-1 with one lady much better as i can concentrate on the needs of the lady I'm with rather than trying to split my attention.

Dave

"Ive read the posts on here. My friend and me are thinking about a fmf 3sum. It would be a first for us too. Hes asked me to look into it as he is away working at the moment and internet access isnt easy for him. The other lady would need to be straight like myself.

From what ive read, women wont meet unless the other two are in a couple relationship. We arent, we are on here as two singles. If anyone has any thoughts on this, please message me privately. I will open my profile up to women too. Im not slim but my friend would like a smaller lady than myself, im a size 18/20. Thank you Maria"

I could do with some advice regarding the above please. I know im on here as a single, not a couple, so it is more difficult, I have taken all your posts on board but am wondering if its better to message women directly to see if they may be interested or to wait and see. At the moment, its not possible to set up a couple profile as he is not in the country. Thank you in advance for any comments. PM is welcome too from females or males

» Add a new message to this topic