FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are they on fab we wonder

Are they on fab we wonder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xpatscouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

ipswitch

Recently whilst we have been out, and the wife see's a male or a couple. She says to me wonder if there on fab ?

I then ask her why would you like some fun with them? But she says its just a thought

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I must admit,I to think I've spotted a few out & about I guess that's just nature of us human's!..

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I do it too. Nothing to do with fun. I guess we just think we know what makes a swinger. Luckily I've never asked as private means private

Mrs WD40

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple  over a year ago

Telford

We often see couples and girls we wish were on fab, but sadly never know We do look at some and think there's just something about them... But really, if you met us in real life you would have no idea either! C x

By *est-coupleMan  over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

It's a pity we can't invent some secret symbol or gesture to show who IS an active swinger when in the vanilla world. Years ago it used to be if you had pampas grass outside your house, you were swinging!

I often think that kind of stuff, just out of curiosity really. I've worked in some huge buildings with thousands of staff and I have wondered who would be a swinger or not

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"It's a pity we can't invent some secret symbol or gesture to show who IS an active swinger when in the vanilla world. Years ago it used to be if you had pampas grass outside your house, you were swinging! "

We know a few swingers who keep chickens. Is this the new pampas grass?

One of my oldest friends turned out to be (and, yes, we did - we'd always wondered what we would each look like naked!) x

By *mokeynbubblyCouple  over a year ago

poole

Always do a bit of guessing who's on fab when we are out and about. It is a fun game but never ask as it is a private thing. Although we have seen a few off here while out.

Chickens could well be the new pampas grass - though you see more cocks than anything on here! xxx

I do wonder all the time . The strangest thing is , the couple that live on the boat next to me are swingers and used to be on this site . Not sure if they are anymore .

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

I regularly go to new places for work, if I'm allowed to use my mobile, I always turn who's near on. If I get a hit within a mile then it's maybe somebody within the same building, while it obviously doesn't tell me who they are it makes me wonder who it might be, even if they had face pics on show would I do anything? I rarely log off on the mobile so guess I'll fall victim of this sometime.

Since being on here dunno if its renewed confidence but i see men eyein me up n it makes me wet thinkin do they no im on fab and do they no im a dirty little sub.

Its a game we play all the time when we're out and about. Great fun!

By *anddancer79Man  over a year ago

s/ shields

At work I see people in different light and not always at their best and have often wondered and on occasion thought I had recognised some people

I think they call it "wishful thinking"!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"It's a pity we can't invent some secret symbol or gesture to show who IS an active swinger when in the vanilla world. Years ago it used to be if you had pampas grass outside your house, you were swinging!

We know a few swingers who keep chickens. Is this the new pampas grass? "

I've got a cock...

"It's a pity we can't invent some secret symbol or gesture to show who IS an active swinger when in the vanilla world. Years ago it used to be if you had pampas grass outside your house, you were swinging!

We know a few swingers who keep chickens. Is this the new pampas grass?

I've got a cock... "

Thank You for that! My granny and grandfather had pampas grass and he was a masson.

"Recently whilst we have been out, and the wife see's a male or a couple. She says to me wonder if there on fab ?

I then ask her why would you like some fun with them? But she says its just a thought"

Perhaps we need a little pin we could wear, just like they do is USA when they need to let someone know

Spotted a few in town off fab and living in our area , couples mainly . Looked at people and wondered if they are swingers i do think you can tell actually with some .

By *ent1970Man  over a year ago

Twickenham

I work at lhr and when I see people within a mile on the app I do wonder where they're going and what they are up to. Helps pass the time

By *otsMan  over a year ago

Higham

Perhaps we shud come up with a ribbon colour or combination we could wear on our lapel/top so we wud instantly recognise each other wen out and about.

Perhaps colour of local football team that way we wud know they are swingers and from which area

Yeh there will be a few clashes I guess

But open to everyone's thoughts?

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm sure it's a game we all play...supermarket, pub, work meeting, jacuzzi...er, that last one may give it away, depending on where you are!

By *xpatscouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

ipswitch

Well whilst getting waxed today and chatting to the therapist she spoke about swinging and knew the place on the A5 and said the name straight of. But it's not her thing! Oh yeah really

By *rankOfileMan  over a year ago

France

I too wonder when I see a couple are they on here and how do you approach them to find out

lol we was stood eating in our shopping ctr today playing guess the potential fabbers

I always wonder how many people I see in an average day at work are actually swingers.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"lol we was stood eating in our shopping ctr today playing guess the potential fabbers "

Half of Newport seems to be on here, so I expect some were

Maybe I notice it more because I'm not far from there, but if there was some analysis done, I swear that place would come out with the highest proportion of members in the population.

Yep - when on the tube or train to work I wonder if I'm opposite a fellow Fabber

» Add a new message to this topic