FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Men: when your female half first told you she was bi !

Men: when your female half first told you she was bi !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aith boy OP   Man  over a year ago

Worthing

how much did she tell you... what was the sex like after ?!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

About 30 seconds after our first meet and her first FF experience. Was a lovely sight too, with a wet, shiny face and gleaming eyes. No holding her back now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"how much did she tell you... what was the sex like after ?!!"

my eyes lit up..totally shocked and unexpected sex was brill afterwards, got us both horny..then we ended up here lol

By *ohnandLucyCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

In the car after our second visit to a club!

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

When we got together she was a bit bi curious but we only spoke about it after we looked at swinging...

She gradually explored it as we got into the scene and then after her first proper girl on girl experiance said she was definately bi!

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

It isn't as simple as straight, gay or bi. There was another thread on a similar topic recently. Our profile states that my OH is bi-curious because there isn't an option for bi-playful. To us the term bisexual would mean equally attracted to both genders. In reality it should be seen as a spectrum eg someone could say they are 30% bisexual.

We definitely like a foursome where there is some action between the ladies but like it best when both men can interact with both ladies as well.

Him

Worthing

many years ago i went out with a girl for a very short time before she left for Uni. i later found out she only went for girls. i often wonder how we may have discovered her bi side and how much fun we would have had...

She has never said but I picked up a fairly convincing clue when in the middle of an orgy I kissed her & tasted another woman's pussy on her lips & tongue

[Removed by poster at 14/01/15 09:50:38]

By *est-coupleMan  over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

After her first MMF , which is why we came on here and enjoyed our first MMFF as a couple. It has added something extra to our already great sex life - and is a great subject for dirty talk during mutual masturbation x

Worthing

love these stories... there must be more !!!

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

She didn't know let alone tell me, she got carried away at our first club visit . The sex was awesome.

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

"It isn't as simple as straight, gay or bi. There was another thread on a similar topic recently. Our profile states that my OH is bi-curious because there isn't an option for bi-playful. To us the term bisexual would mean equally attracted to both genders. In reality it should be seen as a spectrum eg someone could say they are 30% bisexual.

We definitely like a foursome where there is some action between the ladies but like it best when both men can interact with both ladies as well.

Nick now describes herself as bi playful as she has got bored of playing with ladies.

Dave

Him "

"how much did she tell you... what was the sex like after ?!!"

I know this is aimed at the male half of couples, but I will answer from my point of view. After I admitted to Jay that I fantasized about playing with a woman, it definitely added an extra spark to our already passionate sex life!! I discovered I loved him talking dirty to me about what he wanted to see me do to a woman while he was fucking me. It was intense!! Juicy xx

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

Elle told me the day we met before we even started dating.

I suspect it was the other way round, he told her she was bi or he would really like a FFM, so she had best be bi....

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

every girlfriend ive had as had bi tendencies ..i thought it was quite normal and just went about my business

Natalie told me when you we 1st met plus i had the privilege of watching her with other women 5 times before we decided to go full swap

we*

night b4 we flew off 2 Australia n after shed had a few long vodkas!!! what a f fest that night n never looked back since lol

Worthing

there REALLY must be more !!...lol

Worthing

last call !!

» Add a new message to this topic