FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are you single?

Are you single?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittenwantstoplay OP   Woman  over a year ago

Kent

So it seems that some people like to be economical with the truth. Lets call it 'creative' with their definition of what the term 'single' means.

For me, if someone tells me they are single, it means they have no girlfriend /partner, no relationship, no wife.

I had assumed that was pretty standard definition but some define themselves as single, because they are not married...only for me to discover they have a girlfriend!

I am not here to judge what others do, but personally, I dont meet men who are in a relationship or married.

I hate the deceit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no im not single

A man once told me he was single between 8am and 5pm ..yeah right

Her

By *o30Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

"So it seems that some people like to be economical with the truth. Lets call it 'creative' with their definition of what the term 'single' means.

For me, if someone tells me they are single, it means they have no girlfriend /partner, no relationship, no wife.

I had assumed that was pretty standard definition but some define themselves as single, because they are not married...only for me to discover they have a girlfriend!

I am not here to judge what others do, but personally, I dont meet men who are in a relationship or married.

I hate the deceit."

I'm with you on that one

"So it seems that some people like to be economical with the truth. Lets call it 'creative' with their definition of what the term 'single' means.

I hate the deceit."

no one likes it but guys will lie to get in yer knickers ,what ya gonna do make em sit a lie detector test

Kent

I appreciate people's individual circumstances can sometimes be complex but I still respect someone who tells me the truth from the start, and I can make my own decision. I put that under the heading of 'respect'.

Kent

I hate the deceit.

no one likes it but guys will lie to get in yer knickers ,what ya gonna do make em sit a lie detector test

"

Obviously not. But I have decided to be more direct from the start and ask the question. They then cannot say later that I never asked them! I am getting that line a lot! But I do have a strong radar for 'attached' guys so if they are lying, it wont take me long to find out!

Im always honest

it isn't just men that do it xx

My name is naughty pirate and I'm single.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I am as single as a man can be. Never married, no kids and live alone...well, I have a lodger.

I feel there maybe a reason for this though.

Kent

"it isn't just men that do it xx"

I never suggested it was. I am fully aware that both men and women lie. But I am a straight female, so I was talking from that perspective.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

100% single here

[Removed by poster at 23/01/15 13:56:33]

I hate the deceit."

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

One once told me 'Married, but playing single'

FFS!!!!

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

Single..I'm as single as a Pringle. But really Pringles aren't single they are constantly spooning. Oh what a slutty crisp.

By *anddancer79Man  over a year ago

s/ shields

Single here !

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"Single..I'm as single as a Pringle. But really Pringles aren't single they are constantly spooning. Oh what a slutty crisp. "

Nice ass

By *ifferent69Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

I hate the deceit. "

As I genuine single guy I too find this deceit hard to understand.

Though would like to raise a couple of points.

i) Is a fella doing anything different from a bored/ frustrated housewife?? Or one who feels neglected.

ii) If a fella was to tell you up front that he either has permission or is with some one and honest would that make it ok....

I think most fellas know the answer to that thus the perpetuation of deceit.

Could also be a buzz for some the physical side just a bonus.

iii) one more point if I may, a fella believe it or not may prefer to to make LOVE to girlfriend but have an outlet for sex...

Kent

I just feel that a good sex life is surely rooted in honesty, trust and respect.

I am not judging what others do but I simply ask that people tell me the truth. If people are honest from the start, then there can be no accusations of misleading later on.

For those who are married or in relationships, there are enough people on here who will play with you, so just be honest and allow others to make their own informed decision.

Kent

I hate the deceit. As I genuine single guy I too find this deceit hard to understand.

Though would like to raise a couple of points.

i) Is a fella doing anything different from a bored/ frustrated housewife?? Or one who feels neglected.

ii) If a fella was to tell you up front that he either has permission or is with some one and honest would that make it ok....

I think most fellas know the answer to that thus the perpetuation of deceit.

Could also be a buzz for some the physical side just a bonus.

iii) one more point if I may, a fella believe it or not may prefer to to make LOVE to girlfriend but have an outlet for sex..."

My point is, regardless of someones motivation, preference or individual circumstances, it is still possible to be truthful about that, and let others makettheir own decision.

I'm single, and have had lots of attention from guys that are married or have a partner, it does nothing for me I want to meet/play with single ppl xx

[Removed by poster at 23/01/15 14:14:30]

Very much single. But as I don't accommodate, I've been called a fibber. It doesn't bother me, I've made enough friends on here who know my situation.

Kent

Its the outright lying that gets to me. Guys who tell me they are married, at least give me the opportunity to decide for myself?? In that situation, some wont mind but others will decide that isn't for them. Its about having the right to choose, instead of being lied to.

[Removed by poster at 23/01/15 14:15:47]

I was untill fairly recently....now I'm not, though she is a member on here and knows what I'm up to and those I speak to with a _iew to meeting get told.

Must say though, I should probably put it on my profile...might be tonights job I think

I hate the deceit."

I fully agree hun each to there own and everyone has there own opinion however wen cums to swinging would rather be open and honest than lie as in the end truth always has a way of cumin out and its only others u will hurt if u get found out.

100% married here..(fem) x

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

Yes although at least one of the cats (thinks, no scratch that) knows I'm her slave.

Terminally single here lol

Kent

" Terminally single here lol"

Terminally??? Sounds serious! Lol

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Im single as fuck

I am single and go no one lol

100% Single here

Oh, wait...

I'm very very very very very single

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

I totally agree with the op. We once had a meet with a "single" guy but he had been followed to our place by his wife. She ended up creating one hell of a scene on our doorstep to which a lot of our neighbours were witness to. So embarrassing. That is the reason we wont meet single men anymore. It only takes one to spoil things for everyone else.

Cardiff

"Im single as fuck"

Oh yeah and its not just a saying.

Your gonna have to be pretty fucking amazing to change it.

"Single..I'm as single as a Pringle. But really Pringles aren't single they are constantly spooning. Oh what a slutty crisp.

Nice ass "

Yes very nice ass!

" Terminally single here lol

Terminally??? Sounds serious! Lol"

It is I'm one failed relationship away from adopting 20 cats,getting a few hoards started n becoming a hermit! lol

I'm definitely single. I'm fairly sure most guys i meet up with are not, including some of the regulars i see.

I was bothered about meeting attached guys because i don't want to be the cheat, plus it's not really fair on the person being lied to. Not looking for a relationship so being attached wouldn't matter here, although regular meets kind of hints at a relationship of sorts, but one without commitment from me definitely.

Not too arsed any more. I'm not the one lying, i am single and anyone who meets me i'm not lying to. I'm not taking any meets seriously enough to consider the person being in my life forever so don't care if they are liars, apart from one guy who i really do like so i don't meet him now coz he will break my heart (as liars do).

Only thing that bothers me right now is if i end up hauled up in court as 'the other party', married guys who are cheating should always give us the opportunity to opt out of this. I will not meet anyone who is married for this reason.

Fuck morals but yeah i like to keep my head down when it comes to law.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"Im single as fuck

Your gonna have to be pretty fucking amazing to change it."

We don't want to change it, we just want to borrow you every now and then

Kent

"I totally agree with the op. We once had a meet with a "single" guy but he had been followed to our place by his wife. She ended up creating one hell of a scene on our doorstep to which a lot of our neighbours were witness to. So embarrassing. That is the reason we wont meet single men anymore. It only takes one to spoil things for everyone else."

Sounds awful!!!! Poor you! Thats the problem with liars. Trouble follows them!

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

I am 100% single, and have been for over 3 years,

So free to see whoever I choose, and enjoy lovely times together!

And free to accommodate at my nice home any time, daytimes or evenings too!

Gentleman Jack xxx

Kent

It is I'm one failed relationship away from adopting 20 cats,getting a few hoards started n becoming a hermit! lol"

Ditto!

"I am not here to judge what others do, but personally, I dont meet men who are in a relationship or married. I hate the deceit."

I'm in an open marriage, play alone and am very clear about that on my profile. Honesty undoubtedly works against me, but my mother taught me it's the best policy. She also told me not to engage in casual sex

Kent

"I am not here to judge what others do, but personally, I dont meet men who are in a relationship or married. I hate the deceit.

I'm in an open marriage, play alone and am very clear about that on my profile. Honesty undoubtedly works against me, but my mother taught me it's the best policy. She also told me not to engage in casual sex "

But at least by being honest in your profile, people can make their own mind up now .

I'm single so I'm being honest

[Removed by poster at 23/01/15 16:08:48]

It is I'm one failed relationship away from adopting 20 cats,getting a few hoards started n becoming a hermit! lol

Ditto!"

Oooohhh! Lets compare hoards lol.

Got a pretty big pile of 20+ year old 2000AD comics....make that two piles(keep/sell) sitting on my living room floor

What are you gonna start hoarding Kitten.....balls of wool?

Or balls in jars(of formaldehyde)?...jj

It depends how you define single

To me on here a single guy is a guy who meets alone, if he's not meeting with his wife she is irrelevant, even if he has a couples profile but also meets alone when he's alone he's a single guy

I'm not after love so to me it does not matter if he's married or not so long as he don't clock watch on our meet because I really flipping hate that

Single here

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I hate the deceit."

Sounds like they think they have found a legal loophole

Kent

Ditto!

Got a pretty big pile of 20+ year old 2000AD comics....make that two piles(keep/sell) sitting on my living room floor

Or balls in jars(of formaldehyde)?...jj "

Blimey! Steady! I don't think I am quite that far gone yet! Lol!

Kent

"It depends how you define single

To me on here a single guy is a guy who meets alone, if he's not meeting with his wife she is irrelevant, even if he has a couples profile but also meets alone when he's alone he's a single guy

I'm not after love so to me it does not matter if he's married or not so long as he don't clock watch on our meet because I really flipping hate that "

I defined my understanding of the word "single' in my opening post. I think my definition is most peoples definition to be fair. I dont think a married man who meets women alone, can be classed as single! He is just a guy lying to his wife. Unless he has told her....

Kent

I'm not after love so to me it does not matter if he's married or not so long as he don't clock watch on our meet because I really flipping hate that "

I do think it is sad that you think his unaware wife, is irrelevant though...

[Removed by poster at 23/01/15 16:41:14]

I'm not after love so to me it does not matter if he's married or not so long as he don't clock watch on our meet because I really flipping hate that

I do think it is sad that you think his unaware wife, is irrelevant though..."

Why do you assumed she's unawear, I seem to remember saying he could have a couples profile but meet alone too as many couples do, I think it sad you choose to see the bad in people first I never mentioned anyone being unawear you chose to assume that

"I am not here to judge what others do, but personally, I dont meet men who are in a relationship or married. I hate the deceit.

I'm in an open marriage, play alone and am very clear about that on my profile. Honesty undoubtedly works against me, but my mother taught me it's the best policy. She also told me not to engage in casual sex "

I just tried to message you to ask your advice about being in an open marriage but as I'm outside your age range it won't let me. If you wouldn't mind giving advice please message me x

Struggle to work out which side of the fence I am actually on now!! By law I am still married but we are separated, yet for reasons for our benefit we still live under the same roof!! I would love to know what the forum thinks that makes me??

Kent

"Struggle to work out which side of the fence I am actually on now!! By law I am still married but we are separated, yet for reasons for our benefit we still live under the same roof!! I would love to know what the forum thinks that makes me?? "

My own _iew? Just be honest and tell the person you are meeting. They can make their own mind up then. Its just lying and deceit I hate. Those in fully consenting open relationships /marriages or couples who play separately with full knowledge and consent of their partners are not an issue for me personally, because there is no deceit. Its the innocent partners and wives who dont know their loved one is playing behind their back and lying to those they meet, that bother me. Just be honest with people. Thats all.

I'm single but have 4 cats

Kent

I do think it is sad that you think his unaware wife, is irrelevant though...

Why do you assumed she's unawear, I seem to remember saying he could have a couples profile but meet alone too as many couples do, I think it sad you choose to see the bad in people first I never mentioned anyone being unawear you chose to assume that "

If his wife knows and you know and neither of you mind, then fine.

Kent

"I'm single but have 4 cats "

Oh definitely NOT single then! Lol!!! (Joking x)

"I'm single but have 4 cats

Oh definitely NOT single then! Lol!!! (Joking x)"

I agree, I don't get a minute to myself

By *t3_jalapenoMan  over a year ago

darlo

Singleton here

My profile says single and that's all people need to know.

This.

"I just feel that a good sex life is surely rooted in honesty, trust and respect.

I am not judging what others do but I simply ask that people tell me the truth. If people are honest from the start, then there can be no accusations of misleading later on.

For those who are married or in relationships, there are enough people on here who will play with you, so just be honest and allow others to make their own informed decision."

Ditto!

Or balls in jars(of formaldehyde)?...jj

Blimey! Steady! I don't think I am quite that far gone yet! Lol! "

Not yet,but I'll keep my eye out for you on 'the hoarder next door' in the coming years! :p jj hehe

"I'm single but have 4 cats "

You're at the start of a slippery slope,ending in crazy catladydom!

Joking of course

Joking of course "

The start? I'm half way down the bloomin slide

Single here

BRIGHTON, UK

"I totally agree with the op. We once had a meet with a "single" guy but he had been followed to our place by his wife. She ended up creating one hell of a scene on our doorstep to which a lot of our neighbours were witness to. So embarrassing. That is the reason we wont meet single men anymore. It only takes one to spoil things for everyone else."
CRIPES.....

Single. For some reason, it just suits me

its easy telling porkies on the internet

but what can you do other than take someones word for it

"My profile says single and that's all people need to know. "

Actually your profile says nothing.

On the other hand however, its screams married

BRIGHTON, UK

Is it just me but being single isn,t an issue...... Or to be ashamed of.

I,m happy to be single, and I don,t consider myself a weirdo, frustrated nor socialy/ emotionally inept...

I just prefer it that way.

But as the lady earlier eludes to " each to there own"

I'm still legally married. Been separated 2 years and had absolutely no contact for almost a year. So, yes, i'm single.

Sometimes i think i'd quite like to be in a relationship. Then other times not so sure about that .

i love being single too

all the hate we get onhere is just because all the married guys wanna be us and their wives wanna fcuk us

What about men who are separated from their wives but still married ??

I'm in that boat and there is more chance of me winning the lottery than there is of me taking her back, so am I classed as single or married ?

As single as they come.

"As single as they come.

"

thats only cos youve not met me yet pops lol

"I just feel that a good sex life is surely rooted in honesty, trust and respect.

For those who are married or in relationships, there are enough people on here who will play with you, so just be honest and allow others to make their own informed decision."

I agree with you here. I'm not single, and it's stated as such on my profile so I don't waste anyone's time.

Kent

"What about men who are separated from their wives but still married ??

I'm in that boat and there is more chance of me winning the lottery than there is of me taking her back, so am I classed as single or married ?

"

Class yourself how you like..but just tell the truth as you have done here, and you wont have any problems

Kent

"its easy telling porkies on the internet

but what can you do other than take someones word for it"

I always find out!

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Very much single.... All of the time

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

"I totally agree with the op. We once had a meet with a "single" guy but he had been followed to our place by his wife. She ended up creating one hell of a scene on our doorstep to which a lot of our neighbours were witness to. So embarrassing. That is the reason we wont meet single men anymore. It only takes one to spoil things for everyone else.

Sounds awful!!!! Poor you! Thats the problem with liars. Trouble follows them! "

What made it so much worse is we live in a small town so everyone knew in no time including family. It is something we will never put ouselves in the position of it happening again.

Im totally single.

Only argue with myself!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

yup.....

I'm on here as a single guy but am married and play with permission. We have a couples profile aswell and my wife has a single profile also. My profile is honest and straight and any fem who has issues meeting a married guy thats fine as its there choice. But there are other fems who prefer married guys as we are less likely to get emotionally attached

"Im totally single.

Only argue with myself!!"

But do you ever win the argument ?

"My profile says single and that's all people need to know.

On the other hand however, its screams married"

How can it scream married when it says fuck all?

Cardiff

"Im single as fuck

Your gonna have to be pretty fucking amazing to change it.

We don't want to change it, we just want to borrow you every now and then "

Haha thats good, should get that framed and hung up. You dont have to explain when asked

painfully so.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I always ask direct now! Some seem to think that being able to accommodate in a hotel overnight suddenly make them single

I am very single. And like you, OP, I have no desire to play with people who are married or in relationships.

Not here to judge anyone, it's just my thing.

Out of a two year relationship since November.

"As single as they come.

thats only cos youve not met me yet pops lol "

Meet me then. I'd have you sing to me all day and night.

"it isn't just men that do it xx"

Joking of course

The start? I'm half way down the bloomin slide "

Crazy catlady slide pmsl!

I hate the deceit."

Whats wrong with been honest........

I'm married with permission

"As single as they come.

"

i'll sing to you via whatsapp lol.. safer for your ears that way

"As single as they come.

i'll sing to you via whatsapp lol.. safer for your ears that way "

I would have wanted kisses in between too. If thhat can't happen. This relationship may not sustain itself...

..i'm a kisser.

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

around and about thurrock

I am definitely single i have no wife.no girlfriend I live on my own . with nothing to hide it us stated on profile aswell

It is I'm one failed relationship away from adopting 20 cats,getting a few hoards started n becoming a hermit! lol"

Not the cat thing ...noooooo

Not the cat thing ...noooooo "

Ok then I'll limit myself to one cat,the most crazy,feral tomcat I can find lol

I was also single until recently, then I met a lovely guy, off here actually... it's been a huge eye opener to the whole world of swinging and open relationships. I always knew a lot of communication was essential in a relationship, but this was a whole other level. I'm very happy with him, and I do love him (DAWWWW) and I'm excited to get cracking with this excellent sexual journey with him! :D

"My profile says single and that's all people need to know.

On the other hand however, its screams married

How can it scream married when it says fuck all? "

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

"I appreciate people's individual circumstances can sometimes be complex but I still respect someone who tells me the truth from the start, and I can make my own decision. I put that under the heading of 'respect'."

The trouble is you don't get believed even if you are telling the truth. Some get it in their head that just because you don't accommodate, you must have a partner. They don't take into account you may actually house share.

I'm with why lie,, i get I'm married but my wife is sick or she said it was ok for me to get on here she's not in to the hole sex thing,, I'm like not interested! !!

Yes, I'm single. I wouldn't be on here otherwise.

commitment phobic i think.. i bond n get close to folk.. but just cant commit.

get to a 6 month mark and then push them away

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

100% single, no wife, no girlfriend, no fb

By *gm6969Man  over a year ago

Watford

I'm single

if you want a relasionship join match.com

"I'm single

if you want a relasionship join match.com

"

unless you want a swinging relationship.. then stick around on fab

100% single here,divorced, no husband! partner,boyfriend, fb, FWB or anything of the like

Absolute hate cheating...no excuses

By *gm6969Man  over a year ago

Watford

yes please

"100% single here,divorced, no husband! partner,boyfriend, fb, FWB or anything of the like

Absolute hate cheating...no excuses"

But not looking for any of the above either....just to clarify

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

best to not believe anything anyone says on here

There's another side to this - chatting to someone outside of here and get called all sorts of names, accused of talking to many, being on dates, etc.

All this despite having never met, never asked in any way for anything other than chat (no pics exchange, etc) just talking as friends do yet on a regular basis out comes the tirade...

It's not just the lies that some may or may not tell - its the lack of trust that all this in general brings into anything where the internet/dating sites/etc are concerned

"Single..I'm as single as a Pringle. But really Pringles aren't single they are constantly spooning. Oh what a slutty crisp. "

Potato chip

By *ustagentMan  over a year ago

wa14

im singe but its not helped me get many meets!

"best to not believe anything anyone says on here "

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'm single too,i agree people should be upfront then you can choose to meet them ans aware of any consequences etc.

Im single ..I think a lot of people are economical with the truth on here ! lol.

Yep deffo single here. No body wuvs me

By *o30Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

Totally 100% single here.

Some days wish I wasn't though

100% single and staying that way x

Single no one wants me lol

By *allSlimOneMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Single and undateable

Kent

Everyone's personal circumstances are different and some are happy with them whilst others may want to change them. The only thing I ever ask is honesty. I will make up my own mind from that point on

How others choose to live their lives is their own business. I just ask that they dont embroil me into their lies and deceit.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm not single but I play on here as a single, jay is on the other big site as a single guy.

On my profile it says let me know if your married it wouldnt rule you out if you where but if I find out your married then they are gone

It seems to be working as so many of them now tell me their married in the first message never had this until i put it on my profile.

If I know their married its up to me if I want to play with but if they don't tell me, my choice of whether I do or don't play with them my choice has been taken away

I'm not single but would never mislead anyone into thinking I was. What's the point? I would always give someone the credit for being intelligent enough to spot the tell-tale signs anyway.

Totally single and free here

We should do a singles dating section lol

Kent

Bloody hell!!!

fully single I'm a terrible catch, and smell like fish

im very unsingle,,I have a gf a long term fb n im dating a guy,,n yes it all in the open.

"Lets call it 'creative' with their definition of what the term 'single' means."

Creative and conveniently liberal!

Kent

Bottom line...if someone lies to me, it means they dont respect me enough to be honest and they think I am too stupid to know the difference!

Yup. Single here too. Waiting for the 'one' if they exist, but having fun while I'm still young anyway

By *ral.steveMan  over a year ago

LEEDS

100% single or should that be swingle

I hate the deceit.

I'm with you on that one "

Truth is always best.

I am 100% single. Never married.

There are times that I am unavailable for meets, such as this weekend, but this is because I am a father and have my two young children stay with me as per the shared residence order I was granted by the courts.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Single, no cats,

i ve two little ladies that think I'm a banker (when do they stop asking?)...

funnily enough my ex calls me a banker as well...

NEWLY SINGLE 7months ago...is that new?! Time flies!

I don't get the lies part, you see lots of attached people on here who ask for decretion and openly tell you why. It's then down to the other persons morals if they wish to Persue someone being who is being deceitful!

Single. No children, no pets, and no sex slaves in my basement or around my home either.

Have to back down sometimes ha ha

"best to not believe anything anyone says on here "

There are some honest people, me included on here,dnt tar everyone with same brush.

"Bottom line...if someone lies to me, it means they dont respect me enough to be honest and they think I am too stupid to know the difference!

"

By *ashes83Couple  over a year ago

wirral

[Removed by poster at 24/01/15 12:03:20]

» Add a new message to this topic