FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Understanding family life

Understanding family life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have young children which is explained on our profile.. We do not get loads of free time to ourselves and when we do we sometimes want just us time and not to involve others or we want to play..

We get increasingly frustrated by predominantly the younger couples or singles on here that think can you meet tomorrow is not short notice.. We have to plan meets with military precision as we have to get the kids out of the house for the night as we will not play with them in it...

We appreciate that lots on here can meet as and when they please, but dont get the hump when we say that 2 days notice is to short notice for us...

Anyway rant over just needed to get that of our chests

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just ignore them. x

I have kids and people chat to seem ok with that.

However if people cant respect you have kids and have a bit of patience, would you really want to meet them.

Her

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

You have it written on your profile so if they can't be bothered to read it or don't think it applies to them, tough!

I have great trouble understanding other people's family lives simply because I can never work my bloody own family life out !

Humans - strange creatures

Yeah just ignore them.

I agree withal the above family first

It's so annoying when you say sorry I don't accom at night due to my son for them to then reply I can pop over when he is in bed... sorry when I say I don't accom it means that....

"It's so annoying when you say sorry I don't accom at night due to my son for them to then reply I can pop over when he is in bed... sorry when I say I don't accom it means that.... "

Exactly this, apparently because I don't accommodate this mean that I'm either a time waster or married! Maybe its just because I don't want my kids waking up with ransoms in the house

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

does 'delete and block' not solve the problem ?

"does 'delete and block' not solve the problem ?"

Yeah but it's good to have a rant on here sometimes

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I have a life outside of fab too and need plenty of time to arrange meets. My free time is limited and means a lot to me.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"does 'delete and block' not solve the problem ?

Yeah but it's good to have a rant on here sometimes"

exactly this

"We have young children which is explained on our profile.. We do not get loads of free time to ourselves and when we do we sometimes want just us time and not to involve others or we want to play..

We get increasingly frustrated by predominantly the younger couples or singles on here that think can you meet tomorrow is not short notice.. We have to plan meets with military precision as we have to get the kids out of the house for the night as we will not play with them in it...

We appreciate that lots on here can meet as and when they please, but dont get the hump when we say that 2 days notice is to short notice for us...

Anyway rant over just needed to get that of our chests"

Same for us kids, Bo works away, my works etc etc.

Meets tend to either be planned months in advance or last minute "we appear to be in the same place at the same time & have access to a babysitter" wonders. Mind you it's a bit like waiting for the planets to align.

Family always come first, just ignore & block anyone who hassles you over it, we do.

Dx

» Add a new message to this topic