FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pics & Videos you hope never get online

Pics & Videos you hope never get online

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondonexplorer OP   Man  over a year ago

Ascot

Are you aware of any naughty photos or videos in which you appear, and you hope never get posted online?

I once met a couple where the husband filmed a whole evening of me with his wife, using 2 cameras. The wife was definitely playing up to the cameras and I got the impression they had discussed certain scenes they wanted. In particular, her blowing me and then dribbling my cum over my cock. Her cheeky wink to the camera was a bit sus!

I know there are more out there so I guess I could never go in to politics!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

am not to fussed on pics but we make sure 100% none of our vids would get on line

Yep. Three of a MMF. Not particularly good but the only face you can see is mine. Taught me a lesson!

I love to take pics and video when my wife is being a slut with a guy but would never ever dream of breaking that trust by putting them in the public domain. They are for us to watch and nothing more.

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Simple rule, no face shots, don't star in pics or vid's that you don't want becoming public, otherwise they might.

» Add a new message to this topic