FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Thoughts on josie cunningham

Thoughts on josie cunningham

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes this will be a sour subject but what are your thoughts on her

For me i can not stand her for what she has done even though dont no her in person but the hate is unreal ha am a nice person really x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Who?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I thought her 15 mins of fame was last year.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I don't really give her much thought as she's old news but I do wonder how her baby will feel when it's older and sees how she was going to be aborted so her mother could get on big brother and things like that.

Who?????????

She got a boob job of the NHS and bragged about it the council spent £6k a year on taxis becoz she feared to go on public transport she found out she was having a girl and drank and smoked 20 fags becoz she wanted a boy and then she was going to get rid of the baby at 20/21 weeks so she could go on big brother she doesnt no who the father of baby is as she slept around i feel sorry for her children having grow up knowing the things there mum done to get money and fame she even sold tickets for 30 grand for people see her give birth ha x

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"She got a boob job of the NHS and bragged about it the council spent £6k a year on taxis becoz she feared to go on public transport she found out she was having a girl and drank and smoked 20 fags becoz she wanted a boy and then she was going to get rid of the baby at 20/21 weeks so she could go on big brother she doesnt no who the father of baby is as she slept around i feel sorry for her children having grow up knowing the things there mum done to get money and fame she even sold tickets for 30 grand for people see her give birth ha x"

And if the media hadn't reported all of that, she'd be a nonentity. Who cares? There are people doing much, much worse than she has an no-one says a thing about it.

She was good in Happy Days but not as good as Fonzy

"She got a boob job of the NHS and bragged about it the council spent £6k a year on taxis becoz she feared to go on public transport she found out she was having a girl and drank and smoked 20 fags becoz she wanted a boy and then she was going to get rid of the baby at 20/21 weeks so she could go on big brother she doesnt no who the father of baby is as she slept around i feel sorry for her children having grow up knowing the things there mum done to get money and fame she even sold tickets for 30 grand for people see her give birth ha x

And if the media hadn't reported all of that, she'd be a nonentity. Who cares? There are people doing much, much worse than she has an no-one says a thing about it."

Ino yeah the only reason i hate her is becoz things have happened in my life that are horrible but she thinks its fine to brag about things ha i am a nice person really but people like her make me angry x

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple  over a year ago

Telford

She's a disgusting dime a dozen slag (I hardly ever use that word) who hopefully will soon disappear up her own arsehole.

But the media keep giving her fame so now she thinks she's a celebrity...

There's a million women like her to be honest... A waste of air... Her mother must be so proud... C x

By *unlovinguy_68Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Is she really worth the exasperating effort required to type? Lol

No!!

wasnt there a thread about her a cpl days ago?

still not interested.....if more people took disinterest fame mongers wouldnt be where they are

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Yes, t'was me who started the last thread on her, about how she must realise these stories are going to be around for ever and what is it going to do to her daughter when she gets older and sees just how little regard her mother had for her life and how she's pretty much just being used as a cash cow.

I try not to give these kind of people the time of day as they rely on outrage to stay famous, but the anguish I feel for her kids right now actually makes me feel physically sick.

Everything she has done she has dome for money and fame

A job well done I'd say as she now has both

I bet she had no intentions of aboring her baby but it got her in the news, if she didn't want us to know she wouldn't have told us

Not even worth having thoughts on! People have opinions on her then she's getting what's she wants...ignore!

"Is she really worth the exasperating effort required to type? Lol

No!!"

Exactly, people like this fade away until someone rekindles the flame of fame.

Never heard of her....

Idiot. That is all.

I don't think she should have been given air time on tv

A top notch attention whore in my book

I watched that programme about her the other night. She makes money of people hating her and pretty much makes up shocking things to generate even more hate. I didn't like her but the way she manipulates the public to make money for herself is clever. Good on her. Wish I could do it.

By *uarenteedGenuineMan  over a year ago

sheffield

No such thing as bad publicity, people keep talking about her!

"I watched that programme about her the other night. She makes money of people hating her and pretty much makes up shocking things to generate even more hate. I didn't like her but the way she manipulates the public to make money for herself is clever. Good on her. Wish I could do it. "

I really didn't like anything about her till I watched this program. I still don't really like her but the program showed that most of the shit she spouts is for publicity. She's made an incredible amount of money by being clever and knowing what to say to cause controversy and keep her in the papers. She's been very clever and it's all been very well thought out. I wouldn't mind being hated by random strangers if I made that amount of money to give my kids a better financial future!

She's dim...ermm yeah that's about it..

She is fit

» Add a new message to this topic