FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dom men

Dom men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anddancer79 OP   Man  over a year ago

s/ shields

Lots of women asking for dom men but what does it really mean ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lttattoocoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Primal male, someone who is able to get in the mind of the submissive. A good dom is always respectful though.

Dom can mean different things for different people

s/ shields

See I kinda fit into that role but problem is I am too soft

I like being forceful and in control so think I may be a good dom ?

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Too many people think that they can dom a total stranger on here. What they actually want is someone willing to let them do exactly what they want in a short meet with little consideration of their meet's needs or desires.

I keep clear of them.

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

I think a good dom is someone who tells you to do something and you do it without question. They just have something about them, that you don't question them.

Only met one person like it and it was amazing.

s/ shields

See I have been forceful with partners and fb and can talk a good dom but would rather progress to it than just be one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Too many people think that they can dom a total stranger on here. What they actually want is someone willing to let them do exactly what they want in a short meet with little consideration of their meet's needs or desires.

I keep clear of them. "

Worcester

"See I have been forceful with partners and fb and can talk a good dom but would rather progress to it than just be one "

It's not about the force, it's how you are. It could be how you say something your either Dom or not really.

It also helps if the person your doing it with or sub. There are many levels to D/s scenarios.

Have fun with it, explore it and and find what works best for you. Try researching a few fetish sites and for what makes a good Dom

"Too many people think that they can dom a total stranger on here. What they actually want is someone willing to let them do exactly what they want in a short meet with little consideration of their meet's needs or desires.

I keep clear of them. "

Absolutely!! Huge difference between being a dom and being a selfish arsehole in bed! One I want - the other I certainly don't!! xx

Worcester

I keep clear of them.

Absolutely!! Huge difference between being a dom and being a selfish arsehole in bed! One I want - the other I certainly don't!! xx"

Oh I agree, I like to make sure my lady is completely satisfied. Just because she is submissive doesn't mean she shouldn't orgasm

Domination for me as kept pet to bisexmistress and submissive partner to my fb who is dominant but does not class himself as a true dom for me is a gift i choose to give.

As a sub i need to be stimulated both mentally n physically by our our play yet feel safe enough to express my desires though the sensual feelings having someone else control the play be it general or more BDSM based

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"See I kinda fit into that role but problem is I am too soft

I like being forceful and in control so think I may be a good dom ? "

Unlikely if you didn't know what it meant.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

lots of men tell me theyer dominant then ask me what i want to do ..i want to be told what to do

By *omis70Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Control the mind and the body will follow

It depends on what both parties want. Some want role play. Some want a bedroom Dom or an alpha male. Some want a BDSM dom and want it to extend past a sex session into a lifestyle.

Just do what feels natural and find someone who appreciates it or try and tailor some of your play to your sub.

Dominance and submission is mostly communication. There is no right or wrong. Everyone is different.

"lots of men tell me theyer dominant then ask me what i want to do ..i want to be told what to do "

You can have it both ways though. As a Dominant I do want and encourage input from my partner, even more so if they're someone new. Of course I have my own kinks and ideas but like anything you need all the information to have the best experience.

It's great to take someone's fantasy or idea and help make it reality for them whilst adding your own unique twist. If it's a regular partner it could be months until you make it a reality but again that just heightens the experience especially if you've been using the idea as dirty talk during play

To me a Dom is someone that can get under my skin and control me with just a look. Administers punishments when I'm bad and rewards me when I'm good. They know what makes me tick and use it. I love Dom men!

"To me a Dom is someone that can get under my skin and control me with just a look. Administers punishments when I'm bad and rewards me when I'm good. They know what makes me tick and use it. I love Dom men!"

Shame you're so far away!

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Genuine dom males don't feel the need to advertise. Those who bang on about it I have found to not have a clue.

So it means many thing's to many people is that what your all saying.

Consideration for the other person is the no.1 and you move on from that point what they like need from you as a dom.

Simple really

"Genuine dom males don't feel the need to advertise. Those who bang on about it I have found to not have a clue. "

Very true you've either got it or you haven't

By *nked_DomMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

[Removed by poster at 26/01/15 20:01:20]

Eastbourne

A Dom just lets a sub be herself..He does not take anything,he gives her the freedom to be happy within herself.

Many people want to be controlled but find it hard to let go..A dom has the tools to let that happen.

The kinky sex is just a bonus,from the fact that she is now free to explore her own fantasys with someone she trusts.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Domination for me as kept pet to bisexmistress and submissive partner to my fb who is dominant but does not class himself as a true dom for me is a gift i choose to give.

As a sub i need to be stimulated both mentally n physically by our our play yet feel safe enough to express my desires though the sensual feelings having someone else control the play be it general or more BDSM based "

this

To borrow an Americanism, it means they are a basic bitch.

By *exxifun5Couple  over a year ago

NORWICH

sometimes I just want a dominant male . not some one to dom me or me be a sub. but just someone dominant in the bedroom. (I think thay makes sense ?) x tabitha x

I like dominant men who have a soft side. Dominant doesn't mean brutal arsehole to me

Eastbourne

"Genuine dom males don't feel the need to advertise. Those who bang on about it I have found to not have a clue. "

Eastbourne

"I like dominant men who have a soft side. Dominant doesn't mean brutal arsehole to me"

That's a sadist which isn't a Dom..just like you get some girls into pain who are not submissive..

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I don't meet anyone on here who tries to dom me - from experience on another site... they are not doms, just complete arseholes who want to boss someone around.

My submission is currently gifted to the most amazing dom ever - and he didn't think of himself as dominant until we started playing and it was so obvious how he reacted to my submission. He is the most amazing lover I have ever been with.

Eastbourne

[Removed by poster at 26/01/15 20:30:06]

Eastbourne

"sometimes I just want a dominant male . not some one to dom me or me be a sub. but just someone dominant in the bedroom. (I think thay makes sense ?) x tabitha x "

You don't want a Dominant man..he would drive you nuts(believe me)..You want a kinky one who can play at being Dom when you want him too

NORWICH

"sometimes I just want a dominant male . not some one to dom me or me be a sub. but just someone dominant in the bedroom. (I think thay makes sense ?) x tabitha x

You don't want a Dominant man..he would drive you nuts(believe me)..You want a kinky one who can play at being Dom when you want him too"

actually I think you just hit the nail on the head there . I love kinky and sometimes fancy being tied to the bed and taken full advantage of and all my control took away .but just sometimes not all of the time x

Eastbourne

"Genuine dom males don't feel the need to advertise. Those who bang on about it I have found to not have a clue.

I don't meet anyone on here who tries to dom me - from experience on another site... they are not doms, just complete arseholes who want to boss someone around.

My submission is currently gifted to the most amazing dom ever - and he didn't think of himself as dominant until we started playing and it was so obvious how he reacted to my submission. He is the most amazing lover I have ever been with.

"

If you are a Dom who only wants to play with subs you have too have your profile set up in that way,i find it more funny when a girl asking for Dom's gets messages from guys that say they are one but there profile says nothing about it..

As for arseholes..well there a lot of them about on sites like this and bdsm ones,and most arseholes like to think of themselves as Dom's and subs are easy.

That's why there arseholes..lol

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

A Dom guy for me will take full control and he will boss you around and he call the shots. Sex is on his terms. He is the one in charge and you are just lucky to have his attention. When he has finished with you he kicks you out. if you don't please him the way he wants it he punishes you. Your there to please him. Your pleasure is not important. Make sure he enjoys his pleasure. His way. The way he wants it. Tell him he is the most important person in

Your life and worship him. Beg for his attention. Beg for his cock. Beg to be in his company and make sure you give your self totally to him

That's just my opinion. As the previous post mentions. There's Dom and there is kink. Don't mix them up lol. And that's from my experience.

Eastbourne

"sometimes I just want a dominant male . not some one to dom me or me be a sub. but just someone dominant in the bedroom. (I think thay makes sense ?) x tabitha x

You don't want a Dominant man..he would drive you nuts(believe me)..You want a kinky one who can play at being Dom when you want him too

actually I think you just hit the nail on the head there . I love kinky and sometimes fancy being tied to the bed and taken full advantage of and all my control took away .but just sometimes not all of the time x "

Natural Dom guys are want natural submissive girls want and need but if your just a bit kinky keep well away,unless you just meet up for the sex and can put up with him after you have cum..lol

NORWICH

actually I think you just hit the nail on the head there . I love kinky and sometimes fancy being tied to the bed and taken full advantage of and all my control took away .but just sometimes not all of the time x

Natural Dom guys are want natural submissive girls want and need but if your just a bit kinky keep well away,unless you just meet up for the sex and can put up with him after you have cum..lol

"

oh god I dont want a dom !!! I couldnt handle that . tom is kinky enough for me we just roleplay wen it suits us . and if we are playing its all discussed bbeofre hand of what the scenario is x

Eastbourne

"A Dom guy for me will take full control and he will boss you around and he call the shots. Sex is on his terms. He is the one in charge and you are just lucky to have his attention. When he has finished with you he kicks you out. if you don't please him the way he wants it he punishes you. Your there to please him. Your pleasure is not important. Make sure he enjoys his pleasure. His way. The way he wants it. Tell him he is the most important person in

Your life and worship him. Beg for his attention. Beg for his cock. Beg to be in his company and make sure you give your self totally to him

That's just my opinion. As the previous post mentions. There's Dom and there is kink. Don't mix them up lol. And that's from my experience. "

Or perhaps they talked to you about your submission..found what you enjoyed and therefore used you like a dirty fucktoy without giving a shit about you and then kicked you out,because thats what you like.

Of course he could just be a twat..but the key to a good play is to meet the subs needs while making it seem that its all about you..because servicing your needs can be one of the biggest turn ons for them.

And being then kicked out after he's finish with you is a big turn on for subs into humiliation..but that could lead to sub drop after the rush has gone..

» Add a new message to this topic