FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Toothpaste & cum

Toothpaste & cum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a quick question, the wife just gave me an amazing blowjob with mint toothpaste in her mouth, and some massaged around my balls. Now the odd thing is..... when i cum in her mouth, she spat it out ( not a fan of swallowing ) the cum looked liked wet tissue paper / cotton wool and also the cum that dribbled down my cock also looked the same. It had also turned very thick to the point that you could peel it off and roll it around LOL

Any ideas why ? did the toothpaste mix with my cum to make a new substance ? LOL

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its cumpaste. Its in big demand in the construction industry.

whats the toothpaste again?

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

They use it to build secure bridges... Actually there is a bridge in Newcastle that is held together by glue.

I imagine it was also very cool [as in temperature, not hipness!] and must have stung you a little?...Not that that is a bad thing!

"Just a quick question, the wife just gave me an amazing blowjob with mint toothpaste in her mouth, and some massaged around my balls. Now the odd thing is..... when i cum in her mouth, she spat it out ( not a fan of swallowing ) the cum looked liked wet tissue paper / cotton wool and also the cum that dribbled down my cock also looked the same. It had also turned very thick to the point that you could peel it off and roll it around LOL

Any ideas why ? did the toothpaste mix with my cum to make a new substance ? LOL"

you mite want to see what you are eating some.food can make cum.go thick like celery

By *onguetastic1Man  over a year ago

Castleford

One way to get whiter teeth

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

An ex used to give me blow jobs with mouthwash tingled a bit but was good

» Add a new message to this topic