FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > A message of reconciliation

A message of reconciliation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_Marius OP   Man  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

This is intended as a genuine message of reconciliation and dialogue and NOT as airing dirty laundry or bitching in any way.

I will not make any references to identities or places because I respect people’s privacy. You and I had met some time ago only once and after that we had a fallout and--through fault of my own--it briefly spilled into the forum of this website. After having met some nice people from this website and after having enjoyed some sexual and social experiences, I started feeling that the reason we fell out is really unimportant and distant to me. I do not hold any grudges anymore and as far as I am concerned it is all water under the bridge. My only genuine regret is perhaps that you and I did not get to know each other better. The reason I am writing this is because you had said that we are all adults and perhaps, if we had discussed some things face to face we could have understood each other’s point of view better.

I don’t know what else to say, other than that there isn’t any suspicious motive behind my message; I’ve just written it because I felt like it. If you read it and you realise it’s about you, I believe that my mobile phone number is on my profile. You are welcome to write me a text and say “hi”. If, however, you don’t wish any contact of any kind with me then that’s fine. I still wish you the best and if I ever bump into you in the same place, I will greet you x

Yours,

Jay

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Checking out the Green arrow.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Weren't me, Guv

» Add a new message to this topic