FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Switching with the same person.

Switching with the same person.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In my experience you can't switch with the same person. They are either your sub or your Dom. If you try to be both you lose something fundamental.

Would like to hear other people's experiences.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agree...I'm happy to switch but never works with same person in my limited experience of it !

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I switch with my oh. No very often it has to be said but we do do it. I don't think we have lost anything as a result.

"I switch with my oh. No very often it has to be said but we do do it. I don't think we have lost anything as a result. "

Same here

I meet my bestie regular and we switch I don't think it looses anything in fact I have to say its more fun as he never knows what mood I'm in and whether its him going to be submissive or dominant.

It will suit some. And others it won't.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've been spanked and been hurt during a meet and then after a nice cup of tea, I switch and it's me spanking and inflicting pain. Mostly it's just 'normal' sex with a couple though.

By *iccardaTV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

i would tend to agree the dynamic of switching with the same person is very different to D/s its usually about having sex with a bit of kink thrown in to spice it up

"i would tend to agree the dynamic of switching with the same person is very different to D/s its usually about having sex with a bit of kink thrown in to spice it up "

Yes I agree. I was taking about a exclusively Dom sub relationships not couples trying a bit of kink.

For example I have a sub who has only ever been sub to me. (we do not have a relationship outside of that) He asked me of he could try Domming me. It just didn't work. I couldn't see him at the dominant enough to Dom me. We both felt that way to.

"i would tend to agree the dynamic of switching with the same person is very different to D/s its usually about having sex with a bit of kink thrown in to spice it up

Yes I agree. I was taking about a exclusively Dom sub relationships not couples trying a bit of kink.

For example I have a sub who has only ever been sub to me. (we do not have a relationship outside of that) He asked me of he could try Domming me. It just didn't work. I couldn't see him at the dominant enough to Dom me. We both felt that way to. "

What does "trying a bit of kink" mean?

I was going to answer the OP but this seems pretty condescending so I won't bother...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"trying a bit of kink" means listening to just one song, like 'Waterloo Sunset', rather than the whole album.

If you are sub or Dom/Domme, maybe not. I'm neither. I just like playing, so I'll have one then the other please. Thank you.

"i would tend to agree the dynamic of switching with the same person is very different to D/s its usually about having sex with a bit of kink thrown in to spice it up

For example I have a sub who has only ever been sub to me. (we do not have a relationship outside of that) He asked me of he could try Domming me. It just didn't work. I couldn't see him at the dominant enough to Dom me. We both felt that way to.

I was going to answer the OP but this seems pretty condescending so I won't bother..."

well I do try

I was going to answer the OP but this seems pretty condescending so I won't bother...

well I do try "

Totally agree, I'm sub to the core, while my Dom has switch tendencies, on those rare occasions he wants to sub, he plays with others, the dynamic just doesn't work otherwise.

I agree. I can't change my mindset easily with someone. We can swap about with who provides ideas etc but if I'm in dominant mode I'm in it for the duration

» Add a new message to this topic