FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hidden profile

Hidden profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just got a friend request from a hidden profile no chat etc what's all that about?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe they dropped a bollock. We've sent many a friend request by mistake before. It does happen

And a wink! Lol

By *ittenwantstoplayWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Just got a friend request from a hidden profile no chat etc what's all that about? "

Only one? I get them all the time. I just block. Can't be bothered.

"Maybe they dropped a bollock. We've sent many a friend request by mistake before. It does happen"
send 1 to me anyday

had one or two of those tonight one winked then mailed asking would we be interested in meeting profile hidden replied saying no thanks he then asked why so patient me explained he seemed surprised i wasn't jumping at his offer

Strangely it was a couple from our area similar age etc, suspect it was a rival club regular wannabe snooping!

lol would be easier to click the thingi so no one could see them viewing profiles

We seem to get a lot of them so just block them ! Xx

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

"We seem to get a lot of them so just block them ! Xx"

How can you block hidden profiles? Is it possible?

"We seem to get a lot of them so just block them ! Xx

How can you block hidden profiles? Is it possible? "

If they message you, you can block them from the message, even if they have blocked you

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Just got a friend request from a hidden profile no chat etc what's all that about? "

I currently have my profile hidden yet got message the other day telling me I was sexy. Don't know how he could work that out since he wouldn't have been able to see anything!

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Just got a friend request from a hidden profile no chat etc what's all that about?

I currently have my profile hidden yet got message the other day telling me I was sexy. Don't know how he could work that out since he wouldn't have been able to see anything! "

Could have seen your avatar from a forum post then messaged you as a result. Even on a hidden profile avatars still show. Or your public pics can still be visible if you havent set them to private before hiding your profile

"Just got a friend request from a hidden profile no chat etc what's all that about?

I currently have my profile hidden yet got message the other day telling me I was sexy. Don't know how he could work that out since he wouldn't have been able to see anything! "

If you hide your profile, it only hides the text NOT your photos

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I currently have my profile hidden yet got message the other day telling me I was sexy. Don't know how he could work that out since he wouldn't have been able to see anything!

Could have seen your avatar from a forum post then messaged you as a result. Even on a hidden profile avatars still show. Or your public pics can still be visible if you havent set them to private before hiding your profile "

Wasn't aware public pics could still be seen! Shall have to remedy that.

However, clearly if my profile is hidden I'm not looking for meets.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

I have nothing against hidden profiles. Nor do I have any problem with blocking by age sex or whatever. A person has the right to maintain whatever status they want. If those who were not interested in me blocked single guys of my age, it would save me much time and effort. If someone blocks me as an individual, then they clearly don't want to interact with me and again, this saves my efforts should they tick my wishlist. No complaints at all......

By *aughty cpl for funCouple  over a year ago

chester

The friend request in general from singles and couples without any communication just winds us up and is rude xx

"Maybe they dropped a bollock. We've sent many a friend request by mistake before. It does happen"

Guilty

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

It's really easy to hit the Friend Request part of the screen when you mean to Hotlist someone if you are using a tablet or phone.

Or so we hear.

By *aughty cpl for funCouple  over a year ago

chester

"It's really easy to hit the Friend Request part of the screen when you mean to Hotlist someone if you are using a tablet or phone.

Or so we hear. "

That's some excuse fair doos

» Add a new message to this topic