FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do as I say... wink wink

Do as I say... wink wink

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It may be an idea for a few of the couples (I have to state couples as it has only been couples I have experienced doing this) remove the statement “no winks” from their profiles. It only makes people look silly when they request ‘no winks’, state it is lazy and blar blar blar and then go and send a wink to someone…. What is it saying about you really?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thats bang on....

It's followed closely by the couple profiles with NO SINGLE MEN, NO SINGLE MEN, NO SINGLE MEN splattered all over them and in some cases it's even abusive, but it doesn't stop the male half of the said couple mailing other couples to meet him on his own.

"Thats bang on....

It's followed closely by the couple profiles with NO SINGLE MEN, NO SINGLE MEN, NO SINGLE MEN splattered all over them and in some cases it's even abusive, but it doesn't stop the male half of the said couple mailing other couples to meet him on his own."

I don't see a problem with them not wanting single men, after all if they don't get pleasure from having a single male join them that is thier choice. If they then decide they let eachother play separately then that is another choice of theirs. I don't find it contradictory for them to do both.

I do agree with you that they can be a little offensive about it though, but then they have probably recieved a lot of mail and got pissed off, admittedly it annoys me a bit getting messages from single guys and I doubt I get anywhere near the same amount. If they are that adamant though they should just block single guys from messaging them, then there would be no need for offputting rants.

Surely if people don't want contact from single men, they can set their message settings to not accept any messages from single males?

Better than having a negative "NO SINGLE MALES" banner accross your profile.

Just for the record, I never contact couples or single ladies who state NO SINGLE MALES on their profiles.. why bother trying when they are being quite specific about what the DON'T want lol

"It may be an idea for a few of the couples (I have to state couples as it has only been couples I have experienced doing this) remove the statement “no winks” from their profiles. It only makes people look silly when they request ‘no winks’, state it is lazy and blar blar blar and then go and send a wink to someone…. What is it saying about you really?"

We have received winks from people stating 'no winks' on their profile, we wink back, lol.

W

We just don't bother with winks full stop. We neither send them or repsond to them

Hahaha, touche!

"We have received winks from people stating 'no winks' on their profile, we wink back, lol.

W "

i have to be honest and say that i find couples the worse people on here for stating what they see as the right and wrong way to swing and go about getting meets then do the totally opposit to what they have said, i think most of what couples say it aimed towards single guys but they think because they have a woman they can do what the hell they like, rules of swinging do not apply if you have a woman to farm out didnt you know lol the amount of couples that moan noone reads profiles yet i get them message me when my profile clearly states i only meet single guys, they moan guys are pushy yet they try and push me into meeting them, they moan about whispers in chat room yet they do it to me, of course thats not the same with all couples i know lots of couples that are nice and respectful but i have to say i get more abuse of couples for not meeting than i do from single men

I do think some folk need to get out into the sunlight a bit more often, you know step away from the keyboard as it really is starting to take your lives over

The amount of 'Couples' profiles on here, where she has now stopped playing but he is carrying on is a laugh.

I get my hopes up when I get an email of a couple, but again turns out as above, lol

Roll with the punches, lol.

After all, this is all just a bit of fun. If you hit off and meet and have a play great, if not, always the shopping ironing, car wash, dog to walk, lol

ive noticed that a lot too, never seem to get couples where he's stopped tho do you lol

"ive noticed that a lot too, never seem to get couples where he's stopped tho do you lol"

Strangley enough i have come across two profiles this month where he does not play anymore but will be there x

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Yes that does work both ways, we know of two profiles that come to mind where the fem of the couple plays alone with consent. In one case we've never actually met the guy on the profile.

xxx

j&

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Surely if people don't want contact from single men, they can set their message settings to not accept any messages from single males?

Better than having a negative "NO SINGLE MALES" banner accross your profile.

Just for the record, I never contact couples or single ladies who state NO SINGLE MALES on their profiles.. why bother trying when they are being quite specific about what the DON'T want lol"

You can contact me anytime ..... *drool*

"We just don't bother with winks full stop. We neither send them or repsond to them"

I couldn't resist, lol.

W

"i have to be honest and say that i find couples the worse people on here for stating what they see as the right and wrong way to swing and go about getting meets then do the totally opposit to what they have said, i think most of what couples say it aimed towards single guys but they think because they have a woman they can do what the hell they like, rules of swinging do not apply if you have a woman to farm out didnt you know lol the amount of couples that moan noone reads profiles yet i get them message me when my profile clearly states i only meet single guys, they moan guys are pushy yet they try and push me into meeting them, they moan about whispers in chat room yet they do it to me, of course thats not the same with all couples i know lots of couples that are nice and respectful but i have to say i get more abuse of couples for not meeting than i do from single men "

Maybe it's a right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing type thing?

All we can say is that there are a lot of fake profiles out there but it is a great deal harder swinging as a couple than it was when we were singles. As a single obviously you know you fancy someone whereas witha couple you both have to like at least one of them and if you are bi both of them. Therefore we can see why some couples responses may be confusing - the other really hard thing is finding couples where everyone is equally into swinging and it is not one sided. What we really hate is finding there is pressure one way or the other.

» Add a new message to this topic