FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Beach hard on

Beach hard on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *laineabdneil OP   Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm not talking about infront of children etc ,

and sometimes it just can't be helped but have people ever had or noticed a beach hard on avd I'd there a difference between that and a huge cock in trunks ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We only go to beaches where nudity is allowed so when erections occur it can be quite obvious though sometimes it can't be helped but doesn't happen as often as some people think !

Easy too on nude beaches for others to see which guys were at the front of the queue for massive cocks even when they are soft,,,,,,,,,,,or erect ! Lol !

"We only go to beaches where nudity is allowed so when erections occur it can be quite obvious though sometimes it can't be helped but doesn't happen as often as some people think ! "

If that ever happened to me I'd just throw a towel over it and say I was pitching a small tent.

I will find out in a few weeks if I get a hard on or I can control myself while admiring the views

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

We are looking to try a nudist beach this year and that is the hubbys big fear

"We are looking to try a nudist beach this year and that is the hubbys big fear"

This was my fear but don't worry.

Start off sitting down or laying down. If you do pop up, then turn over or cover it with a book.

Once the initial response wears off, you will discover that to walk naked along a beach is one of the most beautiful, liberating feelings you can have.

Yes of course, if you start staring too closely or see someone sexy, the body will react but if you are in desperation, a quick dip into the sea will sort it out.

It's not unusual to see guys semi erect and if it's a beach popular with swingers or gay men, then you are more likely to see sexual responses.

Relax, take your time and try it... I promise you will be hooked!

[Removed by poster at 09/02/15 11:46:35]

Liverpool

Do women lie totally legs shut tight ?

Don't want to sit there legs spread but a bit of freedom is that acceptable or not ?

Liverpool

"Do women lie totally legs shut tight ?

Don't want to sit there legs spread but a bit of freedom is that acceptable or not ? "

"Do women lie totally legs shut tight ?

Don't want to sit there legs spread but a bit of freedom is that acceptable or not ? "

Lie however you feel comfortable - as you would on a "normal" beach. Before you know it, you really don't notice the nudity. Enjoy!

"We are looking to try a nudist beach this year and that is the hubbys big fear

This was my fear but don't worry.

Start off sitting down or laying down. If you do pop up, then turn over or cover it with a book.

Once the initial response wears off, you will discover that to walk naked along a beach is one of the most beautiful, liberating feelings you can have.

Yes of course, if you start staring too closely or see someone sexy, the body will react but if you are in desperation, a quick dip into the sea will sort it out.

It's not unusual to see guys semi erect and if it's a beach popular with swingers or gay men, then you are more likely to see sexual responses.

Relax, take your time and try it... I promise you will be hooked! "

Totally agree...the feeling of such freedom is magical and as people have said before very liberating...I think everyone should try it at least once.. I'm sure most would do it again and again..

I for one can't wait for the weather to warm up...

I once got one on beach in magaluf haha. I just layed on my belly but it wouldn't go!!! Think it must have been cus I kept pressure on it I don't no ha! Anyway my mates buggered off and I just said I'm staying there ha!

Never been to a nudest beach deliberately, Is it a big social no no to have an erection on view?

I'm pretty sure I would feel the rush of blood at the sight of attraction.

"Never been to a nudest beach deliberately, Is it a big social no no to have an erection on view?

I'm pretty sure I would feel the rush of blood at the sight of attraction."

The only time I get a full erection is when I start to apply Sun lotion to myself and pay attention to particular areas...and when I'm rubbing lotion onto my wife...

When walking around it stays around the semi erect state...love it love it love it..

Never been to a nudest beach deliberately, Is it a big social no no to have an erection on view?

I'm pretty sure I would feel the rush of blood at the sight of attraction.

If you go to a nudist beach with the intention of getting hard then don't Go

It's bad form and not what naturism is all about, also a quick route to getting said beabeach shut down by the local do gooders, who looking for any excuse to get rid of us.

By all means go to a club like eurekas, kestrels..

Or one of the European resorts. But it's definitely frowned upon.

Yes it happens, but if it does then jump in the sea that will get rid of it.

Lots of beaches are adjacent to family beaches and the chances of kid's seeing you is high.

So please try to control your feelings.

Thanks

"If you go to a nudist beach with the intention of getting hard then don't Go

It's bad form and not what naturism is all about, also a quick route to getting said beabeach shut down by the local do gooders, who looking for any excuse to get rid of us.

Lots of beaches are adjacent to family beaches and the chances of kid's seeing you is high.

Thanks "

I actually don't get this 'liberated free' concept....size of swimwear is hardly restricting is it?

Liverpool

Re the kids thing...

Don't forget this site has no age filter ..

Anyone can see anybodys pics too

See Kevin and Perry the movie for tips on how to deal with beach hard ons

Being naked in the nature is a great feeling, which I enjoy a lot. A hard on in such a situation is something that will occur on occasions and it is only natural. I should be dealt with, as it is not something that naturists or nudists are looking to see while enjoying their nude time, so one can always turn to the other side or to throw something on the erect cock to hide the excitement until it is gone. As someone already mentioned, jumping into the water to cool off is also a good idea.

Enjoy being nude outdoors sexy people!

"Re the kids thing...

Don't forget this site has no age filter ..

Anyone can see anybodys pics too"

Yes but to see said pic's they would need to register and then log in. That wwould involve a personal choice to actively seek the site.

If they happen to be playing on the beach and they should accidently stray into said nudist area and see a guy with a hardon I don't think this is something they or their parents would be happy about.

When we go if the textiles or kid's wonder into the nude area we cover up until they are gone.

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 22/02/15 15:21:45]

By *allyandJonCouple  over a year ago

manchester

If you go down to Morfa Dyarn beach you'll be made very welcome with a hard on and may have a happy ending

May see you there

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Used to be a problem for me but try and pick somewhere quiet the more times you go the more you will get used to it and enjoy being naked in the sunshine it is one of lifes great pleasures and you can always cover up

I visit Morfa Dyffryn beach near Barmouth, quite regularly from Easter onwards.

I've walked through the dunes with a hard on a few times(never on the main beach due to families etc.).

As you can't be seen, it is wonderful to walk with a swinging and bouncing cock. As mine is 9 inches and wrist-thick, it's always a conversation starter when I walk past a sunbathing woman or couple!!!

"I visit Morfa Dyffryn beach near Barmouth, quite regularly from Easter onwards.

I've walked through the dunes with a hard on a few times(never on the main beach due to families etc.).

As you can't be seen, it is wonderful to walk with a swinging and bouncing cock. As mine is 9 inches and wrist-thick, it's always a conversation starter when I walk past a sunbathing woman or couple!!!"

Does the conversation begin with ''Oy, mate, you're nicked!''?

"I visit Morfa Dyffryn beach near Barmouth, quite regularly from Easter onwards.

As you can't be seen, it is wonderful to walk with a swinging and bouncing cock. As mine is 9 inches and wrist-thick, it's always a conversation starter when I walk past a sunbathing woman or couple!!!

Does the conversation begin with ''Oy, mate, you're nicked!''?"

I am pretty discreet. I don't wander. It's just when it happens, it happens. It's a great feeling-I don't actively flaunt it. I have stumbled upon people in the dunes and they've always been easy going about it. I only wander about 100 meters from my towel and it's all within the seclusion and shelter of the dunes.

"If you go to a nudist beach with the intention of getting hard then don't Go

Thanks "

Easy tiger, just asking what the etiquette was. I have no real plans or desire to find a location, but appreciate you providing a heads-up in case i stumble upon one

"I actually don't get this 'liberated free' concept....size of swimwear is hardly restricting is it?"

todays swimwear can be very small and skimpy as you say , but it still covers the ultimate thing your hiding and it gives the wearer that small comfort of being covered, once it is removed it brings on a completely new feeling so maybe you should try it then im sure you get the concept, we love it cant wait to get naked this summer

I was on a beach today, I didn't get one and I didn't see anyone with one, But there was a few men laying Face down

» Add a new message to this topic