FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > MMF

MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just chatting to a lovely couple who have just had their first MMF and it got me so turned on. I'd love to see my wife getting fucked by another guy and then join in (in a non-bi way).

I'd love to hear from other couples/guys who've experienced this and whether it was as amazing as I imagine.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just chatting to a lovely couple who have just had their first MMF and it got me so turned on. I'd love to see my wife getting fucked by another guy and then join in (in a non-bi way).

I'd love to hear from other couples/guys who've experienced this and whether it was as amazing as I imagine."

If she wears that little tartan number I can definitely be the goose to your maverick...

We've been on the lookout for a decent single guys to experience just this, harder than you'd imagine to find one though

"Just chatting to a lovely couple who have just had their first MMF and it got me so turned on. I'd love to see my wife getting fucked by another guy and then join in (in a non-bi way).

I'd love to hear from other couples/guys who've experienced this and whether it was as amazing as I imagine."

yep,felt excactly the same way as you..major turn on and kept photos,videos of it too...and watch them regular,really dont understand where the jealousy comes from where other guys cant watch their gf/wife having fun...if only they knew

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. Being a first time experience must have added to the excitement . Sometimes anticipation of a meet can be as exciting as the meet itself . If taking part in a threesome you must be satisfied tthat you are able to perform and well. You are being observed and watched . Usually great fun as the lady wants good or great sex and the partner likes watching . Good conversation is an added bonus and some good pictures or videos of the meet can remind you how good it was .

I'd love to hear from other couples/guys who've experienced this and whether it was as amazing as I imagine.

If she wears that little tartan number I can definitely be the goose to your maverick..."

We've been known to dabble a little in this kind of play

I MMFs

When we play we often try and steer play this way and let sexy have her greedy fill.

I get a bigger kick out of watching her with two other guys then having her after theyve left. I tried joining in way back but it just made me feel self concious and I didnt enjoy it.

I get a bigger kick out of watching her with two other guys then having her after theyve left. I tried joining in way back but it just made me feel self concious and I didnt enjoy it."

what about just one guy??would that bother you..or are you happy just to sit back and watch and not join in??

Hmm i need a m/f and ill enjoy that

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

If she wears that little tartan number I can definitely be the goose to your maverick..."

He said non-bi though so ...............

I get a bigger kick out of watching her with two other guys then having her after theyve left. I tried joining in way back but it just made me feel self concious and I didnt enjoy it.

what about just one guy??would that bother you..or are you happy just to sit back and watch and not join in??"

I'm not sure. I think I'd want to join in.

By *errynjuneCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Love MMF fun.

what about just one guy??would that bother you..or are you happy just to sit back and watch and not join in??

I'm not sure. I think I'd want to join in."

same here,i couldnt just sit back and watch...even if i felt self concious,i'd still have to be involved in some way or another

By *idsAndyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

I'm not sure. I think I'd want to join in."

MMF is fantastic, whether you join in or not

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

It definitely is from my point of view, I always notice that hubby's are really enjoying seeing their wife with a look of pure pleasure. Then when the hubby finally joins in you can always see the look in her face getting naughtier as she's about to have 2 cocks to play with

what about just one guy??would that bother you..or are you happy just to sit back and watch and not join in??"

1, 2, 3 or more lol I always just sit back and watch

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

We love it! I really enjoy being spitroasted

Mr loves to watch me play, and will film and take pics. We've yet to try DP with another guy, but that and airtight are top of the list

I really enjoy being the extra guy in a MMF. I've had the pleasure of being with 5 different couples & we all had an amazing time.

Encouraging the wife to partake is certainly proving to be a challenge.

"I really enjoy being the extra guy in a MMF. I've had the pleasure of being with 5 different couples & we all had an amazing time.

Encouraging the wife to partake is certainly proving to be a challenge. "

weird isnt it....and yet you would think it wouldnt be

It's amazing

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

It can be amazing, but i'd have a long think about whether you would get jealous once the other guy started to play with your lady. I've seen it at clubs and parties, where the husband suddenly gets jealous because his wife is enjoying herself too much, and he feels threatened.

By *aulireMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

I've been involved in a couple of MMF's, and absolutely loved it! I think - ladies, please say otherwise, if so - that the lady loves being the centre of attention, with both men focussed on pleasuring her.

That's how it's been with me, anyway!

We recently had a mmf experience. I knew she wanted to with a while and I was turned on by the idea of it happening. I loved watching her with another guy, how she went about getting him that night. Something really sexy an hot about a girl that wants a serious fuck and just goes for it. Even though we had drinks on board I can still picture every second of that night.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We love MMF, MMMF and more. I am totally straight but thoroughly enjoy watching S get her pleasure with other men and me. She loves taking one man after another, and particularly like to have a cock in each hand to play with, not to mention being spit-roasted.

By *xpatscoupleCouple  over a year ago

ipswitch

We are looking to for a bi male

By *1paljungMan  over a year ago

Richmond

"When we play we often try and steer play this way and let sexy have her greedy fill. "

Love it

By *ardbellyCouple  over a year ago

Alicante

"We love MMF, MMMF and more. I am totally straight but thoroughly enjoy watching S get her pleasure with other men and me. She loves taking one man after another, and particularly like to have a cock in each hand to play with, not to mention being spit-roasted."

Seems Angel enjoys the same ?

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"We love MMF, MMMF and more. I am totally straight but thoroughly enjoy watching S get her pleasure with other men and me. She loves taking one man after another, and particularly like to have a cock in each hand to play with, not to mention being spit-roasted.

Seems Angel enjoys the same ? "

By *ipswingCouple  over a year ago

portrush

think it can be one of the most natural, of all sexual experiences.. at least that is how it seemed,for us... mind you, our first was with an old friend ...

many years later,... he still wellcum in our bed..

Barnsley

"We love MMF, MMMF and more. I am totally straight but thoroughly enjoy watching S get her pleasure with other men and me. She loves taking one man after another, and particularly like to have a cock in each hand to play with, not to mention being spit-roasted."

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

so much more relaxed,, very enjoyable

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

We love MMF's..we had one last night.its only our third so far but I love the intensity of it..its my preferred scenario(Neil)Cath absolutely loves it to..i personally love watching Cath blow there minds with how into it she gets,how much she cums,and how eager she is please..

By *eedelightsWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm my list to try

We love them

It can be amazing, but i'd have a long think about whether you would get jealous once the other guy started to play with your lady. I've seen it at clubs and parties, where the husband suddenly gets jealous because his wife is enjoying herself too much, and he feels threatened.

"

The closest I got was seeing my wife kissing a guy whilst I was kissing his wife. I got instantly turned on. I'm still hopeful that one day ........

"Love MMF fun. "

After nearly five years swinging mmf is my favourite, to the point I will only meet females that look for group fun or couples where the male is also involved at some point.

For me seeing a females nervous excitement as she surrenders to her fantasy is very erotic.

Or the confidence and playfulness of the experienced female who knows what is about to happen, spine tingling !

"We've been on the lookout for a decent single guys to experience just this, harder than you'd imagine to find one though "

I'm only 15 miles away...

And I'm keen!!

By *oodsoulMan  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

It'd be good to find a local sexy couple to develop a friendship with as well as sex. I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I've never had a proper threesome on here. Should I be?

Barnsley

I would love a local guy for some regular spit roasting fun.

By *oodsoulMan  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

"We've been on the lookout for a decent single guys to experience just this, harder than you'd imagine to find one though "

I'm a decent guy (I think), who'd be very interested in getting to know you...

By *oapysubmarineMan  over a year ago

rotherham

Would luv to try this

Its hard for single gen guys too... clubs have been the best option for me and now im finally getting to meet some great couples

Forum Mod

It is our absolute favourite combination whether it's me with 2 guys or with one guy and my OH

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

mfm that is all we have ever done some guys have been better than others but on a whole it`s been great but it can be difficult finding the right guy to play with I love to be spit roasted and dp has been great with the approach

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

The most we've had is MMMMF, that was a great night!

Mr spent some time taking pics before joining in

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"

We've done it a couple of times. Beforehand I was worried I might either get jealous, or not be able to perform in front of another guy. But it is incredibly sexy, and the look on her face was amazing.

Still prefer sharing another woman though

Mr ddc

Barnsley

"The most we've had is MMMMF, that was a great night!

Mr spent some time taking pics before joining in "

Managed a MMMF on a couple of occasions, but these are the exception. Had Quite a few MMF nights and really love all the attention and cock. xx

[Removed by poster at 21/02/15 22:54:06]

Oh you can't beat a bit of MFM, I've met some really great couples

Yes I had my first mmf but the couple were so nice it was really erotic halfway through he went for a ciggy,and she nearly half killed me. Really nice nite x

Happy to be that other guy.. I've no issues being naked with others guys .. I hear that puts some guys off !

"mfm that is all we have ever done some guys have been better than others but on a whole it`s been great but it can be difficult finding the right guy to play with I love to be spit roasted and dp has been great with the approach "

You must get a lot of requests to join you though I couldn't stop dabbing the gorgeous lady.

I'm up for that and willing to travel. PM if interested x

Watched that last nite crackin film xxx

brighton

"mfm that is all we have ever done some guys have been better than others but on a whole it`s been great but it can be difficult finding the right guy to play with I love to be spit roasted and dp has been great with the approach

You must get a lot of requests to join you though I couldn't stop dabbing the gorgeous lady. "

Lots of requests but most don`t read our profile so they don`t fit what we want we just have to try and choose carefully then it`s good times for all

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We have been known to dabble with MFM....the last one was a MFMM, even more fun

By *ondimentsCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Done this multiple times, and yes, every time was amazing

I'm not sure. I think I'd want to join in.

same here,i couldnt just sit back and watch...even if i felt self concious,i'd still have to be involved in some way or another"

When we first started in swinging the husband would join in. Now finding that he loves to watch wife with a man.

Just something developed, not sure if just watching would be for everyone, we both just found the meets to be more intense without the husband joining in

We have had a few MMF's now and absolutely love them. It's a win win scenario. Gostosa loves knowing two men want her (she loves male attention), and taking on two cocks at the same time. And I love seeing her having sex with someone else

The best MMF's are when the 2 guys click and really know how to work together to make the female experience the pleasure of being the focus of attention.

Unfortunately I think a lot of guys have the perception they are there 'to fuck another guys woman' which can put many couples off wanting to experience the fun of a MMF.

Find the right guy and you will both have an amazing experience

Hells Bells Ive been looking for my first MMF for ages now... My wife dosent play but I would find it very erotic if she did believe me.. Can only imagine just how sensual such an experience would be!

weve only had mmf x love it!!! the mrs loves the attention x

We're looking forward to trying it soon I love to cook so looking forward to the spit roast

[Removed by poster at 22/02/15 02:26:05]

"We have been known to dabble with MFM....the last one was a MFMM, even more fun

I can imagine that being fun "

We do it regular with male friend I love it real turn on watching your wife getting banged hard and loving it can't beat it

"We do it regular with male friend I love it real turn on watching your wife getting banged hard and loving it can't beat it"

your wife great in your pics, I can see why you enjoy it so much

By *heDevilsinthedetailMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I'd love to be a part of one at some point!

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

I thought that I would be jealous but found that I loved watching her getting fucked!

We did it several times with one or more other guys and sometimes I joined in and sometimes I just watched (or filmed for later!). It depended on how the guys felt (or me!)

I love watching and taking pics I'm trying to convince her to have 3 blokes at once

"I love watching and taking pics I'm trying to convince her to have 3 blokes at once"

trust me... She would love it

So would I

ha well yea and the 3 guys

By *tillwaterMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Love a good mmf,

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"Love a good mmf, "

Hmmm me too!

I have been lucky enough to share 3 women in mmf

Older couple same age and younger couple

All the guys enjoyed me and there wives first

before joining in once started any nerves the women had soon disappeared and they enjoyed the attention of me and thre husband

The love between them was clear to see I enjoyed helping them fulfill. There fantasy

One woman became regular videoing our meets for husband to watch

? The younger one in case your were wondering

Mmf right guy go for it

Took couple months chat before anything happened trust your gut feelings

I've had lots of MMF's and they are incredibly hot.

At first i wasn't sure how to navigate around the guy but it just flowed. The first MMF I had the guy would simply say lets swap ends or she would tell us how she wanted us or how she wanted it.

All the wife's I've had the pleasure of fucking, their husbands have often sat back and watched for a little bit and it never bothered me.

It was great. I would not say no to one again.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I have had the pleasure of being invited to a number of MMF

One of the best parts for me is having the wife sucking me during a spitroast so she is looking at me while she is being fucked by hubby

Thank you for all the comments. They've certainly got me hot and bothered and made me yearn for our first MMF even more.

"Thank you for all the comments. They've certainly got me hot and bothered and made me yearn for our first MMF even more. "

Good luck. I take great pleasure knowing I'm pleasuring another mans wife whilst he loves watching or joining in

"I MMFs"

I very much look forward to my first and am hopeful it'll be the first of many..

Has anybody tried going down on the lady while she is being penetrated by the other gent...?

Barnsley

"Has anybody tried going down on the lady while she is being penetrated by the other gent...?

"

A big favourite of mine, hubby underneath licking away lol. All the while being shagged hard and fast.

I absolutely love watching Belle fuck a hot guy! We have only done this a few times (all safe sex) but we would like to experience more! There's something unbelievably erotic about just watch her kissing, sucking and eventually fucking another guy! Once I told Belle to take the guy up to our room whilst I stayed downstairs with the living room door open. I could hear everything and "oh my god" was it incredibly horny. I managed to last 15 minutes before I couldn't take no more and I ran upstairs ripping my cloathes off on the way! Seeing her on top of him riding his rather large cock was the ultimate in visual sexual please!! I joined them in a fantastic DP session!

Definitly try it is my advice

"I absolutely love watching Belle fuck a hot guy! We have only done this a few times (all safe sex) but we would like to experience more! There's something unbelievably erotic about just watch her kissing, sucking and eventually fucking another guy! Once I told Belle to take the guy up to our room whilst I stayed downstairs with the living room door open. I could hear everything and "oh my god" was it incredibly horny. I managed to last 15 minutes before I couldn't take no more and I ran upstairs ripping my cloathes off on the way! Seeing her on top of him riding his rather large cock was the ultimate in visual sexual please!! I joined them in a fantastic DP session!

Definitly try it is my advice

"

Wow!

We have done a lot of mfm and mmfm meets. I (m) always love to watch Kat getting a good fucking but also like to join in. Men vary and so we have our favourites and some non-returners. Few actually disappoint though and on those occasions a mmfm turns into a mfm.

We love mmf, dirtyg looks so horny as I watch her with another guy even had a mmmmmf at a club once which she'd love to try again soon. Also talked about a regular to join us and dirtyg alone which is turning us both on alot

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

My hubby loves watching me with another guy and then joining in and after the guy hss left it always mskes for a great session for just the two of us.

Also if I am out with the girls and I pull when I get home he loves hearing about it and gets so turned on by it. These nights I also usually take one of my pals home and he gets it returned with a ffm if that makes any sense

"Has anybody tried going down on the lady while she is being penetrated by the other gent...?

A big favourite of mine, hubby underneath licking away lol. All the while being shagged hard and fast. "

How delightfully naughty!

I'd love to give that pleasure to a lady x

I've experienced few MFM playtimes and I truly loved it. Preferably with a couple, as I enjoy the look on her face when she gets my attention and looks into his eyes in an ecstasy.

MFM can be a great fun when all involved are in agreement on what is on the table and are fully open to the experience.

For me as a single lad, it is a massive turn on to see a couple kissing and her showing me to join in. I just love to see how her body reacts to the additional pair of hands and the additional mouth pleasuring her body, before she gets to play with two cocks.

If it goes for the penetration itself, I find DP to be very pleasurable and again, seeing her reaction to having two guys inside of her is a big turn on for me.

brighton

For myself the best part is when Jill decides it`s time to start playing and takes both mine and the guy we are playing with cocks in her hands teasing us one at a time with her mouth I know another fantastic play time is going to be mind blowing directing us to what she wants next.

MMF's are amazing.

Only when the guys have sex too though.

If not, it's a bit rubbish for me.

"MMF's are amazing.

If not, it's a bit rubbish for me."

Kinky!

"MMF's are amazing.

If not, it's a bit rubbish for me.

Kinky!"

I dunno. I think that sleeping with men is about as normal as sleeping with women.

By *oco_slimCouple  over a year ago

lewisham

We have more MMF, MMMF meets than couple meets.

I love the attention of multiple cock and my man loves to watch me getting fucked.

Coco x

Previously when I partied with a lovely lass, I used to take great pleasure in taking a step back and watching her enjoy all the attention of boys and girls.

I found myself at a house with some male friends after a night out and one thing led to another led to me having my first ever mmf...i loved the attention..had another since..same as before,unexpected pleasure at the end of a night..absolute love it and hope to have plenty more..

"I found myself at a house with some male friends after a night out and one thing led to another led to me having my first ever mmf...i loved the attention..had another since..same as before,unexpected pleasure at the end of a night..absolute love it and hope to have plenty more.."

What a wonderful turn of events..x

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"We recently had a mmf experience. I knew she wanted to with a while and I was turned on by the idea of it happening. I loved watching her with another guy, how she went about getting him that night. Something really sexy an hot about a girl that wants a serious fuck and just goes for it. Even though we had drinks on board I can still picture every second of that night. "
Sounds greats guys. He was one lucky guy. Was it a guy ye got chatting to on a night out in Cork or was it a meet off here? J

"We have more MMF, MMMF meets than couple meets.

I love the attention of multiple cock and my man loves to watch me getting fucked.

Coco x"

A MMMF is on our to do list

By *hatstight333Couple  over a year ago

East York's.

We also love mmf. Have to say Nikki does like all the attention she receives when were on a meet.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

[Removed by poster at 24/02/15 09:12:20]

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"We have more MMF, MMMF meets than couple meets.

Coco x

A MMMF is on our to do list"

I've had a couple of outstanding MMMF sessions with the same lady but a different cast of fellow rogerers each time...Wonderful marathon sessions each time with some great photos and film..

"We also love mmf. Have to say Nikki does like all the attention she receives when were on a meet. "

So does the mrs

1, 2, 3 or more lol I always just sit back and watch "

Hi, we love a MMF, we had an amazing one Friday.

Usually we start with drinks, make sure we all click at ours.

Then I go upstairs, text hubby a signal, then he sends our stranger up.

We start alone, then hubby comes up watches for a while, then joins in.

Mind blowing xxx

By *lDunMan  over a year ago

Houghton Regis

MMF and MMF+ is certainly one of my preferred meets these days having had quite a few now. You still get the great sense of anticipation but the nerves seem more under control in the presence of the womans partner. As a previous poster commented teamwork seems to be of the essence whether the partner is fully participating or not. Looking forward to one this afternoon as it happens.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I mainly do mmf and it's good all round.

We havnt been swinging long. We thought mmf wud brake the ice for us nd it didnt disapoint. We had bbc nd my wife loved it. Looking to have fun with cple on sat nite at clubf nd hope its as good as mmf. Watch this space mmm

By *incs-cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"It's amazing "

Ditto

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

If she wants the other guy it's hot. If she is doing it just to please it's not.

» Add a new message to this topic