FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi and gay guys

Bi and gay guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So earlier I see that I have a message and get a bit giddy thinking I'm popular haha. Turns out it was from a dude, fair enough he might just be wanting to chat about something so I exchange pleasantries out of being polite. He then goes on asking if I could meet this afternoon, I tell him I'm not into guys and he goes off on one as if I'd kicked his dog!

I don't know how someone can be upset with me for that when there's nothing on my profile or anything I've said to suggest otherwise!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jeibm2012Man  over a year ago

manchester nr piccadilly

It's the way your ass is sticking out of the bathwater mate

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So earlier I see that I have a message and get a bit giddy thinking I'm popular haha. Turns out it was from a dude, fair enough he might just be wanting to chat about something so I exchange pleasantries out of being polite. He then goes on asking if I could meet this afternoon, I tell him I'm not into guys and he goes off on one as if I'd kicked his dog!

I don't know how someone can be upset with me for that when there's nothing on my profile or anything I've said to suggest otherwise! "

There's no excuse for kicking off at you but maybe time to change your message settings.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Haha true, I don't have any message settings because of the forums though, I find when you're having a discussion you may need to inbox any type of people

» Add a new message to this topic