FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How often do you....

How often do you....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adybee77 OP   Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

masturbate?

After a comment on another thread about being a serial masturbater... I just wondered how often everyone else does.

Today has been 4 times, and I'll likely play again at bedtime. I'm usually around 6 - 8 times a day but today was busy...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

Fuck sake!... That lost unproductive hours!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Really, really rarely. Haven't yet at all this year.

I'd rather just meet up with one of my regular FBs.

Alone never,with or for a man a few times a year maybe

Ok, I now feel like a complete weirdo... I have a very high sex drive... I honestly get grouchy if I don't have some form of relief.

"masturbate?

After a comment on another thread about being a serial masturbater... I just wondered how often everyone else does.

Today has been 4 times, and I'll likely play again at bedtime. I'm usually around 6 - 8 times a day but today was busy... "

I hope my comment didn't cause you any offense. It was only meant to be a light-hearted joke. I do apologise.

"masturbate?

Today has been 4 times, and I'll likely play again at bedtime. I'm usually around 6 - 8 times a day but today was busy...

I hope my comment didn't cause you any offense. It was only meant to be a light-hearted joke. I do apologise."

Not offended but it did make me wonder...

"masturbate?

I hope my comment didn't cause you any offense. It was only meant to be a light-hearted joke. I do apologise.

Not offended but it did make me wonder..."

I'm glad. It really doesn't make you a weirdo at all. Frankly, I'd be doing it that often if I had the energy to do it.

[Removed by poster at 24/02/15 00:56:46]

I am just wanking once a day, usually about 1am as I am going to bed, it helps you too sleep better

The more sex I get the more I do it.

Not. Getting. Any. Right. Now.

Pfffft

"The more sex I get the more I do it.

Pfffft "

I know that feeling... but roll on next week... 150 miles drive, and it'll be catch up time

"masturbate?

Today has been 4 times, and I'll likely play again at bedtime. I'm usually around 6 - 8 times a day but today was busy... "

beautiful lady

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

2 or 3 times a day here.

I tend to go through phases, most days it's a couple of times, but there have been a lot of days where it's been 4 or 5 for a while. I'm on a drive to reduce It as I think it's a bit addictive and got out of hand (oops!, no pun intended there honestly, lol) and I don't get much work done.

I'm hoping I can restrict cummming to when I'm with women or couples.....if I can.

At the very least twice a day....puts a smile on my face first thing and helps me fall asleep

Far too much than is good for me.

when ever we want lol that's our answer nothing to be ashamed of

"when ever we want lol that's our answer nothing to be ashamed of

"

By *yLongJourneyMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

every 2 to 3 days, but only once this year with someone, really need some more fun

Out of interest, for those that masturbate regularly, is it habit/routine driven? (Ie oooh I fancy a good orgasm induced dopamine hit lets have a play). Or more situational driven? (Ie oooh this film/book/fab forum chat/postmans's hot and got me feeling horny lets have a play). Or are you just damn horny all the time regardless? (Ie oooh I'm awake lets have a play)

For me its the situational driven....if its a Saturday and I'm having a staying in reading Jilly Cooper kind of day that gets me feeling frisky and D's not around then A LOT...but unless something tickles my fancy not at all.

"Out of interest, for those that masturbate regularly, is it habit/routine driven? (Ie oooh I fancy a good orgasm induced dopamine hit lets have a play). Or more situational driven? (Ie oooh this film/book/fab forum chat/postmans's hot and got me feeling horny lets have a play). Or are you just damn horny all the time regardless? (Ie oooh I'm awake lets have a play)

For me its the situational driven....if its a Saturday and I'm having a staying in reading Jilly Cooper kind of day that gets me feeling frisky and D's not around then A LOT...but unless something tickles my fancy not at all. "

Most of the time, I'm just damn horny. Some of the time its situational, and other times its directly related to my current lover - texts, images, phone calls (we're 150 miles apart)

"Out of interest, for those that masturbate regularly, is it habit/routine driven? (Ie oooh I fancy a good orgasm induced dopamine hit lets have a play). Or more situational driven? (Ie oooh this film/book/fab forum chat/postmans's hot and got me feeling horny lets have a play). Or are you just damn horny all the time regardless? (Ie oooh I'm awake lets have a play)

For me its the situational driven....if its a Saturday and I'm having a staying in reading Jilly Cooper kind of day that gets me feeling frisky and D's not around then A LOT...but unless something tickles my fancy not at all. "

for me it's habit! plus my work colleague is hot hot hot!

By *ordic36Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Pfffft "

You're kidding, right?

For me its the situational driven....if its a Saturday and I'm having a staying in reading Jilly Cooper kind of day that gets me feeling frisky and D's not around then A LOT...but unless something tickles my fancy not at all.

Most of the time, I'm just damn horny. Some of the time its situational, and other times its directly related to my current lover - texts, images, phone calls (we're 150 miles apart) "

Ahh yeah, I must admit having naughty text conversations all day can have me squirming! I say lucky you...sure there must be health benefits to multiple daily orgasms lol.

"

Ahh yeah, I must admit having naughty text conversations all day can have me squirming! I say lucky you...sure there must be health benefits to multiple daily orgasms lol."

Not sure about health benefits - but it sure makes me smiley

"

Ahh yeah, I must admit having naughty text conversations all day can have me squirming! I say lucky you...sure there must be health benefits to multiple daily orgasms lol.

Not sure about health benefits - but it sure makes me smiley "

Pfffft

You're kidding, right?"

Nope. Not kidding. Only wish I was!

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

Couple of times a week if I'm lucky.

[Removed by poster at 24/02/15 03:26:37]

"Fuck sake!... That lost unproductive hours!

"

And many Duracell batteries

As and when I need - as with most people.....its a release

"Ok, I now feel like a complete weirdo... I have a very high sex drive... I honestly get grouchy if I don't have some form of relief. "

No your not I am the same as you.

I gave a very high sex drive. I am horny before sex and even worse after sex. Andy can bang the shit out of me for an hour and within 10 mins got my wand out x

Mostly oncea day in shower might miss a day every now and then few days to make orgasm more intense or if know iam having sex soon

At least twice a day, if I'm horny then a couple more

When I was with my ex we never had sex, so it was 3 or 4 times a day. Now we are getting it regular I havent got time to masturbate!

As I'm getting no sex 6 times a day, can be more. Its can be someone perfume that can set me off and I can't forcus until I've had a little play !

At least once a day or twice if I am off.

Lol better than going to the gym

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We both openly masturbates most days mid morning it,s up to the other one to join in i will get a suck and wank on Jane,s boob,s she will get a nice licking and finishers with her rabbit. Then shower out for a couple of hour,s back home might have full sex it,s so hard being retired enjoying our selves

"masturbate?

Would love to come and watch . I tend to wank once everyother day at the minute. Sometimes can be couple of times a day too.

Pfffft

You're kidding, right?

Nope. Not kidding. Only wish I was! "

This is criminal

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Since becoming pregnant i cant seem to keep my hands off myself im at it every chance i get unless the OH is home to put his hands on me instead, unfortunately he works away a lot.

Four times on Saturday, but usually it's once or twice.

2/3 times a day. If I've a day off with nothing to do the number definitely rises. I'm always horny haha

Wen i was 17 id play 10 to 15 a day was sooo bad specially for a girl id even play in toilets out shopin xxt

Now obly about 5 times a week sex most nights lol x

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

"Wen i was 17 id play 10 to 15 a day was sooo bad specially for a girl id even play in toilets out shopin xxt"

wow !!... sooo horny to kwno that you do this in the public toilets!!.. i was always doing that when i was younger reading the stories.. i wanked at least 3 times a day from when i started.. now when ever im in here....

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ok, I now feel like a complete weirdo... I have a very high sex drive... I honestly get grouchy if I don't have some form of relief. "

No need for anyone to feel like a weirdo because their sex drive is different to another persons

"Ok, I now feel like a complete weirdo... I have a very high sex drive... I honestly get grouchy if I don't have some form of relief.

No need for anyone to feel like a weirdo because their sex drive is different to another persons "

Thanks

Oh and for everyone who feels the need to PM, its ok - you can reply on the post

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

"masturbate?

Daily at least once. Can't help it sometimes a wank is more satisfying than sex lol xxx

"Wen i was 17 id play 10 to 15 a day was sooo bad specially for a girl id even play in toilets out shopin xxt

wow !!... sooo horny to kwno that you do this in the public toilets!!.. i was always doing that when i was younger reading the stories.. i wanked at least 3 times a day from when i started.. now when ever im in here...."

lol yh iv always had a high sex drive but oddly iv had guys break up with me cos i get grumpy if i go a few days lol x

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

It depends on how horny im feeling anything from once to six times a day or if the other half is around to help me out lol

Once a day would be average for me. If I have a lazy day with the house to myself then probably more, if I have to be at work really early then probably not at all.

"

No need for anyone to feel like a weirdo because their sex drive is different to another persons "

Normally twice a day

Not often enough though sharing is more fun

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Every couple of days but I don't wank for a few days before a meet. I like to be able to offer several full loads.

1 - 2 times a day.

X

[Removed by poster at 24/02/15 11:03:25]

Once a day if I don't need to be at work early. More if I'm not at work at all.

"Every couple of days but I don't wank for a few days before a meet. I like to be able to offer several full loads. "

I try to stick to the same tactic, but usually fail miserably. I have little-to-no willpower.

A bit too much lately. But, that's only because i like to empty myself and have found myself all alone lol

By *jeibm2012Man  over a year ago

manchester nr piccadilly

Daily on average I'd say. I'd prefer to wank less and have sex more often, but I don't deprive myself of that warm trembly feeling just cos I'm alone :D

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"masturbate?

How do you fit all that in? I wouldn't have time I'm usually once or twice a week at most!

Your are not at all weird. I have to masturbate when I'm bored. That can be at work sometimes, when I like the look of the woman I'm working for, I go off and have a wank, in HER house.

Now that's weird.

"

How do you fit all that in? I wouldn't have time I'm usually once or twice a week at most!"

I only work part time - and its mainly evenings, so when my son is at school.

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"masturbate?

Usually once a day but four times on Saturday!

Wonders whether some would fit into the sex addict category ?

"Wonders whether some would fit into the sex addict category ? "

Why a sex addict? I can go without - I just prefer not to. Its not getting in the way of my every day life, and I am happy.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Everyday. How often depends how I'm feeling but always before I fall asleep. I enjoy masterbating in front of my fb to

"Wonders whether some would fit into the sex addict category ?

Why a sex addict? I can go without - I just prefer not to. Its not getting in the way of my every day life, and I am happy."

Googles AA - most common excuse given lol

Why a sex addict? I can go without - I just prefer not to. Its not getting in the way of my every day life, and I am happy.

Googles AA - most common excuse given lol"

Always nice to talk to someone so non-judgemental on fab, thank you for that.

I'm the same lol, you're not a weirdo :p I'm terrible while the Mr is at work

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Well I'm a bit of a wanker too. But it tends to be more a night time fixture for me.

Googles AA - most common excuse given lol

Always nice to talk to someone so non-judgemental on fab, thank you for that. "

And those non touchy people with a sense of humour lol

By *omtdhMan  over a year ago

IOM

Masturbation is a natural form of self-satisfaction but as said earlier, it is better to share. I masturbate daily, but sometimes until I can’t take anymore then have a rest. Especially when I feel like a Monk… well we all have our dirty habits. It’s a wonderful experience. Keep up the good work! lol xx

I thought I had some kind of addiction.... Looks like I'm safe

"masturbate?

That's perfectly normal to me. If I'm not getting sex from meets, I usually knock at least one out a day. If not two. Three if I've got a day off to myself.

About 5 times a day

I .honestly can't remember the last time I did it, it's been a very long Time,

Pfffft

You're kidding, right?

Bumblebee how are you not getting enough at the moment. Your inbox must be bursting xxx

Anyway I try not to master ate and save myself but that is easily broken and has been onany occasions, especially reading some of these threads x

Not as much as I used to,

It's been over 2 weeks since I last had one,

I prefer to watch porn having a little play but stopping before I cum, I like the visual/mental effect as well as the physical

Manchester

Pfffft

You're kidding, right?

It doesnt compute. You are woman in her prime and you do not get any? You are swinger and you dont get any? Youre the bi female..the mythical unicorn everyone wants to have, and youre on fab and you dont get any? And you do not live on deserted island either. It makes no sense. Im missing something very important here.

Pfffft

You're kidding, right?

Nope. Not kidding. Only wish I was! It doesnt compute. You are woman in her prime and you do not get any? You are swinger and you dont get any? Youre the bi female..the mythical unicorn everyone wants to have, and youre on fab and you dont get any? And you do not live on deserted island either. It makes no sense. Im missing something very important here. "

So because a female is on here, she must be getting banged like a barn door in a gale? Ever thought there is nothing on here that appeals? I very rarely meet via fab - nothing to do with geography and everything to do with self respect, and not just meeting for the sake of it.

In your bed

Pfffft

You're kidding, right?

Nope. Not kidding. Only wish I was! It doesnt compute. You are woman in her prime and you do not get any? You are swinger and you dont get any? Youre the bi female..the mythical unicorn everyone wants to have, and youre on fab and you dont get any? And you do not live on deserted island either. It makes no sense. Im missing something very important here.

So because a female is on here, she must be getting banged like a barn door in a gale? Ever thought there is nothing on here that appeals? I very rarely meet via fab - nothing to do with geography and everything to do with self respect, and not just meeting for the sake of it."

Should I read into that. That those who do meet via fab and get banged like a barn door have no self respect.

Pfffft

You're kidding, right?

Nope. Not kidding. Only wish I was! It doesnt compute. You are woman in her prime and you do not get any? You are swinger and you dont get any? Youre the bi female..the mythical unicorn everyone wants to have, and youre on fab and you dont get any? And you do not live on deserted island either. It makes no sense. Im missing something very important here.

So because a female is on here, she must be getting banged like a barn door in a gale? Ever thought there is nothing on here that appeals? I very rarely meet via fab - nothing to do with geography and everything to do with self respect, and not just meeting for the sake of it.

Should I read into that. That those who do meet via fab and get banged like a barn door have no self respect."

Nope just means they are finding people that appeal to them. I have no doubt busier couples and people still have self respect, it was about meeting people who don't suit my requirements not about numbers.

Manchester

Pfffft

You're kidding, right?

So because a female is on here, she must be getting banged like a barn door in a gale? Ever thought there is nothing on here that appeals? I very rarely meet via fab - nothing to do with geography and everything to do with self respect, and not just meeting for the sake of it."

Easy easy. You dont have to bite someones head off just because he asked a question.

Pfffft

You're kidding, right?

So because a female is on here, she must be getting banged like a barn door in a gale? Ever thought there is nothing on here that appeals? I very rarely meet via fab - nothing to do with geography and everything to do with self respect, and not just meeting for the sake of it. Easy easy. You dont have to bite someones head off just because he asked a question."

That really was not biting your head off - that was just a reply.

Three or four times a day

Keeps the muscles nice n tight

By *bandAbCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire.

Usually twice a day depends on mood

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"

How do you fit all that in? I wouldn't have time I'm usually once or twice a week at most!

I only work part time - and its mainly evenings, so when my son is at school. "

Oh that's fair enough, if I ever get time off work and don't have studying to do, I can spend hours in bed having a play

3 times today so far, feeling horny at work ??

"I thought I had some kind of addiction.... Looks like I'm safe "
Me too

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Really, really rarely. Haven't yet at all this year.

I'd rather just meet up with one of my regular FBs."

The same goes for me.

[Removed by poster at 24/02/15 14:25:22]

Loads

I only have sex every couple of months or so so I wank a hell of a lot

In your bed

"

Should I read into that. That those who do meet via fab and get banged like a barn door have no self respect.

Nope just means they are finding people that appeal to them. I have no doubt busier couples and people still have self respect, it was about meeting people who don't suit my requirements not about numbers."

I was just teasing.

Depends how how horny I am... So far today, once!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Three or four times a day

Keeps the muscles nice n tight "

Oh that's a great excuse.....not that I need one

I tend to find myself logging into the cam rooms on here, sticking my cam on and wanking for hours and hours, but not letting myself cum. can get so so horny when your just desperate to cum. am i on my own here?

Wanking is good for the heart I heard

» Add a new message to this topic