FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > sex slave

sex slave

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

HI all

looking for a bit off advice

I have been given sole access to a woman who wants to be used and abused by men and be used by multiple men . she wants me to control it all for her and also be there

who do i go about it , want to start her off slowly ie me and one other but then work her way up to group use as she as said thats what she wants

i know i am lucky guy

but any help or advise would be appreicated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

"

I have been given sole access to a woman who wants to be used and abused by men "

Who gave you this?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

I have been given sole access to a woman who wants to be used and abused by men

Who gave you this?"

Danger Will Robinson! Danger!

her husband and her as playmates and he know wants her to explore more

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"

I have been given sole access to a woman who wants to be used and abused by men

Who gave you this?

Danger Will Robinson! Danger!"

This made me laugh

Be bloody carefull.....the fact your on here asking for advice says it's something brand new to you....with respect, not the safest hands...we all start somewhere but pls be very aware your leaping in at the deep end and the physical and mental welbeibg of this person will be resting with you. Don't underestimate that....

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Be bloody carefull.....the fact your on here asking for advice says it's something brand new to you....with respect, not the safest hands...we all start somewhere but pls be very aware your leaping in at the deep end and the physical and mental welbeibg of this person will be resting with you. Don't underestimate that...."

Well said.

If you really don't know what you are doing, or the responsibilities that come with it, consider saying thanks but not thanks for the offer?

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Her husband has given you this responsibility but it's her that wants you to do it?

Why doesn't her husband do it for her?

This all sounds very strange and dodgy to me.

What sort of a husband puts his wife's physical and mental well being in the hands of someone with no idea how to take care of them?

"HI all

I have been given sole access to a woman who wants to be used and abused by men and be used by multiple men . she wants me to control it all for her and also be there

who do i go about it , want to start her off slowly ie me and one other but then work her way up to group use as she as said thats what she wants

i know i am lucky guy

but any help or advise would be appreicated "

Where's the 50 shades book

"HI all

i know i am lucky guy

Where's the 50 shades book "

That thought occurred to me too.

"Be bloody carefull.....the fact your on here asking for advice says it's something brand new to you....with respect, not the safest hands...we all start somewhere but pls be very aware your leaping in at the deep end and the physical and mental welbeibg of this person will be resting with you. Don't underestimate that...."

Ditto above. Also be aware of any potential legal situations that could arise if the experience is not pleasant on all accounts. Bizarre the husband giving you 'permission'. All sounds a little scary/dodgy!

"HI all

i know i am lucky guy

Where's the 50 shades book

That thought occurred to me too."

u know me well

"HI all

i know i am lucky guy

being serious now...

if you need advice this above sernero isn't for you

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I've been asked more than once to adopt a controlling role in the manner you describe but have quickly found it to be pure fantasy inside the head of the guy who is requesting it...

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"HI all

i know i am lucky guy

I would politely decline. if you've never done this kind.of thing before it's not the ideal Way to get started.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

To be fair he said husband and her.

Why does hubby not do it? Because they want someone outside to do it?

As for asking for advice. I take the opposite view. He's doing the right thingrather than just plowing ahead.

Everyone started somewhere. Saying leave alone if you've nit done it before is the same as saying never do it.

First thing on the list of Myers for me would be a safe word.

The 2 conversations.

One with hubby about his wants AMD expectations.

Then one with the wife. Both should be alone so you can be confident in their answers without the other partner pressuring. Above all keep yourself and her safe. She is not your responsibility but the other people you introduce are.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"To be fair he said husband and her.

As for asking for advice. I take the opposite view. He's doing the right thingrather than just plowing ahead.

Everyone started somewhere. Saying leave alone if you've nit done it before is the same as saying never do it.

The 2 conversations.

Then one with the wife. Both should be alone so you can be confident in their answers without the other partner pressuring. Above all keep yourself and her safe. She is not your responsibility but the other people you introduce are.

"

If he takes her on as his slave, then she becomes his responsibility... thats part of the package

The 2 conversations.

"

Of course she's his responsibility!

This is a huge thing to take on as a first step into this sort of thing. There are plenty of ways to learn about and get involved in this type of dynamic without plunging in without a clue and risking someone else's wellbeing.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

It sounds like a mild cuck scenario. But the cuck sounds as immature as the Mrs. The Mrs needs someone who knows what they are doing - absolutely no offence OP.

As much as it sounds every mans dream on the surface. What you will have OP is the Mrs phoning you up (all times of the day and night) crying, blood, sweat and tears about various rough nights, sores and how you didn't take head of this or that - how you didn't look out for this or that. How you didn't go hard enough or went too hard.

It will be a psychological trip that will take your time, patience and sap your strength and will probably end with and std (joking aside). It's a wet dream not for the inexperienced.

In your bed

The 2 conversations.

If he takes her on as his slave, then she becomes his responsibility... thats part of the package"

I kindly disagree.

She maybe a sex slave, but she also has the right to say no. This is not actual slavery.

We are all responsible for our own actions.

If I call myself a slave and then perform a sex act for a master, then later regret doing it, then it was my responsibility to object in the first place.

If I'm unable to object due to restraints and being gagged then that's a different matter.

In your bed

"It sounds like a mild cuck scenario. But the cuck sounds as immature as the Mrs. The Mrs needs someone who knows what they are doing - absolutely no offence OP.

As much as it sounds every mans dream on the surface. What you will have OP is the Mrs phoning you up (all times of the day and night) crying, blood, sweat and tears about various rough nights, sores and how you didn't take head of this or that - how you didn't look out for this or that. How you didn't go hard enough or went too hard.

It will be a psychological trip that will take your time, patience and sap your strength and will probably end with and std (joking aside). It's a wet dream not for the inexperienced."

So how did the experienced get experience without doing any of the above???

"HI all

i know i am lucky guy

Lucky? Run a mile.....this has disaster written all over it.

yumsville

"It sounds like a mild cuck scenario. But the cuck sounds as immature as the Mrs. The Mrs needs someone who knows what they are doing - absolutely no offence OP.

It will be a psychological trip that will take your time, patience and sap your strength and will probably end with and std (joking aside). It's a wet dream not for the inexperienced.

So how did the experienced get experience without doing any of the above???"

Maybe get experience in cuck rels? Get experience in Dom/Sub rels? Get experience in organising groups, crowds, gang bangs? Get familiar in what her tastes are or what turns her on (as the two are usually different)? Get familiar with mixing one or two of the above? Then start introducing the slave/sub to what goes on, as an observer, before any of the above begins?

Then maybe start to contemplate throwing her to the wolves if you think you can control your cock getting hard above her getting thrown about. After all, she is just going to be a sex slave... it isn't much to consider reeeeaally, is it?

The 2 conversations.

If he takes her on as his slave, then she becomes his responsibility... thats part of the package

I kindly disagree.

She maybe a sex slave, but she also has the right to say no. This is not actual slavery.

We are all responsible for our own actions.

If I call myself a slave and then perform a sex act for a master, then later regret doing it, then it was my responsibility to object in the first place.

If I'm unable to object due to restraints and being gagged then that's a different matter."

In any power exchange, be it Dom/sub, Top/bottom, Master/slave or whatever other dynamic, the one taking the power also takes responsibility for the wellbeing of the one giving the power.

So how did the experienced get experience without doing any of the above???"

What would you suggest to someone who wants to swim the channel but doesn't know how to swim? Or to someone who wants to learn to drive an HGV but can't drive a car? Or to someone who wants to study for a degree but hasn't ever taken any more basic exams?

There are times that people need to learn the basics and get experience before progressing. That's not saying "never do it", it's saying "take your time and learn to do it properly and safely".

By *awkesWoman  over a year ago

Corwen

Eeeek 'Story of O' much...

You've not really described your own experiences or hers for that matter in this dynamic. If you're asking here... you already have your answer. Course it's just my opinion but it seems (with limited info I can read) that it is an interest for you but you're unsure of how to go about it..you will need to delve much deeper and as formentioned, (if you are indeed at the beginning of this lifestyle journey) gain experience from a mentor before taking on such a responsibility. That is what I would do...and for this research and preparation. .look elsewhere than on a swingers site.. I'm not saying (before I get shouted at) that people who are experienced in this dynamic don't use this site..but you can get advice also from other sources where the majority if not all members live the lifestyle. I would just make sure when gaining experience you take knowledge from those you trust.

As for your current situation....perhaps postpone till you feel confident in your abilities. ??

"HI all

i know i am lucky guy

... Someone like you let it be fantasy or reality scares me who gives you the right to use and abuse someone as you say yourself! How stable is this lady and her husband is married to her that doesn't mean that he owns her. People like you don't do anything for single women on here. That's my 2 pence worth

Why do folk ask questions then never come back when the answers aren't what they wanted?

If this guy isn't prepared to listen to any advice I'm worried for the lady involved....really.

This could go so tits up if he just ploughs on regardless and the whole thing happens......

i am fully confident in my own goal and abilities i was jsut asking really what people think . i have read and understand what people are saying .

I am strong and able enough to make my own mind up

but thanks for all the helpful advice

"HI all

i know i am lucky guy

being serious now...

if you need advice this above sernero isn't for you "

This

"i am fully confident in my own goal and abilities i was jsut asking really what people think . i have read and understand what people are saying .

I am strong and able enough to make my own mind up

"

Why did you ask help then, if you are fully confident in your own abilities.

"i am fully confident in my own goal and abilities i was jsut asking really what people think . i have read and understand what people are saying .

I am strong and able enough to make my own mind up..

Why did you ask help then, if you are fully confident in your own abilities."

Is this in the wrong forum thread? Should it not be under Sories and Fantasies?

yumsville

Once or twice a decent thread comes up that grabs your attention; then you realise after some great responses that it's really a someone having a date with a husbands wife, that will actually lead nowhere near what is being imagined.

You can only conclude this as there is little to no input from the OP, as they already know it all, and are already 'Budda like' in mind, in being strong enough to know all that will come. You wonder what was the point of making the thread.

"Once or twice a decent thread comes up that grabs your attention; then you realise after some great responses that it's really a someone having a date with a husbands wife, that will actually lead nowhere near what is being imagined.

You can only conclude this as there is little to no input from the OP, as they already know it all, and are already 'Budda like' in mind, in being strong enough to know all that will come. You wonder what was the point of making the thread. "

I think he wanted advice.....untill he didn't like the advice....then he didn't need advice....or something.

yumsville

pmsl ahh: the mind is strong with that one entertainingu

» Add a new message to this topic