FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > are cars sexy....

are cars sexy....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sometimes people judge someone by the car they drive like judging someone by their shoes...

And in the new 50 shades he drives the R8 however in a real world test a driver in that wasn't let out if junctions and got called a wanker etc...and two seater convertibles are called hairdressers etc.

What cars, colour etc do you find attractive..I love seeing a woman climb out of large car,

Can a car actually have an attraction effect?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find myself looking favorably at nice cars, I like big powerful cars

But I'm not sure if it makes a driver more attractive or just puts me in the mood to find them attractive

I am a bit of a petrol head and find big powerful bikes have the same effect

funny thing is I don't own a car

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I'm probably going to be in the minority but it's just a lump of metal.

"I'm probably going to be in the minority but it's just a lump of metal."

Agreed

I think a car can have opposite effect on the driver, if they own a crappy car (and I don't mean a cheap car), like a pimped out saxo, or a rover or a car with those stupid eye lashes on the head lights, it makes me think they've got zero taste, so that means they will wear awful underwear and be rubbish at sex.

I must do as i keep attempting to get in ones i am not meant to.

Ditzy Diana

Aston Martin #end of thread

"I find myself looking favorably at nice cars, I like big powerful cars

But I'm not sure if it makes a driver more attractive or just puts me in the mood to find them attractive

I am a bit of a petrol head and find big powerful bikes have the same effect

funny thing is I don't own a car "

No - but whoever is in the car is hopefully sexy.

I couldn't give a monkeys what car a guy drives.

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"I think a car can have opposite effect on the driver, if they own a crappy car (and I don't mean a cheap car), like a pimped out saxo, or a rover or a car with those stupid eye lashes on the head lights, it makes me think they've got zero taste, so that means they will wear awful underwear and be rubbish at sex.

"

I tend to agree - and also that a car or bike has never got me any additional female attention. If anything it's put women off. There's always the "what's he compensating for??" Comment.

Sports cars tend to be low, noisy and generally uncomfortable so Kate always hated going in them. Typically though the ONLY time I've had any attention based on the car was when a group of girls saw the car coming and all lifted their tops and flashed as I drove past.... it was also one of the few times Kate was in the car too.... I think that was the last straw.

D

In my head, expensive car = successful job = powerful = masculine = sexy

Sure there's plenty of wrong assumptions there though!

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"Sometimes people judge someone by the car they drive like judging someone by their shoes...

And in the new 50 shades he drives the R8 however in a real world test a driver in that wasn't let out if junctions and got called a wanker etc...and two seater convertibles are called hairdressers etc.

What cars, colour etc do you find attractive..I love seeing a woman climb out of large car,

Can a car actually have an attraction effect?!"

I'm a large woman who climbs out of a tiny hairdressers car. I bet it looks hilarious. But I am a hairdresser.

My old boss was fucking huge. Like 5'4" and a size 30. She drove a TT.

"In my head, expensive car = successful job = powerful = masculine = sexy

Sure there's plenty of wrong assumptions there though!"

I see plenty of boy racers with expensive cars and personally dont link a successful job to being sexy??

I don't care what car someone drives when I start talking to them. Seeing a woman that I get on with and already find attractive, step out of a nice car will help the mood, but only if the pieces of the puzzle match... Nicely dressed and presented in alignment with the car... In otherwords, not scraggly

Motorbikes are sexy....the power the sleek lines... The cold the rain ....Oh hang on .....damn

Oh the leather

By *elsh n wildCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff area

Mine always gets called a hairdressers car does my head in xx

One of my regular partners had an R8,he now has a more grown up BMW-not the sports type. He is very sexy,the cars aren't. When I first met him he had a BMW M3 which I travelled in once. It was the worse experience as a passenger I ever had,I held onto the strap above the door when he accelerated because it made me feel ill. I'd much prefer a ride in a Ford thank you

"One of my regular partners had an R8,he now has a more grown up BMW-not the sports type. He is very sexy,the cars aren't. When I first met him he had a BMW M3 which I travelled in once. It was the worse experience as a passenger I ever had,I held onto the strap above the door when he accelerated because it made me feel ill. I'd much prefer a ride in a Ford thank you "

I think that is more to do with his driving than the car. ..

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

A VW Kharman Ghia is a very sexy car, especially in black.

"One of my regular partners had an R8,he now has a more grown up BMW-not the sports type. He is very sexy,the cars aren't. When I first met him he had a BMW M3 which I travelled in once. It was the worse experience as a passenger I ever had,I held onto the strap above the door when he accelerated because it made me feel ill. I'd much prefer a ride in a Ford thank you

I think that is more to do with his driving than the car. .."

Probably, although the vibrations from the engine made me feel bad. I do suffer with bad nerves though. He likes a big engine it seems but he's a big man so probably needs it

Another friend of mine has an expensive executive type car,no idea which as I'm not au fait with cars. I feel sexy in it as I'm sitting on the cream leather seat,gliding down the motorway.

"Aston Martin #end of thread "

Totally predictable..restart thread

Yes my 69 corvette convertible soft hard top in red which was a v8 356hp top speed 180mph.. which was written off in a crash..

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Love to see someome driving a classic. Like the young girl I saw yesterday who looked as horny as hell driving a Triumph GT6. She wasn't hanging about either..

"Love to see someome driving a classic. Like the young girl I saw yesterday who looked as horny as hell driving a Triumph GT6. She wasn't hanging about either.."

I got a tingle imagining that...

What about big blacked out 4x4s apparently women find them sexy (according to a survey)...

I have a 2 seater Mini and actually couldn't give a rat's arse what anyone thinks of it, I adore it

[Removed by poster at 28/02/15 12:03:21]

I love the idea of an RV the big American ones you can live aboard...)

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

[Removed by poster at 28/02/15 15:24:09]

"What about big blacked out 4x4s apparently women find them sexy (according to a survey)..."

I like a big 4 x 4 but only if I'm behind the wheel

I drive one in work and do a fair amount of off road, I tend to turn a few heads getting out from behind the wheel of a truck that's plastered in mud

But the one that really gets jaws dropping is when I climb down from the tractor, not the sexiest vehicle but makes the guys take a second look

By *ilmisseCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

"Love to see someome driving a classic. Like the young girl I saw yesterday who looked as horny as hell driving a Triumph GT6. She wasn't hanging about either..

I got a tingle imagining that... "

The same for me!

chunk of metal...do nothing for me...other than,probably unfairly, i tend to think a guy in a really flash one is probably a twat!

though in my youth i used to go back and forth to yorkshire in a massive artic and i used to like the feeling of towering over everyone else!

» Add a new message to this topic