FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > how do you feel when ...........

how do you feel when ...........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

you know you have crossed another boundary and stretched those sexual limits you had reached before - or tried something new and got a buzz from it -

ive tried some different things and we have met some new people, getting to see folk more than once and it giving me an amazing 'feelgood' feeling Sx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Usually we feel glad we did it. If we did something we didn't like we put it down to experience. The odd thing we have tried once - eg different room swap (in rooms across from one another in Cupids ). It was good but we aren't bothered if we don't do it again.

Looks like you (F) enjoyed yourself yesterday!

"Usually we feel glad we did it. If we did something we didn't like we put it down to experience. The odd thing we have tried once - eg different room swap (in rooms across from one another in Cupids ). It was good but we aren't bothered if we don't do it again.

Looks like you (F) enjoyed yourself yesterday! "

oh i did

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

ElAted

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends on what it was. Sometimes If its something that was a boundary that was preventing me from moving on, it can be a mix of feelings as it means I have to change my views in some circumstances..

Mostly its a good feeling but sometimes it can leave me feeling a bit scared about where it goes now x

most of our advances have been gradual but looking back to our original soft swap with couples only profile to what we do now - i think Wow !! Sx

By *allyandJonCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We started swinging when camping with friends and late at night after much wine ended having sex in the open air at night in front of each other.

The rest is history we recently tested a new boundary which was fun going in separate rooms from one another with other swingers

we have chatted and you told us about that - think the thing is to never say never about most things - some things you know you will never do but staying open minded - surprised ourselves a few times Sx

I once had sex on here

"we have chatted and you told us about that - think the thing is to never say never about most things - some things you know you will never do but staying open minded - surprised ourselves a few times Sx"
please continue

"I once had sex on here "

and the forum not been the same since

» Add a new message to this topic