FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > single guys ???

single guys ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andy muncher OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

why is it some single guys in the forums and tell if im wrong but it seems to me but some like to if im using the wrong word here suck up to the fems and cpls on here instead really putting there opinion

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't understand.

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

me neither

"I don't understand."

I believe the OP was saying that some single gents would suck up to fems and couples rather than speak their own mind.

Possible but then dont forget that some of the single guys have actually met some of us, and also those who you think they suck up to.

On the other side, the forums is a great way to get themselves noticed, make friends, show people that they are decent as there are some single guys that arent

"I don't understand.

I believe the OP was saying that some single gents would suck up to fems and couples rather than speak their own mind. "

Thanks for the translation.

"I don't understand.

I believe the OP was saying that some single gents would suck up to fems and couples rather than speak their own mind.

Thanks for the translation. "

yes that too, but having been here for a while, there are some that do speak their own minds and dont care for what anyone may think of their opinion

Don't like sheep that do not have a mind of their own, sorry!

"why is it some single guys in the forums and tell if in wrong but it seems to me but some like to if in using the wrong word here suck up to the gems and cold on here instead really putting there opinion "

How else are they going to get a shag? Dah!

"why is it some single guys in the forums and tell if im wrong but it seems to me but some like to if im using the wrong word here suck up to the fems and cpls on here instead really putting there opinion "

I agree, there again you have to be carefull who you upset on here it can lead to you been black balled by a few people (wont mention any names)

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Someone mention sucking?

"why is it some single guys in the forums and tell if im wrong but it seems to me but some like to if im using the wrong word here suck up to the fems and cpls on here instead really putting there opinion

I agree, there again you have to be carefull who you upset on here it can lead to you been black balled by a few people (wont mention any names) "

Now, now, let's not talk about cliques!

"why is it some single guys in the forums and tell if im wrong but it seems to me but some like to if im using the wrong word here suck up to the fems and cpls on here instead really putting there opinion

I agree, there again you have to be carefull who you upset on here it can lead to you been black balled by a few people (wont mention any names)

Now, now, let's not talk about cliques! "

Cliques, on here, surely not .

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"why is it some single guys in the forums and tell if im wrong but it seems to me but some like to if im using the wrong word here suck up to the fems and cpls on here instead really putting there opinion "
about what?

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

What is black balled?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I agree, there again you have to be carefull who you upset on here it can lead to you been black balled by a few people (wont mention any names) "

It would be helpful for the forums to keep any sniping off it.

Thanks

"What is black balled?"

I believe he meant being given the cold shoulders in the forums. However, I could be wrong!

"What is black balled?

I believe he meant being given the cold shoulders in the forums. However, I could be wrong! "

Thats right, I was a bit niave when I first joined said a few ill advised things on here and kept getting ignored and blocked. A bit harsh, but I suppose it was self inflicted

I am guilty the other way, I never look at who wrote a post so am always in danger of upsetting a friend on the forums, the amount of times I disagree with naughtynymphos being living proof of that, but friends seem to accept that we may not always agree on things but it's not a reason to fall out, kinda the way it should be on the forums.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

wore a cock ring once, was black balled... left on too long and went septic...

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I agree with everything you said.. can I get a suck ?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Did it drop off?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Did it drop off?"

no way... they my pride and joys xx

Forum Mod

I think the OP is having a shit day looking at the 2 threads he has started

Cheer up its not that bad..............is it?

By *atthew RichardsMan  over a year ago

J13 of the M5

Black Ball...

Its the same as drawing the short straw.

Used to expel members from Gentlemen's clubs or to choose someone for a forfeit task with all the negative connotations.

"Black Ball...

Its the same as drawing the short straw.

Used to expel members from Gentlemen's clubs or to choose someone for a forfeit task with all the negative connotations.

"

Thats the one, I think they use it when deciding who can join the Masons aswell

I think some folk just have away of putting their point across in a logical well thought out way that does not insult others, or, that folk who use the forum regulalrly aren't offended as they know the style of the individual.

There are a few for sure, that is single guys that arn`t single........don`t get me on the wrath of the other woman....

I just want to meet the SINGLE ones

Breath

"I don't understand.

I believe the OP was saying that some single gents would suck up to fems and couples rather than speak their own mind. "

I'm happy to speak my own mind and don't worry about upsetting anyone else when I say that I completely and utterly agree with all the fems and couples above.

Even the ones who disagree with each other.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Of course there's an element of "don't reduce your potential meets list any more than it already is" down here at the bottom of the food chain.

This explains why the apparently more opinionated male posters are the ones in a couple.

The rest of us are just here for comic relief...working our angles to cynically charm the pants off as many women as we can via humour, flattery and occasionally showing off.

Or is that just me?

I agree with the OP.

There is a fair bit of toadying that goes on and a kind of "I'm not like the rest of them" (however I wouldnt mind a bit of howsyourfather )

I guess it's to curry favour with the couples.

Well spotted the OP.

"I don't understand.

Thanks for the translation.

yes that too, but having been here for a while, there are some that do speak their own minds and dont care for what anyone may think of their opinion "

it's the only way - so long as you have manners.

By *andy muncher OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

come on guys a bit more please

"Of course there's an element of "don't reduce your potential meets list any more than it already is" down here at the bottom of the food chain.

This explains why the apparently more opinionated male posters are the ones in a couple.

The rest of us are just here for comic relief...working our angles to cynically charm the pants off as many women as we can via humour, flattery and occasionally showing off.

Or is that just me? "

It's just you IMHO. Not many are like you, however, I could be bias!

"Of course there's an element of "don't reduce your potential meets list any more than it already is" down here at the bottom of the food chain.

Or is that just me? "

Single guys are most certainly not at the bottom of the food chain, married guys are, closely followed by those that cant manage anything more than one liner messages, then those so called single guys that create a couples profile. Single guys are at the top and if i EVER find you belittling yourself again, i shall be compelled to put you over my knee and give you a good spanking

I know what you mean, but isn't a 'sinlge bi female' with a singles profile that only meets with her partner/FB/husband just as bad??? get a couples profile!!!

Or is that just me?

It's just you IMHO. Not many are like you, however, I could be bias! "

You're biased...it's sooooooo obvious!!

"I know what you mean, but isn't a 'sinlge bi female' with a singles profile that only meets with her partner/FB/husband just as bad??? get a couples profile!!!"

I had to really think about that to work it out! Surely not!

By *WLondonMixMan  over a year ago

Willsden/DollisHill

I think a lot of people not only single males may find it hard to word or express there opinions, and could be agreeing with\sucking up to, couples and fems that have similar opinions. I prefer to believe were almost all mature enough to realise not everyone in the world will agree with us on every point. But those that can 'challenge' an opinion with a thought out reply and touch of personality usually get more attention.

"I don't understand.

I agree with the OP's observation, and it can sometimes lead to what just becomes a 'false' debate. Fortunately many of the men within couples do post strong and sometimes forthright _iews. Also some singles are willing to have their say whether or not it enhances the chances of meets.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I personally say what I feel wether or not it will reduce my chances or a meet.

Can understand tho why some males would agree with everything a couple said if showing an interest in meeting them.

I will stick with being me and giving my honest opinion x

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I agree with everything all the single fems and couples have said here.

Having met a lot of the regular forumites on here as a couple I'm still mates with em lol

My single profile dosent carry the varifications that the couples profile does lol

So yes it may be a little confusing to someone who hasn't been on long xx

LOL@FUnky

"why is it some single guys in the forums and tell if in wrong but it seems to me but some like to if in using the wrong word here suck up to the gems and cold on here instead really putting there opinion

How else are they going to get a shag? Dah! "

lol that's a good one

"I am guilty the other way, I never look at who wrote a post so am always in danger of upsetting a friend on the forums, the amount of times I disagree with naughtynymphos being living proof of that, but friends seem to accept that we may not always agree on things but it's not a reason to fall out, kinda the way it should be on the forums."

Trust you to put what i was thinking lol

I do think half the time it is just sucking up, i dont think its so much to get a shag i think its more because people dont want other to turn on them, and you do see that a lot of here, someome writes something, a regular disagrees and the who of the rest of the regulars back them up, sometimes it can be funny sometimes it gets to personal

I never take anything thats said on here into real life, but lots do, i remember meeting a guy at a party and he wouldnt talk to me all night because of something i had said on here on a thread he started, he had decided he didnt like be bacause of one daft comment and thats was it

But like Jed said real friends and adults can have disagreements and still be friends

"I am guilty the other way, I never look at who wrote a post so am always in danger of upsetting a friend on the forums, the amount of times I disagree with naughtynymphos being living proof of that, but friends seem to accept that we may not always agree on things but it's not a reason to fall out, kinda the way it should be on the forums.

Trust you to put what i was thinking lol

I do think half the time it is just sucking up, i dont think its so much to get a shag i think its more because people dont want other to turn on them, and you do see that a lot of here, someome writes something, a regular disagrees and the who of the rest of the regulars back them up, sometimes it can be funny sometimes it gets to personal

I never take anything thats said on here into real life, but lots do, i remember meeting a guy at a party and he wouldnt talk to me all night because of something i had said on here on a thread he started, he had decided he didnt like be bacause of one daft comment and thats was it

But like Jed said real friends and adults can have disagreements and still be friends"

very well said.

» Add a new message to this topic