FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swing etiquette.... What if?

Swing etiquette.... What if?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Two couples meet, everyone gets along great but.... Your girl just does not wish to fuck him. Both girls want to play, and the girls are both wanting you to join in.

What is the etiquette? My view is that all are individuals and should be respected. If the tables where turned I would happily sit and watch and only touch my girl. Other views?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I'd go home lol

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We would say, make sure everyone knows where they stand before play starts. Then leave it to the other people to decide if or how they want to play.

That is a common scenario fof couples that actually only ever wanted a threesum but realised it's easier to find another couple and them work to cut the other male out.

We always play as a couple so it would sit right with us if either one of us were cut out.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If everyone knows and agrees it's fine. If not it's rude and exclusive.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

As with any type of relationship, communication is the key. It's always best to set out the ground-rules before you start (or decide not to).

The last thing you would want is to find out that they wanted to do something that offended you, (or visa versa).

Cal

By *eyondCuriousWoman  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

This is why we don't go to clubs. I never want to fuck the other guy, feel like I'd be ruining the party

Her

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Id vid it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

If the guy that will be left out doesn't mind then it's all cool

If he feels excluded then you respect him and how he wants things to proceed,even if it means no play at all for anyone

4 people and all 4 should be happy with the meet

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We are alway,s 100% all for one one for all if the other parties concerned are not the same it,s sorry not what we are looking for. Had this year,s ago it was ok for the guy to fuck me but not for Paul to fuck her she was up for it. They had a fall out and me and Paul left.

I guess that is my point. Personally it is up to Eden who she does or doesn't play with and assume that is true for other couples. If I was told that the other girl was not interested I would think fine and just play with Eden. As Eden still gets all she wants and that makes me happy. Seems a bit selfish to just leave because one of u isn't going to get to shag somone new?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Two couples meet, everyone gets along great but.... Your girl just does not wish to fuck him. Both girls want to play, and the girls are both wanting you to join in.

What is the etiquette? My view is that all are individuals and should be respected. If the tables where turned I would happily sit and watch and only touch my girl. Other views? "

i think that is easy for you to say and something you can say as being bravado and not the one who is being rejected.....

playing devils advocate, would your wife have been equally as happy if she had been the one left aside and it had basically been an mmf... and she would have been the one cast aside....

what you basically said to this couple was the following:

"oh by the way.... we dont want you.... just ya missus! "

the ettiquette for me would be if i was there playing as a couple... unless all parties were happy... in which case it sound like this person wasn't (after all if you are in this as a couple and a sharing experience... i can fully understand that) I wouldn't have played without them.....

"Two couples meet, everyone gets along great but.... Your girl just does not wish to fuck him. Both girls want to play, and the girls are both wanting you to join in.

What is the etiquette? My view is that all are individuals and should be respected. If the tables where turned I would happily sit and watch and only touch my girl. Other views?

i think that is easy for you to say and something you can say as being bravado and not the one who is being rejected.....

playing devils advocate, would your wife have been equally as happy if she had been the one left aside and it had basically been an mmf... and she would have been the one cast aside....

what you basically said to this couple was the following:

"oh by the way.... we dont want you.... just ya missus! "

the ettiquette for me would be if i was there playing as a couple... unless all parties were happy... in which case it sound like this person wasn't (after all if you are in this as a couple and a sharing experience... i can fully understand that) I wouldn't have played without them....."

She would not mind... Just as I would not.. I mean if they actually blanked me and were unfriendly then that is a different thing. Or stopped me from interacting with my girl. But if not its a bit tit for tat?

» Add a new message to this topic