Depends how sloppy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing better after another man has cum in my wife

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

"Who,s into sloppy Second,s"

As this requires unsafe sex to get the full experience I hope you're prepared to be attacked by the anti bareback Gestapo. Who, as I write this will be getting the tar and feathers ready.

You do bareback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report!!! Block!!! Delete!!!!! And ridicule on here!!!!!!!!!!

Not really! Personally we won't risk it but we often fantasise about doing exactly what you have mentioned

Smokers smoke, drinkers drink and I'm sure theres a few in here who have dabbled it's the Devils dandruff!! (Not us!)

Enjoy what you do and have fun!

Love it

"Who,s into sloppy Second,s

As this requires unsafe sex to get the full experience I hope you're prepared to be attacked by the anti bareback Gestapo. Who, as I write this will be getting the tar and feathers ready."

I don't understand why people get so up tight, yes there are far greater risks of catching alsorts, its not for me, so I always play safe, avoid profiles who admit to bareback as it isn't for me, check the pics and veris and chat to those I wish to meet, but its up to the individuals themselves to make their own choices, I think if they got judged abit less then more would be honest, therefore easier to avoid if its not something you wish to partake of.

witney

As this requires unsafe sex to get the full experience I hope you're prepared to be attacked by the anti bareback Gestapo. Who, as I write this will be getting the tar and feathers ready.

I don't understand why people get so up tight, yes there are far greater risks of catching alsorts, its not for me, so I always play safe, avoid profiles who admit to bareback as it isn't for me, check the pics and veris and chat to those I wish to meet, but its up to the individuals themselves to make their own choices, I think if they got judged abit less then more would be honest, therefore easier to avoid if its not something you wish to partake of. "

This is exactly the point we are trying to make. If we didn't have all this animosity towards people who like to bareback they would feel more inclined to say so on their profiles. The we could all choose either way.

Thank you for your honest opinion.

By *cotbbtopMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Me

We love it too

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

With good friends, yes, but not with everybody.

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

It's on the bucket list but won't be happening just yet.

By *nnejohn469Couple  over a year ago

Wanstead, London

Hiya - yes very much so and especially in a role-play scenario ... of interest ?

A & J xx

witney

My faith in this site has been somewhat restored. Thanks to all that have made objective and posts. And those brave enough to hold their hands up.

We prefer bareback but choose to exercise our right as to who with. We would also expect others to respect our right to do as we please, without us being made to feel like lepers.

If people choose not to play with us that's fine. That's their right and we respect that.

When we feel comfortable with Cpl's and one single guy (to date) we prefer bareback and always let the hubby go last!!

I suppose it wouldn't bother me, as long as it was happening in a gang bang. however, if a lady had met a guy an hour before me and then had me coming around for some 121 play then I would be pretty miffed. depends on the situation for me I think.

We like not just seconds. But 3rds and 4ths to the sloppier the better as far as we are concerned. As for the anti bareback brigade. its just our Preference. We all have different ones. It's only respectful and non judgemental not to wade in with abuse about it.

We have done this as well with couples and 2 single guys who we trust.Like others have said it's a choice .

Disappointingly thought this was a thread about tapioca pudding

Your mum.

It can be one of the horniest sights to see when cum oozes before being slid back in by another hard cock

One of my biggest fantasies is being filled by a partner and then going to a club

Nb to the fab Horseback riders, that says "FANTASIES"

"We like not just seconds. But 3rds and 4ths to the sloppier the better as far as we are concerned. As for the anti bareback brigade. its just our Preference. We all have different ones. It's only respectful and non judgemental not to wade in with abuse about it."

As this requires unsafe sex to get the full experience I hope you're prepared to be attacked by the anti bareback Gestapo. Who, as I write this will be getting the tar and feathers ready."

Anti bare back Gestapo? Surely you mean God squad? Do what you like, nobodies business but your own, you ain't going to be doing it with me so why should I give a flying f*ck?

Anti bare back Gestapo? Surely you mean God squad? Do what you like, nobodies business but your own, you ain't going to be doing it with me so why should I give a flying f*ck? "

I cant help but feel that choice would be mutual.

Anti bare back Gestapo? Surely you mean God squad? Do what you like, nobodies business but your own, you ain't going to be doing it with me so why should I give a flying f*ck?

I cant help but feel that choice would be mutual."

I wasn't making a choice based on how I feel about the op, why did you think I was? And more importantly why did you feel the need for a snide remark? I based my choice as stated based on the hundreds of miles between us.

I cant help but feel that choice would be mutual.

I wasn't making a choice based on how I feel about the op, why did you think I was? And more importantly why did you feel the need for a snide remark? I based my choice as stated based on the hundreds of miles between us. "

Of course you did

Closest I've managed was with my wife. I came and my hardon stayed strong so I went back in for some more. Came a second time from the amazing wetness running all round me and over my balls.

In a perfect world I'm sure most people horny would enjoy this.

First, let me make clear, I don't bareback with strangers.

However, it would be fair to describe one of my fantasies as being a situation where I cum in a woman and then her husband takes sloppy seconds whilst I watch. However, I find taking sloppy seconds myself to be a turn off.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

i would be if given the chance

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"In a perfect world I'm sure most people horny would enjoy this. "

I'm pretty horny, but I certainly wouldn't enjoy stirring someone else's porridge!

Would love the chance to do this, think it's so horny.

"Would love the chance to do this, think it's so horny. "

"My faith in this site has been somewhat restored. Thanks to all that have made objective and posts. And those brave enough to hold their hands up.

We prefer bareback but choose to exercise our right as to who with. We would also expect others to respect our right to do as we please, without us being made to feel like lepers.

If people choose not to play with us that's fine. That's their right and we respect that."

I admire your openess and honesty. There will be some condomers (condemners) who will wonder how, after "over a year on here" you are still alive and have not died in agony with some horrible sti. If it is not too personal could you let us know how often you test positive for a STI and if you were cured Please.

I met a couple a while back who wanted me to cream pie the lady so he could have sloppy seconds. The guy was so thrilled to slide into her wet pussy it made me feel very happy to have done that for them. Not my normal thing though.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I love being the receptacle of sloppy seconds thirds fourths etc

Yes, a freshly cummed pussy is so sexy. It feels so silky and wet, it's amazing

» Add a new message to this topic