FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Underwear

Underwear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are there any women into seeing a guy in their kickers? Or fully dressing up? Or is it something that mainly men are into?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Are there any women into seeing a guy in their kickers? Or fully dressing up? Or is it something that mainly men are into? "

Rare in the long term but i have met a few females who do not mind and join in with their partners on the Trans scene in the past.

I've met a few women that have tried it with me and its always been fun and a turn on for both, not sure how many women like it though as it's not something a lot of women seem to look for

By *fcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Southend

There's definitely some women who like it a lot but it is fairly rare. Good when you find one though!

I know, I'm hoping to find one who's into it. Have you met any or chatted to many?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My ex had a major panty fetish and we rarely had sex without him wearing knickers. We had matching ones for pics and he used to love wearing my panties to bed when I had been wearing them all day. He wasn't embarrassed by this and everyone who knew him knew about him wearing panties. It was something different I guess and added spice to our sex life

That sounds great, I like the idea of wearing them to bed after they've been worn, very kinky did he ever wear more than just underwear? Did you enjoy it too?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've seen a few profiles on here of women looking for cd/tvs

Are guys who like to wear underwear classed as tv/ts though?

By *fcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Southend

Does it matter? Everyone has their own definitions of most terms anyway, often in quite militant ways. Don't get so hung up on labels. If you like the look of someone, great, if not, no problem either.

» Add a new message to this topic