FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single guys ! Causing ladies to leave site ?

Single guys ! Causing ladies to leave site ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guys !!

Recently I seem to have lost friends or been made aware that the messages that the ladies are receiving are getting to the point of being threatening when they haven't even chatted before ?

Yes they will always get the fancy a f..k ? Guys but come on ? To send some of the messages I've seen that attack them verbally about their size or if they have put a not meeting on profile because they have other things going on ? Is going a bit far ?

No doubt they will be the first ones too whinge that the ladies aren't meeting ? And who could blame them ( ladies of course lol )

I have no solution to this problem other than to ask the guys that do this too ask themselves ?

Would I answer the message I've just sent ????

The meeting of ladies on here is for mutual fun ?

Not a guys god given right if he sends a message !

Hope I've put my point across in a way that is easy for them to understand ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Oh yeah ! Rant over !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Here, here that man

Yeah but they do the genuine, polite and respectful guys a favour as they make them stand out more!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

You do realise your target audience will never read this!

And I'm sure the women of Fab are perfectly capable of ignoring, deleting or replying to such messages.

A

90% of the people you're talking about probable don't use the forums,

And after sending 20-30 messages without a reply probable delete their account anyway

"You do realise your target audience will never read this!

And I'm sure the women of Fab are perfectly capable of ignoring, deleting or replying to such messages.

A"

Indeed, a quick roll of the eyes, delete and block, takes seconds

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Yeah but they do the genuine, polite and respectful guys a favour as they make them stand out more!"

this.... and i hate this type of rant because in effect it is a deflection tactic....

it putting blame everywhere else without looking in the mirror and saying "what can i do better!"

i don't determine how others do on the site... and others actions don't reflect on me.....

if a person is an arse... they will be an arse!!! but that aint me, and make me stand out....

Abusive messages are obviously bad. But I also think if women can't cope with hitting report, delete and block then they're probably not cut out for interacting with strangers on the Internet.

it`ll be mostly drama queens leaving

and then coming back

before leaving again

or threatening to atleast

I agree ifs it is offensive delete and report it

"Yeah but they do the genuine, polite and respectful guys a favour as they make them stand out more!

this.... and i hate this type of rant because in effect it is a deflection tactic....

it putting blame everywhere else without looking in the mirror and saying "what can i do better!"

i don't determine how others do on the site... and others actions don't reflect on me.....

if a person is an arse... they will be an arse!!! but that aint me, and make me stand out...."

I can see where that would benefit the genuine guys !

But what happens when the benefits are getting fewer with the ladies leaving ?

"Abusive messages are obviously bad. But I also think if women can't cope with hitting report, delete and block then they're probably not cut out for interacting with strangers on the Internet. "

I agree there are genuinly nice people on here also, those rude messages are in the minority. People say they are gonna leave to get attention

"Yeah but they do the genuine, polite and respectful guys a favour as they make them stand out more!"

I'm a way but im still trying. I'm just taking a back seat now and not actively looking. It will happen as and when who knows.

By *laclkguyMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

"Yeah but they do the genuine, polite and respectful guys a favour as they make them stand out more!

if a person is an arse... they will be an arse!!! but that aint me, and make me stand out...."

well said that man

"Abusive messages are obviously bad. But I also think if women can't cope with hitting report, delete and block then they're probably not cut out for interacting with strangers on the Internet. "

I agree whole heartedly but is there a point where even the most resilient lady thinks its not worth all the hassle ?

if a person is an arse... they will be an arse!!! but that aint me, and make me stand out....

But what happens when the benefits are getting fewer with the ladies leaving ? "

As someone has already mentioned, if a total arse that sends abuse on an internet site is going to put you off from having fun and doing your own thing then maybe this isn't for them. I'm not excusing the behaviour of a certain minority who think its acceptable to be abusive for seemingly no reason but it happens in the online world and probably always will unfortunately.

Sorry but

they need to man up

its a swinging site, u get a message like that delete and move on

this site is about fun and frollics

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

But what happens when the benefits are getting fewer with the ladies leaving ? "

I honestly doubt that the number of women abandoning ship is anything like that which you suggest.

Treat them as adults capable of recognising a shit message. And being able to distinguish between those they would be interested in replying to and those that they can ignore.

Personally I find it a tad patronising and demeaning to think they need someone to pass this message on to other men.

A

"Abusive messages are obviously bad. But I also think if women can't cope with hitting report, delete and block then they're probably not cut out for interacting with strangers on the Internet.

I agree whole heartedly but is there a point where even the most resilient lady thinks its not worth all the hassle ? "

It's as much hassle as you make it. If you use your filters wisely and don't post ridiculously attention-seeking status updates all the time then it's entirely possible to keep it under control. (The exception to this is when you first join, when the number of messages is actually ridiculous.)

If those women are finding it so much trouble, perhaps they should block men from messaging, turn off fabs and message men themselves instead.

Threatening to leave is generally an attention-seeking tactic, whether it's a man or a woman doing it.

Only a few percent of the site read the forums so I doubt your target audience will see this....

"Abusive messages are obviously bad. But I also think if women can't cope with hitting report, delete and block then they're probably not cut out for interacting with strangers on the Internet.

I agree whole heartedly but is there a point where even the most resilient lady thinks its not worth all the hassle ? "

People leave all the time for a variety of reasons - so what?

It is truly refreshing and Heartening to see a genuine gentleman riding in to protect the delicate sensibilities of the good Women on this swinging site .

Sir Gurain Gimp

As someone has already mentioned, if a total arse that sends abuse on an internet site is going to put you off from having fun and doing your own thing then maybe this isn't for them. I'm not excusing the behaviour of a certain minority who think its acceptable to be abusive for seemingly no reason but it happens in the online world and probably always will unfortunately. "

Could be right !!

think I'm just a big softie who believes that a lady should be treated with respect even on a site like this ?

Compress your rant into fewer words and put into the status updates so then all the women will see it and I know for sure all the woman will crash your inbox with messages ....

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

People come and go here, always have, always will.

Some do it quietly whilst others do it with a fuss, histrionics etc.

The latter will be back here in a few days and gone again by next weekend

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

says who?

people can make themselves known if they want to use them

the networking oppotunities are there if you want to use them

if you want to get known, and stand out from others by doing it face to face its not as hard as people seem to think.....

its taking advantage of those oppotunities, use all of them, some of them, none of them...

you are the master of your own fate... no one else.....

"Guys !!

Recently I seem to have lost friends or been made aware that the messages that the ladies are receiving are getting to the point of being threatening when they haven't even chatted before ?

Yes they will always get the fancy a f..k ? Guys but come on ? To send some of the messages I've seen that attack them verbally about their size or if they have put a not meeting on profile because they have other things going on ? Is going a bit far ?

No doubt they will be the first ones too whinge that the ladies aren't meeting ? And who could blame them ( ladies of course lol )

I have no solution to this problem other than to ask the guys that do this too ask themselves ?

Hope I've put my point across in a way that is easy for them to understand ??? "

And you think they will see this rant then?

I think part of the problem is this isn't a site for flower arranging or for coffee mornings

well said that man "

I'm not ranting because I'm not doing well on site just because of the impact it's has on some ladies ?

A few of which are friends !

White knight post. Oh, aren't you nice.

"Guys !!

Hope I've put my point across in a way that is easy for them to understand ??? And you think they will see this rant then? "

Doesn't seem like it from what everyone has said !!

Firstly - In over a year on fab i've had ONE unpleasant message from a guy - and a couple from women! I think what you put in your profile will go a long way to determining the type of messages you are sent - my profile is friendly and chatty so I get 'nice' messages - simples!

I personally think that very few women leave the site due to unkind messages! Sex for fun and friendship only - with no attachment/expectation afterwards - is something that many people can't handle when it comes down to it - and I suspect that more women than men fall into this category! The reality of having numerous no-strings partners doesn't work for some people!

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

well said that man

I'm not ranting because I'm not doing well on site just because of the impact it's has on some ladies ?

A few of which are friends ! "

Then you're probably better advised to suggest to them to adopt a simple policy of deleting such messages rather than trying to persuade men not to send them.

A far, far easier solution and since you already speak to these women should be much easier to do.

On a separate note - given the number of 'UNLOS' posts in the forums from men, maybe it's about time someone started blaming all the women for not answering messages or meeting and thus causing all theses poor single guys to leave the site?

A

well said that man

A few of which are friends ! "

So in short you are defending women that in the main you don't know, against messages they might or might not receive from a small percentage of men who probably won't read this anyway?

There are many ways to stand out on this site, I always think that trying to do it by slagging off your peer group based on nothing mnore than your own assumptions is probably not the beat way...

Nice try though

"

think I'm just a big softie who believes that a lady should be treated with respect even on a site like this ?

"

Of course they should, as should men too. But you'd have to be a particularly delicate kind of flower to not realise that people can be arseholes on the internet, and that you shouldn't take it personally. Abusive messages are horrible, but they're from people who don't know you. I don't really care about what people who don't know anything about me say to me, because they don't know me!

well said that man

A few of which are friends !

So in short you are defending women that in the main you don't know, against messages they might or might not receive from a small percentage of men who probably won't read this anyway?

There are many ways to stand out on this site, I always think that trying to do it by slagging off your peer group based on nothing mnore than your own assumptions is probably not the beat way... "

On that note I think I'll put my tail between my legs and walk off into the sunset ?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

There are many ways to stand out on this site, I always think that trying to do it by slagging off your peer group based on nothing mnore than your own assumptions is probably not the beat way... "

I prefer the phrase "big old bus"..... run them over... reverse back just to make sure!

I don't often buy the "i am just trying to be a voice of the voiceless" arguement because that all straw man to me....

As someone has already mentioned, if a total arse that sends abuse on an internet site is going to put you off from having fun and doing your own thing then maybe this isn't for them. I'm not excusing the behaviour of a certain minority who think its acceptable to be abusive for seemingly no reason but it happens in the online world and probably always will unfortunately.

Could be right !!

"

Every decent human being should be treated with respect not just women they're not queens.... dammit

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

My latest verification was off a man who witnessesd an abusive message from someone I've never even heard of who disliked certain things on my profile

He was appauled

Sadly it's an almost daily occurrence

Mainly single men

Not always men I've said no to

Why? Who knows

I report every one now

If they left then this site wasn't for them or giving them what they needed.

Some (many) guys do a lot of things that put me off being here, never considered leaving because i also get a lot of good things from being here.

Abusive people are just that, abusive. They are nothing to even give two shits about and if everyone ignored them then they would be the ones who go away or change. I'm guessing they get something from being abusive? Don't give it to them and make abusing be a waste of their time and not yours.

Oh, and by ignore them i mean you personally ignore them, their words meant nothing personally about you because their brain reacted to something you said and it made them act out.

Do report them to admin and let them deal with it, don't ignore them completely apart from not letting them have space in your head.

By *itTVlondonTV/TS  over a year ago

London

The OP has posted this for a very different to the one "intended" and most of us have read between the lines; so I don't feel sorry for the OP at all.

Block, delete, report is there for a reason - so people are quite capable of using them.

I wonder who the OP's target audience ACTUALLY is... him/her/themselves(ves)?

I think someone got caught out.

"Guys !!

Hope I've put my point across in a way that is easy for them to understand ??? "

There's nothing worse someone who is offended on behalf of someone else, nor is it admirable that you come to their defence and fight their 'battle', in fact on an adult site discussing adult subjects it's quite sad and pathetic.

Most, if not every single woman on here is savvy enough to deal with a knob who sends a shit message, delete then block sorts it with one click

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

a good friend would have advised filters........

We don't make women to leave, its choice, next

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I've got no one on my block list at all

I just report them

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah i go random abuse for having a not meeting profile

And i blocked him, and he made another to abuse me more

"

Could be right !!

"

Ahhh and here we are the real reason for this thread.

"Look at me ladies I'm so different to all the other guys come fuck me......please"

"

Could be right !!

"Look at me ladies I'm so different to all the other guys come fuck me......please""

Yes they're some unpleasant fuckers out there that you have to learn to deal with but I find they're very few & far between.

If you can't women up, crack on with it without a drama then maybe leaving it the best option.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Guys !!

Patronising much?!!

This is an adult site which will attract some men with a bad attitude and a sense of entitlement. If the ladies in question are going to get the vapours, reach for their hankies and leave, this site isn't for them and being a white knight doesn't impress me.

Women are capable of , sigh, block/report as necessary you know.

London

"You do realise your target audience will never read this!

A"

London

London

"

Could be right !!

"Look at me ladies I'm so different to all the other guys come fuck me......please""

In case it works: yeah, me too

London

I honestly doubt that the number of women abandoning ship is anything like that which you suggest.

Treat them as adults capable of recognising a shit message. And being able to distinguish between those they would be interested in replying to and those that they can ignore.

Personally I find it a tad patronising and demeaning to think they need someone to pass this message on to other men.

A"

Not just me then!

By *oetic licenceCouple  over a year ago

Darley Dale

Too right. I don't let the twats annoy me. X

London

"White knight post. Oh, aren't you nice."

Yep!

I'm must be doing something wrong I don't seem to get abuse, either that or I'm not that sensitive to things.

Guess it comes down to some just are not cut out for sites like this.

im leaving.....

oh dear it's escalated to a status!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm must be doing something wrong I don't seem to get abuse, either that or I'm not that sensitive to things.

Guess it comes down to some just are not cut out for sites like this. "

We get very little abuse, more often we'll get a polite response wishing us well.

We have had abuse as a result of my forum posts but that's far outweighed by messages agreeing or politely saying "you're wrong but I respect your opinion".

IM glad in not a women on here has can imagine i do send messages but if i don't hear back i just take it on chin but wouldn't get abusive over it

By *lappyMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Well said mate

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"oh dear it's escalated to a status!"

Yes it now reads "Another casualty of the forum".

Very much a self-inflicted wound methinks...

"Guys !!

I've known this too, well said, it's just not acceptable, for the ladies who get these messages, not all guys are the same, personally I abhor the fact that these idiots abuse you. Hang in there, worse comes to the worse, block single guys and you contact them

to all you single ladies that have left the site...

i know you`re reading this

Treat others how you would like to be treated.

There are many fair maidens who can stand up for themselves and would certainly feel patronised by someone doing for them!

Like all of us they have the same tools available....block, delete and report!

I'm sure most women can look after themselves.

It seems as if it is some of the men on here who need their hands held!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Treat others how you would like to be treated.

There are many fair maidens who can stand up for themselves and would certainly feel patronised by someone doing for them!

It seems as if it is some of the men on here who need their hands held!"

Couldn't have said it better myself

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Guys !!

The trouble is that if members ignore peoples selection criteria on their profiles that are unlikely to suddenly change and adhere to your guidance and advice . As in all walks of life there will be people who are ignorant and ill informed . Any member concerned about receiving messages from single guys can of course block them.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"oh dear it's escalated to a status!

Yes it now reads "Another casualty of the forum".

Very much a self-inflicted wound methinks...

"

and thus... goes to the "victim complex" card

does true victims in this world a huge diservice...

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Treat others how you would like to be treated.

It seems as if it is some of the men on here who need their hands held!"

. Good point . You have to fight your own battles in life and look after yourself

i posted something very similar not long ago and got some very curt replies ..i have always done really well as a single guy but there is a lot of fakes timewasters and morons who do spoil it for genuine ones..i actually met my current partner as a single guy and havent looked back ..just keep persevering and being open and honest theres plenty there to tick your boxes and people are daft to not spot the assholes ..

By *teveeb46Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Guys !!

Quite agree 100%

"Guys !!

yeah i get it ,had lads threaten to kill me lol

"i posted something very similar not long ago and got some very curt replies ..i have always done really well as a single guy but there is a lot of fakes timewasters and morons who do spoil it for genuine ones..i actually met my current partner as a single guy and havent looked back ..just keep persevering and being open and honest theres plenty there to tick your boxes and people are daft to not spot the assholes .."

I still don't understand the concept that these types spoil it for others. You have said you did really well on here so how have they spoilt it for you? They haven't, they've just made you stand out even more.

The Internet is a playground. Sadly, a backbone isn't provided upon entry.

I saw an update from a local girl last week who wax moaning about all the mail she was receiving from "old men".I sent her a very pleasant note advising her to set the age filters accordingly and enjoy the rest of her time here in peace and harmony.I saw soon after that she had but had promptly blocked me and not even a thank you.

Us chaps just can't win.

Damned if you do and totally fecked if you don't.

I always go through life with the "nice to be nice" attitude but it really boils my blood when these whining cows think the world owes them everything on here because they are women.

Time for reality checks ladies.

Forum Mod

Whining cows?

I thought they went mooooooo!

"I saw an update from a local girl last week who wax moaning about all the mail she was receiving from "old men".I sent her a very pleasant note advising her to set the age filters accordingly and enjoy the rest of her time here in peace and harmony.I saw soon after that she had but had promptly blocked me and not even a thank you.

Us chaps just can't win.

I always go through life with the "nice to be nice" attitude but it really boils my blood when these whining cows think the world owes them everything on here because they are women.

Time for reality checks ladies."

Yeah, you really sound a nice chap with a nice attitude.....

[Removed by poster at 28/03/15 21:13:44]

"I saw an update from a local girl last week who wax moaning about all the mail she was receiving from "old men".I sent her a very pleasant note advising her to set the age filters accordingly and enjoy the rest of her time here in peace and harmony.I saw soon after that she had but had promptly blocked me and not even a thank you.

Us chaps just can't win.

Time for reality checks ladies."

And to clarify, that's you being nice?

It is what it is.

Doesn't hamper my meets at all.

Sometimes the truth needs to be told.

Hmm maybe not worth a thread of its own but since this is becoming a general bitching thread here goes.

Now I know I wasn't gone long but I was sure there weren't as many "whorey" statuses as there are now. Local updates and search is full of "want to be taken out/oh I really need x/here the link to my love honey wish list/who wants to give me a lift" statuses.

Is it getting worse or is it just I've noticed it now so I'm seeing it more.

"Hmm maybe not worth a thread of its own but since this is becoming a general bitching thread here goes.

Now I know I wasn't gone long but I was sure there weren't as many "whorey" statuses as there are now. Local updates and search is full of "want to be taken out/oh I really need x/here the link to my love honey wish list/who wants to give me a lift" statuses.

"

You're bang on there.

Total agreement

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hmm maybe not worth a thread of its own but since this is becoming a general bitching thread here goes.

"

Really!? How mercenary.

What with all the threats to leave, whoriness and whining, I'm glad I only see men's status updates in my news feed...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

"

It happens a lot.

If there was no market, there wouldn't be buyers and sellers.

"

It happens a lot.

If there was no market, there wouldn't be buyers and sellers."

Good point...

Really!? How mercenary. "

Just been told by a friend who is being "taught" how to be a domme that it's the "norm" for a sub to show his worth to be picked by a mistress by buying them gifts.

I really do despise the way some people use others.

Still spoke to some people recently who both instantly won my respect by being incredibly independent and saying they didn't want anything from men except good company.

Really!? How mercenary.

Just been told by a friend who is being "taught" how to be a domme that it's the "norm" for a sub to show his worth to be picked by a mistress by buying them gifts.

Still spoke to some people recently who both instantly won my respect by being incredibly independent and saying they didn't want anything from men except good company.

"

Who's teaching her that? Some Dommes only do finance and gift stuff, but some subs do like doing giving gifts and money. And all in these exchanges will be consenting and getting something in return, if they aren't stupid and get to know their dom/domme first.

There's all different kinds of domination so finance can come into it, and it's not just women doing the taking either.

I've seen sub men requesting to be pushed into debts, and have even been asked for my wishlist off guys, and been offered to be taken out shoe shopping by a guy who would get off on that. So it's not always taking advantage, the guy wouldn't do this if he didn't get off on it.

Many subs (but not all) are in high power positions in their work and have loads of money. Subs often aren't pathetic weak men irl, they just enjoy submitting to someone sexually or more than sexually.

My ex loved submitting to me, i saw him get promoted to management in the two years i was with him just by working hard. Yeah he was a pathetic dirty boy who needed spanking and chastising when i was role playing with him, but other than that he had ambition, went for what he wanted and got it. And loved to pretend he was my super hero sometimes as well so he could be the dominant one, but mostly he liked being dominated. He wanted chastising 24/7.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

It happens a lot.

Good point... "

and that is the kicker... it only works if people give in to the demands...

if you think getting your leg over is worth demeaning yourself to give in to the demand... thats on no one else but you.....

if people didn't give in... there would be no demands...

OP is in fact correct, i have left the site now because of men. This is an automated message sent out because of the british summer time change so i kind of time travelled after i left into the future/past idk which coz it's late and i have time travellers syndrome but yes i have gone. Hope no-one misses me.

"OP is in fact correct, i have left the site now because of men. This is an automated message sent out because of the british summer time change so i kind of time travelled after i left into the future/past idk which coz it's late and i have time travellers syndrome but yes i have gone. Hope no-one misses me."

London

Really!? How mercenary.

Who's teaching her that? Some Dommes only do finance and gift stuff, but some subs do like doing giving gifts and money. And all in these exchanges will be consenting and getting something in return, if they aren't stupid and get to know their dom/domme first.

There's all different kinds of domination so finance can come into it, and it's not just women doing the taking either.

I've seen sub men requesting to be pushed into debts, and have even been asked for my wishlist off guys, and been offered to be taken out shoe shopping by a guy who would get off on that. So it's not always taking advantage, the guy wouldn't do this if he didn't get off on it.

Many subs (but not all) are in high power positions in their work and have loads of money. Subs often aren't pathetic weak men irl, they just enjoy submitting to someone sexually or more than sexually.

My ex loved submitting to me, i saw him get promoted to management in the two years i was with him just by working hard. Yeah he was a pathetic dirty boy who needed spanking and chastising when i was role playing with him, but other than that he had ambition, went for what he wanted and got it. And loved to pretend he was my super hero sometimes as well so he could be the dominant one, but mostly he liked being dominated. He wanted chastising 24/7."

I think many people confuse submission with being namby pamby. I'm glad you posted this as my sub playmates are all high flyers in positions of authority. To be able to relinquish control to me is almost like therapy.

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

Just another sour grape

"

It happens a lot.

Good point...

if you think getting your leg over is worth demeaning yourself to give in to the demand... thats on no one else but you.....

if people didn't give in... there would be no demands..."

I was going to expand my 'good point' comment but @_abio has done it way better than me......

"

It happens a lot.

Good point...

I was going to expand my 'good point' comment but @_abio has done it way better than me......

"

brown noser

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"i posted something very similar not long ago and got some very curt replies ..i have always done really well as a single guy but there is a lot of fakes timewasters and morons who do spoil it for genuine ones..i actually met my current partner as a single guy and havent looked back ..just keep persevering and being open and honest theres plenty there to tick your boxes and people are daft to not spot the assholes ..

I still don't understand the concept that these types spoil it for others. You have said you did really well on here so how have they spoilt it for you? They haven't, they've just made you stand out even more. "

I so agree.

I've never understood this "the bad guys spoil it for the good guys" whining tosh.

As you say, the good guys stand out more.

By *ubsterMan  over a year ago

truro

[Removed by poster at 29/03/15 10:49:50]

"

It happens a lot.

Good point...

brown noser "

Moi, never

Credit where credit due.

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

well said . .

By *ubsterMan  over a year ago

truro

Hi all... im pretty new to the scene although ive had an account for some time. i found the first approach really difficult. .. as in the back of my mind its like you have heard it all before.. first off i had no responses... gradually over time i have had more chats... i think what helped me was getting over the initial thinking "your hot i want to meet now" i didnt explicitly say that of course!! Now i try to be normal as possible. .. if there is such a thing... if a meet arises then bonus... but thus is no longer my focus. .. re reading this im not sure this has anything to do with the original post haha... needed to cut my teeth on posting on the forum... be gentle.. x

» Add a new message to this topic