FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Does it get better with age?

Does it get better with age?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm talking to a few women and have noticed that there's a group of men who are talking to the same people. If it was a meet it would be something like a mmmmf or something similar to that effect. Perhaps answering my own question by saying that should stay professional & discrete by only talking to the woman and not bringing it up, lucky women answer my messages. Would like to know from older people if you've been in situations like this and how to keep it from getting awkward? Does jealousy/ego become involved? Do you back off? Don't want to put myself into any drama. Because I'm not a gimp that's handcuffed to a stripper pole.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only done mfm myself, the guys just introduce themselves, we have a brew and there's nothing to get jealous of really.

Don't think you should bring anything up about other people, especially if you don't know them. It shouldn't get awkward, just treat it like it's social until the sex gets started. If people fuck straight away then idk what you'd do.

With 1-on-1 i fuck straight away and there's no problem coz we've arranged that or chatted a bit before they head over, with more guys i let the guys get to know each other a bit because they probably haven't chatted.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Yes

» Add a new message to this topic